Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A childhood love (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Oh please, you're a natural, I don't know how much help I really was, but I'm glad I could help in some way." James answered in return, then ordering his usual, a sample platter. He didn't look like the type that ate much, since he was really fit, but in truth, James could eat and still be hungry; he had a fast metabolism.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:45 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Nina giggled a bit saying "Oh come on. You're embarrassing me." in a sarcastic way. She wanted to tell him how she felt, but knew he might not feel the same way. She smiled as they talked but then thought she would give telling him a try. "Hey James.....Can I ask you something hypothetical?" She asked before she took a deep breath and said "How would you feel if I said I love you?" She then blushed a bit wrapping her tail around her leg like she did when she was nervous.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

James nearly choked on his sushi, he wasn't expecting that kind of question from Nina, but he looked at her curiously. "Well, I guess I would say, umm, I love you too. " He smiled softly, being a bit embarrassed himself, but he could she Nina was too, since she only wrapped her tail around herself when she was nervous. James felt his pulse pick up a bit, he had somewhat admitted how he felt, but hard wondered if she took it as a hypothetical answer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:54 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Nina smiled a bit as she said "Well I'm glad to hear that." She said as she placed a hand on one of his and said "Because it's true. I do love you James." She put her ears back shyly and coiled her tail around her leg tighter. She then looked at him blushing shyly as she did.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers