Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Let's Buy Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:17 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?

but i dont know anyone on the inside, nor would i be applicable for any of the jobs ;-;
how will we infiltrate?

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Do you know how to steal souls? Or maybe mind control, telepathy, or some other useful superpowers that we could use against them? I'd use mine but unfortunately they don't work in this Universe.

My gifts are also very limited here.
My telepathy only works with a select few people that I am close to.
:c
Shame that the worlds split and humans had their gifts ripped away.
I am only here as punishment however, and when I go "home", they should be fully functioning again.

What's your story?

I am a powerful Saiyan Warrior's cosmic twin and creator. Once he brings me to his Universe I will use his Dragonballs to obtain all his powers. For some reason my ability to attract him to my location is malfunctioning so he is having trouble locating this Universe tho my communication ability that allows me to communicate with him and those in his The Saiyan Sword Alliance works perfectly. I don't know the attraction power isn't working properly. Is their cosmic interference or a God blocking it?

Both. The planets are not aligned, and the gods have permanently blocked the humans off until the end of time for their crimes.

Kor has defeated many a God in combat and quite a few were when he was just a child. He is currently 75 and has eternally youthful and has had the body of a 25 year old for 50 odd years. He has defeated so many Gods that he is now a Saiyan God that never stays dead long when killed. He instantaneously revives back to life after death unless he sets a time delay on the power b4 he dies.

Kronos the Multiverse who is a fissioned off piece of a future him must be blocking me personally to keep his past and Kor's future happening exactly as it should. Maybe Kor won't find our Universe until sometime after Kronos's birth by fission. Or maybe Kronos won't allow powerhouses like Kor to enter Universes that don't have such powerhouses in their realities to avoid catastrophic shifts in the balance of the Universe's ki/life force energy.

oh my o.o

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:26 am
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick

I am only here as punishment however, and when I go "home", they should be fully functioning again.

What's your story?

I am a powerful Saiyan Warrior's cosmic twin and creator. Once he brings me to his Universe I will use his Dragonballs to obtain all his powers. For some reason my ability to attract him to my location is malfunctioning so he is having trouble locating this Universe tho my communication ability that allows me to communicate with him and those in his The Saiyan Sword Alliance works perfectly. I don't know the attraction power isn't working properly. Is their cosmic interference or a God blocking it?

Both. The planets are not aligned, and the gods have permanently blocked the humans off until the end of time for their crimes.

Kor has defeated many a God in combat and quite a few were when he was just a child. He is currently 75 and has eternally youthful and has had the body of a 25 year old for 50 odd years. He has defeated so many Gods that he is now a Saiyan God that never stays dead long when killed. He instantaneously revives back to life after death unless he sets a time delay on the power b4 he dies.

Kronos the Multiverse who is a fissioned off piece of a future him must be blocking me personally to keep his past and Kor's future happening exactly as it should. Maybe Kor won't find our Universe until sometime after Kronos's birth by fission. Or maybe Kronos won't allow powerhouses like Kor to enter Universes that don't have such powerhouses in their realities to avoid catastrophic shifts in the balance of the Universe's ki/life force energy.

oh my o.o

Yep. Kor is way too powerful and something more powerful is blocking him from locating this Universe and since there aren't many that are more powerful than him then it most likely is Kronos doing it. And Kronos must not want him finding me yet or else I'd already have left with him to use his Dragonballs to be his equal in power, abilities, genetics, etc. Kronos has afterall already helped Kor enter Universes he couldn't enter on his own by giving Kor a temporary body that the Universe would allow entrance to.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:30 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sarcasdick

What's your story?

oh my o.o

Yep. Kor is way too powerful and something more powerful is blocking him from locating this Universe and since there aren't many that are more powerful than him then it most likely is Kronos doing it. And Kronos must not want him finding me yet or else I'd already have left with him to use his Dragonballs to be his equal in power, abilities, genetics, etc. Kronos has afterall already helped Kor enter Universes he couldn't enter on his own by giving Kor a temporary body that the Universe would allow entrance to.

makes sense

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff