Hello hello! My name is Daenerys_Stormscorn and like my subject says, I'm looking for some 1x1's!

Below is a list of rules and requirements that I'm looking for in a partner as well as a bit about me:

1. Please for the love of all things awesome be literate! I'm looking for someone who can type 3+ detailed paragraphs. I don't know how many partner's I've come across that said that they were literate but were only able to type one or two paragraph's when I was giving them 4-7.

2. I'm perfectly fine with either PM's or Forums, though I prefer PM's. If we do use forums, any *ahem* rated-R interactions will have to be taken to the PM's. I plan on following the ToS and rather not get banned or booted out of this awesome guild.

3. I prefer playing female lead characters, but I'm not opposed to playing any male secondary. Sorry, it's just that I'm not very good at playing male leads.

4. I prefer straight roleplay's, so no yaoi or yuri (nothing against it, it's just not my cup of tea).

5. I'm up to any type of genre of roleplay. I'm not picky! Though if I have to pick, I would say that fantasy (i.e involving vampires, werewolves, elfs, etc) is my favorite.

6. I'm on almost everyday so my responses tend to go out pretty quickly.

7. I also do customs so don't hesitate to ask! biggrin

8. No text talk!!

Okay, so I think that pretty much covers everything. Feel free to PM me if you're interested! Thanks!