Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:51 am
Gummy entirely failed to react to the poke, until he was set back upon the ground. He did, indeed, let go of the ball once he was set down.

Henrietta didn't seem all that concerned about Gummy's condition; she was, of course, rather used to her little green pokémon, and his current behaviour, she considered, was just him playing with Elizabeth.

"Yeah! A lotta them do, I think! I forgot how to make it work but I know that Solar Beam works like that!"

<>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:16 pm
She wasn't exactly sure how or why, but when Gummy let go once being put back down, Elizabeth deemed that a win for her, and immediately stuffed the ball into her jaws. She didn't like that it was wet again, but a consistent flurry of small flames flickering around her teeth would fix that soon enough.

"Huh... That's pretty interesting. I didn't know some moves worked like that," he admitted, ceasing his strumming for a few moments as he thought. While he had been having them practice a little bit once in a while, it still wasn't any sort of consistent training and thus his experience with battles and the various types of moves pokemon knew - or could learn - was rather limited. He also wasn't so prideful that he wouldn't acknowledge when someone, especially someone quite a bit younger than him, was more knowledgeable in a subject. "What other cool stuff do you know about pokemon moves?" He asked with a smile, intrigued by the subject and curious about just how much she knew.

Isaac admitted with an apologetic smile, hoping he wouldn't disappoint her too badly given her obvious love of battling. he added with a mild shrug.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:41 am
After a few moments, Gummy looked up at Elizabeth and stared, unblinking.

"Oh!" Henrietta grinned and decided to sit down. Battling /was/ fun, but so was talking about it, and sharing what she knew, even if it wasn't -quite- as much as some people. "Well, I know about type advantages and disadvantages! And, y'know, some attacks are 'special' but some aren't and the 'dex calls them 'physical'! I dunno properly how that works but I know that different pokémon are better at different types and I'm learning more 'bout that!"

<> The Eevee wagged her tail a little as the Espeon mentioned being friends with his trainer. <>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:37 am
Elizabeth stared right back at Gummy, though she did blink once. The blink was followed by an attempted poke to his nose.

Abel smiled amicably and slid over on the bench a bit to make some more room for her to sit. "Yeah? I know a little more about those than I used to; one of my friends has been helping me out with pokemon training stuff sometimes," he explained, though it had been a while since the last time they'd both gotten together for lessons on seemingly opposite subjects. Guns were a lot different than pokemon, after all. "Huh.. I wonder how that works too. It sounds pretty cool though." He wasn't sure how that worked - or why one was called 'special' when the other was 'physical', wouldn't it be like... 'nonphysical' or something, but what did he know? Not that, that was for sure - but it was still neat. "A 'dex?" He paused, blinking in brief confusion before adding, "You mean a pokedex?"

Isaac shifted a little when Abel moved closer, and was glad when the Eevee didn't seem disappointed. he admitted with a soft, thoughtful frown. If he had to guess, the decision had been the result of a dangerous situation that he hadn't been a part of. Why did that always seem to be the case?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:52 pm
Gummy seemed to fail to consciously react to the poke, though he did wobble slightly.

"Yeah! I learned this stuff from a friend too! It's real cool!" Henrietta kicked her feet as she sat, agreeing, then held up her pokédex in illustration of her point.
"This isn't my first; my 'gear and my 'dex got eaten by an Absol, but I got new ones! And my friend told me I can 'scan' and look up stuff about my pokémon! Like how a zubat can have a... um... 'Sunny Day'!" That was right, she thought... Dith had said /something/ like that...

<> The young Eevee seemed to approve, wagging her tail. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm
The wobbling motion intrigued her, and so Elizabeth tried at another poke to the Totodile's nose to see if he would wobble again.

"Huh, really?" The blonde asked, eyebrows raised. "Eaten by an Absol..?" A training session or battle gone wrong, perhaps... Or maybe just an omnivorous Absol, not that he knew what an Absol was. The pokedex was given due attention as she raised it, and Abel tilted his head slightly. "I don't have a pokedex or --," ah, what was it? Was that short for something? "-- gear. How useful are they? They seem pretty cool, if they can scan and look up stuff about pokemon and the like." That seemed like a pretty useful feature, if nothing else. It saved him a trip home to his computer to look something up in a search engine, anyway, especially if he didn't even know what exactly he would be looking up.

He nodded and smiled, flicking his forked tail back and forth slowly. he said with an approving nod. While he didn't disapprove of her choice - far from it - he was curious about why she'd chosen a Flareon specifically to evolve into.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:13 am
Gummy did, indeed, wobble again and, this time, blinked slowly too.

"Yeah! In Kanto 'cuz the Rockets saw I was gonna and try to call the police! But my new stuff's cool! The 'dex scans stuff! Here, try it on Elizabeth!" Henrietta grinned, thrusting it toward Abel. "You just gotta point it and press a button! The League gives 'em out! The gear lets you call people and stuff."

<> The pup wagged her tail even more, happy to explain. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:27 pm
Elizabeth remained motionless for a time after Gummy wobbled, then her lower jaw dropped as she began to try and poke the Totodile at regular intervals in her excitement, making a game out of it.

"The Rockets?" Abel said with a confused frown, too surprised, confused and curious to realize she was going to have him try something until he suddenly found the pokedex in his hands. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, he curiously turned it over in his hands, studying its various features and buttons. As instructed, he aimed it at Elizabeth, but his fingers hovered uncertainly over its interface. "Which button do I press?"

That was... actually a lot more thorough and thought-out an answer than he'd expected, and he smiled and nodded approvingly. he said, shifting to cross his forearms and flick his tail a bit. he replied after a thoughtful pause. he explained with a wistful smile, remembering the peaceful days early on in his life.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:03 am
After a few pokes, water began to dribble from the Totodile's mouth.

"Yeah, Rockets! Y'know, Team Rocket? Uh," The girl rocked back and forward on the balls of her feet than leaned forward to see the device properly and jab a finger in the direction of the button needed, taking just a moment to work it out from an unfamiliar view "That one! Yeah, press that one, and it'll tell you stuff!"

<> Fluffster pointed out with unabashed honesty, and the screwed-up frown that seemed to come naturally to young Eevees.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff