Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:26 pm
Yuri is a little flustered as she takes his words and turns them back in herself. But that was Dove, always blaming herself even when it wasn't her fault. Trying to argue it would be pointless though.

"I just don't think we're good for each other, not in the long term anyway."

He then blinks at her next statement. "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:35 pm
There was no sense in arguing the fact. He didn't want her, and that was that. She wouldn't push it now, and she would wait to cry later.

His question drew a sigh, and hesitant talk. "You disappeared right after I severed connections with my family... I haven't had anyone to talk to at all," she explained, her voice much quieter as she fell toward the end.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:01 pm
Yuri sighs quietly, "Sorry."

He felt bad, he really did. But how was he supposed to know?

"To be honest, I'm not sure I could help you with that anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:03 pm
"It's fine. It's over," she dismissed, shaking her head. "I just hate being alone."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 pm
Yuri gets up and resumes his packing, ignoring the throb in his jaw.

"Don't you think you're overreacting a little? You're not exactly alone."

At least he didn't think so.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:56 am
A short, muffled laugh as she buried her face in her hands with an almost exasperated sigh. "You have no idea..."

Taking a deep breath, she righted herself, her eyes still, her gaze on the floor as she thought back. "You've missed a lot, Yuri."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:42 pm
He looks and blinks cluelessly. "Like what?"

Yeah he has been gone awhile but he couldn't have missed -that- much could he?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:30 pm
"I went back to modeling for a while, so I didn't exactly have weekends to make friends," she began, shaking her head, her brows knitting. "I can't really justify modeling, though, when there's basically a war going on, so now I've gone off and joined the SO...Rocket seems to be quiet for now, at least..."

"I mean... Henrietta is wonderful, and Lin basically saved me from myself this winter--you missed me nearly freezing to death-- but theyre young, and I don't know Lin well... Flynn is always busy, and I'm..." A slightly sheepish grin, ""kind of intimidated by him as it is. I did visit Dith one day..." Her expression changed from solemn to something akin to mild annoyance, though it didn't quite reach her eyes. "Rosie and Luke hate me, as do Sera and Akira, so there's no hope there, though I guess there never really has been...I've only seen Abel once since New Years..."

She shook her head again, curling her shoulders in a bit as the heartache grew worse "There's more, but That's more than enough from my perspective..." Or, at least, what she was willing to tell him without being asked. Where have you been all this time?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 pm
"The SO.... Oh you mean the special group the leagues doing. I thought about joining that but I never found anyone to talk to at their big party so I gave up that idea."

He shrugs his shoulders. As she said, Rocket has been quiet and as he told Ray it's not really his problem anyway.

However as she continues he just stares dumbfoundedly before he starts to laugh. "Flynn intimidates you? Ha! That guy is as harmless as they come! And for a minute I thought you were being serious about Luke and Rosie. I don't think they have it in them to hate anyone except Team Rocket."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:41 pm
She nodded. "Yeah... I've only got a few weeks left, and then I'll be an officer..." she told him, tucking back her hair, the enthusiasm in her voice quiet. Pretty little model to fierce fighting officer. Yeah.

At least she had the motivation for it now.

When he started to laugh, she lifted her head, confused as to what he thought was so funny. When Flynn was the first topic he chose to comment on, her cheeks flushed a little and she nodded a bit. "He's..." She shook her head, shoving her hair over her shoulder, her cheeks pink. "He's Flynn. And I am serious..." She grew quiet a minute. "The last I spoke with them, they left, right after Luke called me a 'selfish, manipulative b***h' and told me to leave his fiance alone. Which... is... kind of amusing, considering I hadn't spoken to either of them for weeks before then, but..." A shrug, her eyes down. "...whatever. It's not like we were ever close anyway." Certainly nowhere near as close as she and Yuri had been...or as close as she had felt she and Yuri had been.

Lovey rose from the floor, finally deciding to go to Repede now that her trainer was seated and talking a little.

Dove rubbed her arm. "You didn't answer my question... What were you doing away so long?" she asked quietly, her question undemanding.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:48 pm
Yuri's laughter abruptly stops when he realizes she is serious. Again he is left confused and scratching his head.

"Why would he say something like that?" It certainly didn't sound like the Luke he knew, and while Dove could be a little extreme sometimes he didn't see how she could deserve such harsh words.

He then shrugged at her question. "Traveled around, saw parts of the island I hadn't seen yet, and spent some time with my Pokemon."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 pm
"I wanted to meet up so we could catch up and Rosie said I've been making her feel as though she had done something wrong...thinking I was angry at her." Her fist clenched. "I told her I wasn't angry, and apologized that she felt that way, but that there was nothing she had done to make me angry at her.--that she had just imagined it or taken something unintended for her the wrong way. Something about me congratulating them and leaving too quickly." Something danced in her eyes, and she cut her gaze off to the side. "And Luke is so biased when it comes to Rosie that anything I said was wrong." A heavy sigh. "She's just like the girls at ho--" A sudden pause, before a slightly more forceful: "back in Sinnoh. A child: coddled and self-centered." At least she had been forced to grow up a little.

Flashes of the conversation came back to her and she shook them from her mind, forcing herself to relax. She hadn't been angry about this in a while...odd.

His shrug and the change of topic were welcome, and she glanced over at Repede. "How's your Ho-oh? And Astal?" Another pause. "I'm just glad you're safe..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:57 am
Yuri was just befuddled by this. Luke and Rosie were genuinely good people, but he had no reason not to believe Dove either.

"Luke and Rosie are getting married so I guess she's his world now. When people get married things change, people change."

And they certainly didn't need him looking after them anymore. With that decision their grown ups now.

"They're fine. Phaeroh doesn't hate my guts completely at least," he says with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 am
'Shes his world now' ... The sentiment made her want to laugh and cry all a once.

It really wasn't so important anymore; they were just two people, two people who couldn't care any less about her, and who were too wrapped up in themselves to look past any flaw. She wasn't sure why she had been so angry moments ago when she had long ago decided she had no reason to try to please them or bend to their expectations. She wished them the best, and hoped they would grow up together.

"That's good... Will he fight or you now, at least?" she asked, eager for more of his side of things though her head suddenly felt heavy. "I'm glad you have fire types... It wasn't a warm winter."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:21 am
'Shes his world now' ... The sentiment made her want to laugh and cry all a once.

It really wasn't so important anymore; they were just two people, two people who couldn't care any less about her, and who were too wrapped up in themselves to look past any flaw. She wasn't sure why she had been so angry moments ago when she had long ago decided she had no reason to try to please them or bend to their expectations. She wished them the best, and hoped they would grow up together.

"That's good... Will he fight or you now, at least?" she asked, eager for more of his side of things though her head suddenly felt heavy. "I'm glad you have fire types... It wasn't a warm winter."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff