Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon -- the Divine Five

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adam Celestial Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:55 pm
long ago the sun was also a kingdom, but it's sky was encased in fire, it was at war with rebels, the rebelion's prince, Crim had xecretly fallen ofr the King's Daughter, Princess Hiita Kurenai, as she ahd with him, they ran off and were living uder alterante identedies when ofund, but when found they had the same last name, yet an evil force came to the kingdom and wiped out all but the two young lovers, yet togther they decided to end the entirey of their rightful kingdom by sending the ruins to the sky to burn, hwoever thsi was a forbidden act adn the cost was life itslef....yet as their intensions were good they were sent to earth for re-incarnation but were barred to waiting 1000 years

Chara format
name
bio
hero/senshi name
hero/senshi attacks
hero/senshi title
(pics)

(( good charas-- hiita and adam are off limits others are open))

name Adam Harwell
age 17
misc ifno lives o nhsi won, and ahs already started work for his future fmail with Hiita
bio average dark-extirior christian, he had lived life with minimal expectations form god and now ahs been given thsoe gifts plus more
hero/senshi name Crim
hero/senshi attacks Fire Salsher
hero/senshi title "the crimson angel of determination"
(pics)
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

name Hiita Kurenai, soo nto be Hiita Harwell
age 17
misc ifno is a loner and an orphan
bio lost ehr parent i na deadly car crash when hse wa five, she grew up gothically but godly and finaly after ebing a loner for so long and nearin her own premature death brink Adam showed up and brought her back to full living format
hero/senshi name Sailor Flare
hero/senshi attacks Volcanic Flare
hero/senshi title "the volcanic love senshi"
(pics)
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
((i play hiita and adam))

name Eria Aoi (Eh-ree-ah Ah-oy)
age 17
misc ifno your average timid girl
bio she is very shy and timid, she speaks her mind freely and always say positive criticism when compalining about something
hero/senshi name Sailor Torrent
hero/senshi attacks Torrential Tribute
hero/senshi title "the senshi of friendship and truth"
(pics)

User Image

User Image played by :

name wynn miybai
age 17
misc ifno orphaned when 7 she then inherited her family shrine of which also came with enoguh cash to supprot her through to when she was 55 years old, so she hired peopl to take care of her until she meet Aussa, and asked her to join the shrine's refurbsihment crew along with Hiita and Eria, later when they met adam she asked him to join up as well
bio she is your average
hero/senshi name Sailor Gale
hero/senshi attacks Gale Blast
hero/senshi title " the senshi of eternal happiness"
(pics)

User Image

User Image played by : Roselite Blade

name Aussa Kurogane, soon to be Aussa Sanada
age 20
misc ifno is engaged to a man who is in the armed forces, he goes by "Harry" but his real name is Katana Sanada and he has no idea of Aussa being Sailor Gaia
bio the unofficial leader of the girls, she treats tehm all like her kids seing as she is older, and she also love to work out
hero/senshi name Sailor Gaia
hero/senshi attacks Gaia Strike
hero/senshi title "the earth-born senshi"
(pics)

User Image

User Image played by :

User Image

User Image

User Image

evil charas - all open

Wrath
User Image(when humanoid -- i wil desc full dmeonic) played by : adam1589

Sailor Lust

User Imageplayed by : adam1589

Sailor Dust

User Imageplayed by :

Sailor Reign

User Imageplayed by :

Sailor Cyclone

User Imageplayed by :  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:03 pm
((my charas already have met up))

Hiita was on her way to meet up with Eria Aussa, and Wynn at the Miyabi Shrine, similar to the Hino shrine this place was a unique palce to meet, but then htey'd all ofught ahuge piece of ugly blob last night and wanted to see if any one ahd any idea as to what it was then when she walked in she saw soemoen who's very presensce madeher light up, Adam, everythime she saw him she always lit up, for some odd reason, hey there Hiita, how are ya? Fine, now that i knwo your here Oh freally? what about the others? you should eb ahppy you have such great friends yeah you're right but hey, i do usualy open up to you point taken  

Adam Celestial Knight

Adam Celestial Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:47 am
((any one wana join? **looks around expectantly**))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 pm
*Enters and bows* I would like to play Sailor Gale/Wynn. Is that okay?  

Darkness Cake

Adam Celestial Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:46 pm
a-ok Roselite Blade = Wynn Miyabi/ Sailor Gale  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:44 am
((May I join as my three scouts? Kotiko, Koshin and Nosho?))  

Snowdragon

Adam Celestial Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:22 pm
(( yeah and i know you must think i'm crazy for starting it up so many time sbut it's my best SM work yet))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:38 pm
((Hey, it's all good ^^))

Name:Kanita Lyte
Nicknames:Kanie (forebidden one), Kan-kan, Lyte, K.Lyte
Height:5 foot 8inces
School:Juuban Highschool.
Origin:Osaka, Japan
Likes:Music, reading fantasy novels, gentle breezes, hard core music and playing in her band with her three twin brothers
Dislikes:Rice, and liver

Kanita isn't considered the nicest of people, but she isn't nessisarly mean. She's alittle cold to people whom she doesnt know, and tends to brag about her skills and is quite a sore loser if she fails to prove her skills. Kanita is alittle eccentric, and is often seen as an odd-ball. Usually she is sarcastic and taunting, delighting it making people squirm or feel uncomfortable. She also seems to be more then willing to start a fight. Boy, if you hinder her from drinking or smoking, you better watch out. Though Kanita loves horror films, she has a strange fear of blood normally; passing out when she sees real blood. Another note of her eccentricness is that she always calls females 'onna'- which means Woman. She rarely calls females their normal name. Kanita has a will of steel; is redicusly stubborn and somewhat easy to anger. She never moves from her standing, and will fight for her belifes, even if it's against her friends. Most people think she's crazy, and she has very few friends- not like she cares.

Senshi Title:Sailor Kortiko-the soldier of the wintery moon.
Influence biggrin arkness/Mist
Aura Color:A soft color of blue; sometimes white with a blue tint and silver
Colors:Blue, White.
Powers:
Kortiko Silver Stream (She puts her hands together, slowly opening her fingers up, light coming from her palms. She then points her hands at the target, releasing a beam of light. Only really knocks them back some, if anything.)

Healing Rain (Slowly Kortiko raises her hands above her head, closing her eyes as rain slowly falls from the sky. This rain heals any wounds or psychological damage upon those with pure hearts.)

White Curse (She jumps forward, swinging her hand out and pointing at the enemy. She then releases a white blast, blowing them backwards while healing any allies. The 'curse' only barely damages the enemy, but she prefers it that way.)

Mist Wolf Veil (slams her shari into the ground causing mist to appear. The enemy would hear a wolf howling near by then out of no where the wolf or Kortiko would attack. Can be used as an offense or defense attack)
Weapon biggrin ouble Shari (spear)

Sailor Kortiko is the protector of the Forbidden Planet, Noshouin a planet which is not in the Senshi galaxy. Kortiko is the only princess out of nine brothers. Sheout of every female in the kingdom on her planet was chosed as the soul protector of the moon princess. Her father thought that it was best for her to stay within the walls instead of helping the moon kingdom for the fear of losing her. Out of the ten children, Kortiko was considered the rebelious type and would stop at nothing until her jop is done.

(here are some images of my char. in both senshi and past princess form)
http://www.sailorgalleries.com/fanart/art/rainbowmoon/rbm_soul_09.jpg
http://www.sailorgalleries.com/fanart/art/rainbowmoon/rbm_queen_05.jpg

Name:Kanita Lyte
Nicknames:Kanie (forebidden one), Kan-kan, Lyte, K.Lyte
Height:5 foot 8inces
School:Juuban Highschool.
Origin:Osaka, Japan
Likes:Music, reading fantasy novels, gentle breezes, hard core music and playing in her band with her three twin brothers
Dislikes:Rice, and liver

Kanita isn't considered the nicest of people, but she isn't nessisarly mean. She's alittle cold to people whom she doesnt know, and tends to brag about her skills and is quite a sore loser if she fails to prove her skills. Kanita is alittle eccentric, and is often seen as an odd-ball. Usually she is sarcastic and taunting, delighting it making people squirm or feel uncomfortable. She also seems to be more then willing to start a fight. Boy, if you hinder her from drinking or smoking, you better watch out. Though Kanita loves horror films, she has a strange fear of blood normally; passing out when she sees real blood. Another note of her eccentricness is that she always calls females 'onna'- which means Woman. She rarely calls females their normal name. Kanita has a will of steel; is redicusly stubborn and somewhat easy to anger. She never moves from her standing, and will fight for her belifes, even if it's against her friends. Most people think she's crazy, and she has very few friends- not like she cares.

Senshi Title:Sailor Kortiko-the soldier of the wintery moon.
Influence biggrin arkness/Mist
Aura Color:A soft color of blue; sometimes white with a blue tint and silver
Colors:Blue, White.
Powers:
Kortiko Silver Stream (She puts her hands together, slowly opening her fingers up, light coming from her palms. She then points her hands at the target, releasing a beam of light. Only really knocks them back some, if anything.)

Healing Rain (Slowly Kortiko raises her hands above her head, closing her eyes as rain slowly falls from the sky. This rain heals any wounds or psychological damage upon those with pure hearts.)

White Curse (She jumps forward, swinging her hand out and pointing at the enemy. She then releases a white blast, blowing them backwards while healing any allies. The 'curse' only barely damages the enemy, but she prefers it that way.)

Mist Wolf Veil (slams her shari into the ground causing mist to appear. The enemy would hear a wolf howling near by then out of no where the wolf or Kortiko would attack. Can be used as an offense or defense attack)
Weapon biggrin ouble Shari (spear)

Sailor Kortiko is the protector of the Forbidden Planet, Noshouin a planet which is not in the Senshi galaxy. Kortiko is the only princess out of nine brothers. Sheout of every female in the kingdom on her planet was chosed as the soul protector of the moon princess. Her father thought that it was best for her to stay within the walls instead of helping the moon kingdom for the fear of losing her. Out of the ten children, Kortiko was considered the rebelious type and would stop at nothing until her jop is done.

(here are some images of my char. in both senshi and past princess form)
http://www.sailorgalleries.com/fanart/art/rainbowmoon/rbm_soul_09.jpg
http://www.sailorgalleries.com/fanart/art/rainbowmoon/rbm_queen_05.jpg
Name: Alexis Jino
Misc ifno: Loner by nature, but yetr she will stand up for what is right.
Bio: Alexis is an average teenager whom loves to fight.
Senshi Name: Sailor Koshin
Senshi Attacks: Incinerating Tsunami
Senshi Title: The Divided Warrior
(pics) User Image(reg. clothing)
User Image(senshi form)

Name: Mya Koshcar
Misc ifno: Keeps to herself
Bio: May never likes to speak about herself to anyone except for those whom are close.
Senshi Name: Sailor Nosho
Senshi Attacks:Terra Repair
Senshi Title: The Unknown Warrior
(Pics) User Image(reg. clothing)
User Image(senshi form)

Snowdragon

Adam Celestial Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:25 pm
((soon i dotn knwo how soon but soon iwill have the full story front to back of the divine five form granting of pwoers to final battle season 1 of the story))

((continueing on storyline -- all are aproved Snow))

Adam and Hiita kept walking towars the apcle they where supposed to meet up with the others, but before they rounded the corner that led to the palce they were headed Hiita pulled adam back and asked hey a while back i felt an evil presence that matched up to yours...i let it stay in my mind for so long that it made me actually qwuestion who youare, so tell me how is this possible? oyu're as honestly modest as God could ever make you...so why did i feel a similarpresence to yours that was evil? i will explain, jsut let me explain it once--when you and the other are in earshot ok? Hiita just nodded slightly up and sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:31 am
((woo-hoo!))

Mya sighed lightly as she was slowly walking towards the park. She was just let out of school and was actually happy for once that she had no homework to do.

Kanita on the other hand was slowly walking by two people whom were talking amongest themselves. 'Here they are, people minding their own business and has no clue on what will soon happen.' SHe thought with a small shake of her head.  

Snowdragon

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:40 am
((sorry for being gone all this time! Internet is evil))

Wynn was up at the shrine, sweeping off the entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:44 pm
Profile: arononkorr
Name: Jade Silvanius
Scout name: Cyan Knight, Gaurdian of Wind, Knight of the Sun Kingdom
Special skills or abilitie(s): Wind Rune release the light, black wind howl, white wind blow, wind of healing sleep. also a devil forge master
Weapons: Death's Scythe, Laser Blade
Good or Evil: Good
Appearance: 5"11', pale complection, brown-wolf like eyes. Black hair worn long, tied in a pony tail. He has a very muscular build. the only things marring his body is his cybernetic arm, and a massive scar on the left side of his chest. often wears dark clothing.

Bio: Born the son of Edric Silvanius, devil forgemaster and demon hunter, and Kiara Matoko, a young japanese teacher, jade has deep exotic features. As a child he traveled with his father and mother, learning the way's of the devil forgemaster, the father his family has walked since well before recorded history. He grew strong and powerful, learning the arts as he came into his own as a demon hunter. Then came the 'Day of Silence', the day pharou 90 was summoned into this world. on that day, jades life would take an unexpected turn. Jade was playing in a field with his 'brother', a young baelorn demon. His heart exploded as the waves of dark energy crept out world wide from pharou 90's summoning. his father, through a combination of necromancy and devil forgeing, brought back his son from the grave, using his brother's second heart. His breed were born with two, and he was more than willing to give it up for Jade. but the reforging had...unforseen consequences. His father died from the amount of power used in his sons reforgeing, and jade was reborn, not as a human, but as a tiefling, those born of demonic bloodlines. this, coupled by the death of his mother from complications during the birth of his little sister, it scarred him. He then went on a journey, raising his little sister as he wandered around the world, fighting the forces of pharou 90, who sought to bring him back unto this world. his journey changed him, slowly closing his heart to others. his journey culminated in him learning his destiny as Cyan Knight, gaurdian of wind, and champion of the Sun kingdom. He learned this during his journey through the outer planes, from an ancient mechanilion priest of the sun who lived during the hieght of the three crystal kingdoms. he then found Pharou 90 deep within the bowels of hell. After a grueling battle in which he lost his left arm, he succeeded in destroying the abomination forever, with the power of death's scyth, the ultimate weapon. now, jade merely wanders, leaving his little sister with thier grandfather, no longer feeling he was fit to raise his little sister. thus jade became closed to others. will he ever learn to love and open his heart???  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items