Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Strange Music (Ria & Mouse) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:00 pm
chibi_blue_mouse

((Bump 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:01 am
((Sorry. I also had finals and now I'm trying to find work for the summer and exercise to stay healthy and keep the house clean . . . XP))

Gwen watched Silas with his public, but after about the third person, she got bored and started focusing more on Drystan instead, scratching behind his ears, or scratching his chest to keep him happy. She loved animals. They really were much easier to deal with than people. "You're really a nice fox aren't you?" she whispered to Drystan. "These signing things are kinda boring aren't they?" she continued her whispered 'conversation' with the fox. "I was kinda impressed with your owner's recognition of my name. It is from Arthurian Legend, but she was King Arthur's wife, not Merlin's." she said with a little giggle. "Although the person who she really loved was Arthur's most trusted knight Sir Lancelot." she whispered 'conspiratorially' to the fox. "Still, I'm so nervous about being Mr. Xaverkas's assistant person!" she confessed, still whispering, afraid to be heard. "I've been a . . . really, really, big fan of his, you know? I happened across his very first album, and I got hooked. I . . . I have no idea how to even speak to him!" she whispered, petting Drystan to try and stop herself from having an all out panic attack. She took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. "Although, I barely know how to talk to anyone really." she admitted with a small shrug. She checked the time on the PDA. Ten minutes left for this event. And there was still quite a long line of people . . . Wow.
Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finally Silas finished up, nearly 20 minutes into his next appointment. Oh well, it was to sign the papers for someone to use his music in a...mixer? Something. Anyways, it was something his manager could easily do, but he made Silas do it himself. He wasn't exactly sure why, something to do with responsibility. Of course, he could be doing better things, like perfecting his music, but what was a guy to do? They left the store to nearly the same amount of screams as when they arrived, so Silas was quite relieved when the screams were muted by the car door.

He leaned forward and patted the drivers seat. "Change of plans, Rob. We need to head home." He said, the man nodded, and they were off. "And this is the part where you call the studio and tell them we'll have to come later to sign the papers, or they need to call my manager." He said, handing her a phone as Drystan climbed into his lap for some scratches. "And stick to your guns if they try to b***h at you about it, they're good at that." He further explained as they pulled off of the main roads and into the woods.

chibi_blue_mouse
((Oh, it's all good ^_^ But, um...Guinevere was Arthur's wife, not Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn was Merlin's wife before he left her to lead a solitary life.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:26 am
((Oops. sweatdrop I get those two mixed up all the time. XP redface They both start with a 'gwen' sound. XP))

Gwendolyn blinked owlishly as she was suddenly handed the phone before she felt the little string that held her social anxiety back just . . . snap. "Wait- What?!" she asked, her breathing picking up as she began to hyperventilate, her stress level rising rapidly. "W-why can't you go to the thing and sign the-the-the thing?!" she asked, speaking rather rapidly and with many hand gestures, probably the most open she'd been with her speech to Silas yet. "W-why do you have to go home first? Oh my god they're gonna fire me. It's only the first day and I'm breaking an appointment and they're gonna fire me and oh god! What will that say about me on my resume?! A screw up on day one!" her voice was getting thinner and more high pitched as she went on with very little breath. Actually she was getting really lightheaded . . . She should probably take a deep breath sometime soon, but it just seemed like it was so difficult to do. Somewhere in her mind, she wondered how long it would be before she passed out from the hyperventilating. She did that on her first day of high school when everyone had to get up in front of the class and introduce themselves . . . Huh, were there always those colored spots floating in the air?

((Your character just gave my character a panic attack. XD))
Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:58 pm

And now she was freaking out!? Silas backed himself against the door as Drystan escaped to the front seat. "Rob? Rob!? I'm not trained for this!!" He called, and his driver only shrugged. "Do what you think is best?" He suggested. "Ahhhh, ummmm..." Silas stuttered, before simply grabbing the girl and holding her to him tightly. "Calm. Down." He said loudly, petting her head. Well, it worked when Drystan freaked out! "You aren't going to get fired for doing what I tell you to do, we break off meetings all the time. Relax."

chibi_blue_mouse
((Lol, and you've got him all like this.))

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:11 pm
((XD))

Gwendolyn looked up at Silas, her eyes large and tears brimming on the edge. "I-I won't? You're sure? They won't get mad at me? You're not mad at me?" she asked, between hiccuppy breaths. She was taking a couple of deeper ones though, so she'd calmed down a bit at the very least. She really hated confrontation something awful. She suddenly realized that he was holding her close to him and she quickly pushed away, blushing. "S-sorry. This is my first job. I . . . I don't know what to do." she said softly, starting to get herself back under control. She was fine, everything was fine, she wasn't going to get fired. "So, um, call . . . who again?" she asked, holding up the phone.

Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:57 am
((Bump?))
Ria_The_Wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:22 pm

"Nah, and technically I'm the only one who can fire you. I mean, I guess my manager can, but I can override that, so don't worry." He said, calming down some himself. That had been...something. "You're calling the studio and telling them we won't be there." Silas reminded her. "The number should be in the PDA somewhere." He said, grabbing Drystan as he cautiously made his way back into the backseat, eying Gwendolyn to make sure she wasn't going to freak out again. Silas scratched his chest to calm him down as well, and the backseat was filled with his strange little noises.

Eventually they turned out of the city and onto a forested road that was much less smooth of a ride. It took them some time to get back onto a paved road, and when they did it was the driveway for a rather large house. When the car stopped, Silas hopped out, letting Drystan down without his leash. "Thanks Rob! If you head back that way, can you tell them to send my car?" He asked. The man nodded, waited for Gwen to get out, and was off. "So this is my place." He said, whistling as Drystan started off after a butterfly. The house was huge, but looked old. The wood on the banisters was somewhat worn by many hands running over it and the door creaked warmly as he opened it. Drystan bolted inside, running like a maniac, though it seemed to be nothing but his preferred speed. He leaped onto the wide banister heading up a long and ornate spiral staircase. Silas ran in "Drystan, no! Oh my God." He said loudly, running to catch him. For some reason, the little fox preferred the more dangerous banister route than the actual staircase.

chibi_blue_mouse

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:58 am
Gwendolyn took a deep breath and then looked through the PDA for the studio's number. After about a minute of searching, she found it and punched it into the phone. She pressed the 'call' button and then held the phone up to her ear, taking a deep breath in to try and steady herself. The call was answered a lot sooner than she had expected. "Ah yes, hello!" she said, a bit caught off guard. "Ah, Mr. Xaverkas won't be making it to the signing today." she stated and then flinched a bit as there were protests on the other side. "I'm sorry." she murmured, really hating the confrontation even if she couldn't see the other person. "I'm-I'm sorry but he just won't be able to make it." she said with a bit more force before pushing the button to hang up and she was trying very hard not to freak out again. Oh god, she had just hung up on a studio! She hastily returned the phone to Silas, before spending the rest of the drive in silence, just trying to calm herself down. Of course, once they got to Silas's house, Gwen was a bit too starstruck to remember that she had been freaking out earlier. "It's amazing . . ." she said softly as she got out of the car. She hesitantly entered after Silas to watch him run after Drystan. Wow, she felt awkward, but the car had left and her own car was back at Silas's manager's offices. So she really didn't know what to do besides follow Silas into the house like a lost puppy.

Ria_The_Wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 am
((Bump?))

Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:13 pm

"You aren't a cat, man! If YOU fall, you're gonna bust your head!" Silas cha $ tised the fox as he came back downstairs. Drystan looked through the upstairs banister at him before scurrying off. Silas sighed before remembering he actually had a guest. Well, really she worked for him, but he'd consider her a guest. "Okay so you can just put whatever stuff you have anywhere, we're the only ones here so no one will bother it except Drystan. There are drinks and snacks and stuff in the kitchen if you want them, feel free to look around of you want." He said, sticking his hands in his pockets. He pulled out a piece of paper and looked at it. "Oh wait, scratch that. Come with me for a minute because I might need you to write some things down, then when that's done you can go wander around the house." He said, turning back to the stairs.

He headed up again, pulling out his phone and punching in a number. He led her to a room that had to be unlocked. At once, the smell of wood and various oils came to them. The room was full of old, mediaeval and folk instruments. They were all over the walls and on stands. He moved to sit at a desk that was cluttered with books and sheets of music and lyrics. He waved her towards a bench as someone answered. "Heeeey, PR! I figured you were the office to call on this matter. I want to make a big donation to this school, including instruments. They're getting rid of its music program, that can't happen." He said, tapping on a lyre on his desk. His brow furrows as the person on the other end spoke. "What do you mean it's a waste of funds?...Oh why, because it's not a publicity stunt?" He spoke, obviously getting peeved. As the person went on, he sighed. "Look, I'm not asking permission, I was planning on delegating this to you folk. If I have to, I can get this done. As a matter of fact-" He held his phone away. "Gwen, start losing the instruments here and put this address into my GPS. We'll stop by the-" He stopped to listen as the person on the other end began speaking loudly. He grinned after a moment and nodded. "Yep, I'll send you an email with the amount I want to give and a list of instruments." He said, and hung up. He stood and grabbed the lyre. "See? Sometimes you gotta be a little tough." He said, patting Gwen's shoulder.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 pm
Gwendolyn did as she was told, trailing after Silas with a lost look on her face . . . at least, when she wasn't staring blatantly at the house. Once she got to the top of the stairs, she looked down at the first floor before realizing Silas was moving on and she should probably follow him. She gaped as she saw the stuff behind the locked door. Wow! This was amazing! She went over to a harpsichord and tentatively plucked a note. She was the pulled back into focus when he waved her towards a bench and sat down, listening to one side of the conversation. She scrambled to do as she was told before the person on the other end caved in to Silas. "How do you do that?" she asked softly. She certainly couldn't get up the courage do even object to something, much less change someone's mind.

Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff