Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Brand New Town! ^o ^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever visited Murata (my town) before?
  Yesh. .3 .
  Going to. .o .
  Nope. .- .
View Results

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 am
Not really. xD Lol but this doesn't necessarily count for those who haven't seen my town because it'll be a first to them. But ....

MY TOWN LOOKS SO COOL NOW SINCE IT HAS QR PAVEMENTS! @O @ WOOHOO!!! ... Though STILL underdeveloped, so as well as my house BUT MY TOWN LOOKS SO COOL NOW!!! >o <

I'm just so excited people! It literally took me the WHOLE afternoon (after 5pm) until MIDNIGHT THAT EVENING to lay down QR Codes! AND I AM LOVING IT! Though I had to go through the process of cutting all of my trees down (and I did actually run out of axes and got a beautiful generous friend of mine to cut the remaining trees down with HIS GOLDEN AXE THAT I WANT & NEED SO MUCH) but that isn't a biggie! ^o ^

Anyways, my town looks extremely bare even though I already had a whole bunch of flowers to compliment it. I'm definitely getting rid of some Public Works Projects (PWP) because they're definitely in my way ..... Now that I think about it, Deli can now have some neighbors since his house was surrounded by trees and bamboo! :3 I know he'll be happy! Oh and I still can't wait to rid myself of Cranston! I really dislike that chicken ... and I'll most likely get rid of Naomi, Mira and just maybe Bianca and Miranda but I'm still debating on those two.

Nobody gets my Julian, Vesta, Marcie or Deli. I mean it. They stay here is in the beautiful prosperous town of Murata. Really. They no go. They stay right here with me. -heavy breathing-

IN CONCLUSION, for those who already seen my village at least once, you didn't see any pavement down BUT NOW, IT IS fabulous ~

Visit me whenever you guys! I'll be online all this week so don't hesitate to drop by! Let me know, of course, so I can open up my gate. :3

And I apologize for such a long post, I WAS EXCITED.

emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:47 pm
Dreaming about your town atm. It's lovely. I find the paths weird but nice and I only say weird cause I've never seen them done that way. Mine aren't but I like how its a long casual stroll around your town. n-n I think I'll stay awhile just to walk around. XD Really a very lovely town you have. 3nodding

Ps. I envy you for having Bianca...my town was full both times she showed up in my campsite. =/  

LostUnicorn

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:30 pm
LostUnicorn

Dreaming about your town atm. It's lovely. I find the paths weird but nice and I only say weird cause I've never seen them done that way. Mine aren't but I like how its a long casual stroll around your town. n-n I think I'll stay awhile just to walk around. XD Really a very lovely town you have. 3nodding

Ps. I envy you for having Bianca...my town was full both times she showed up in my campsite. =/

Thank you for visiting! biggrin This is of course only the beginning and my town shall flourish and prosper on forth! :3 And I honestly took that as a compliment xD I really liked this QR because I can do what I want, when I want with it! It's more playful and customizing the town took A LONG TIME but was worth it! I just can't wait until my trees and plants grow. I actually still need a bunch of saplings and plants so my town would look less bare.

And Bianca is adorable and I am debating whether I should let her go or not. When I make a final decision, I'll let you know so you can have her. ^o ^  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games