Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Hello!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Gold!
  Free Gold!
View Results

Adaleen

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:52 am
Hi everyone! I just joined and would like to introduce myself!

My name is Adaleen and I have been a gaia member for quite some time now! I joined because I like gifting items to people! The highest priced item I have ever donated is 100M, and the lowest is 10M.

I've had three items donated to me since I joined gaia, the rest of my gold, I've worked hard for!

I'm currently questing several items, but I still like to donate. I would call myself a chance item addict, so if you have some for sale wink

As a side note feel free to check out my TekTek contest for a chance to win up to 44M!

Edit! New high 300M!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:18 am
Donate did you say donate? Pwease anything for the poor little Kitty..... heart  

GraveyTea

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Adaleen

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:00 am
ZeroFinal

Let me take a look at my items and see if I have anything that would look cute with your avi! heart I tend to be on the low side of black items right now.
Edit, I don't have any black items, but I picked up two sealed letters in the MP as well as two Advanced Chance, so we can always cross our fingers!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:51 pm
Hello~

Welcome to this guild, or if you are not new, well, hi! ^^

You seem like a very generous person. I hate to come off as desperate, but do you think you could lend me something? I am saving up, but I am also trying to take some of the money out so I can make a charity for new Gaia users..I think I've been on Gaia for about 10 days now. Anyways, I just really wanted to say hi so you feel welcomed. If you don't wanna donate I completely understand. heart  

Just Deserts

Adaleen

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:55 pm
xElectraHeartx
Hello~

You seem like a very generous person. I hate to come off as desperate, but do you think you could lend me something? I am saving up, but I am also trying to take some of the money out so I can make a charity for new Gaia users..I think I've been on Gaia for about 10 days now. Anyways, I just really wanted to say hi so you feel welcomed. If you don't wanna donate I completely understand. heart

Oh no, it's okay! I actually broke my donating budget already today when I donated a AWOLF Stealth, but I will link you to one of my threads that may help!

Random Numbers! 1B up for grabs! [Open]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 pm
Adaleen
xElectraHeartx
Hello~

Oh no, it's okay! I actually broke my donating budget already today when I donated a AWOLF Stealth, but I will link you to one of my threads that may help!

Random Numbers! 1B up for grabs! [Open]

Yay! Thank you~ I hope you enjoy your time on here. heart  

Just Deserts

TakeItOnTheChin

Newbie Shopper

4,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:19 pm
Adaleen

My name is Adaleen and I have been a gaia member for quite some time now! I joined because I like gifting items to people! The highest priced item I have ever donated is 100M, and the lowest is 10M.

I've had three items donated to me since I joined gaia, the rest of my gold, I've worked hard for!

I'm currently questing several items, but I still like to donate. I would call myself a chance item addict, so if you have some for sale wink

As a side note feel free to check out my TekTek contest for a chance to win up to 44M!

Edit! New high 300M!
Can you donate to me?? i just started today i got these items by getting people to sub to thiss youtube but i have a dream avi now and none of the items i have are on it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:30 pm
DiamondBows
Adaleen

Edit! New high 300M!
Can you donate to me?? i just started today i got these items by getting people to sub to thiss youtube but i have a dream avi now and none of the items i have are on it

I really wish I could say yes, but I need to save for a while. Feel free to try your hand for gold though,  

Adaleen

Tipsy Kitten

GraveyTea

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 am
Adaleen
ZeroFinal

Let me take a look at my items and see if I have anything that would look cute with your avi! heart I tend to be on the low side of black items right now.
Edit, I don't have any black items, but I picked up two sealed letters in the MP as well as two Advanced Chance, so we can always cross our fingers!

Oh, thank chu! 3nodding

I'll be waiting. whee  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces