Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:20 pm
"Neeeee, Faleen-chan, you're the best partner eveerrrr~!!" he gushed, about to throw out his arms to embrace her. He was so grateful that he didn't remember his manners until he was halfway in motion and, as a result, practically fell into her lap.

"Hehe...whoops." Still, he couldn't help beaming with delight. What other Rocket would do such a thing for him? There were a few questionable names, but really, Faleen was the one he could count on. Even after all this time and all he'd done, it seemed. Loyal as she was to Team Rocket, she seemed to remain just as loyal to her partnership with him.

Sure, he could have gone on about how the fresh air would do her good and how he was actually doing her a favor, but they both knew that was absolute poppycock. She had no reason to even concern herself with his clients and business outside of the criminal organization, let alone his reputation and standing with them.

"Thank you, Agent Faleen," he said, quickly getting back up on his own feet and tipping the brim of his cap. "Just you meeting with him is a great help to me." At least then I'll know he's still alive and well to meet with.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:47 pm
Her decision seemed to bring out the old Izaya that she was much more familiar with, as she braced for a hug that he decided against last second, she made a soft noise of amusement, lifting her mug from the table and bringing it to her lips to finish off the rest of the contents.

"I certainly didn't expect it to be this much of a help." she admitted honestly. "I'll go report my location to the security and get ready for the city life." She said, never too pleased to have to get out of her uniform, but understanding the necessity.

It didn't take her very long, to change. As usual Faleen never really was one to stand out, and like herself, her clothes were fairly ordinary.
Jeans, with a dark green shirt, topped a black coat over that that helped to conceal the fire arm she strapped to a hidden holster at the small of her back.
Granted, she had no plans of using it, but in a situation like this she felt it might be a good idea, just to be safe, essentially if she was going alone.
Leaving her dark blond hair to fall around her shoulders, and reorganizing the pokemon balls at the strap on her thigh.

A lengthy drive with the GPS for guidance lead Faleen directly into the large City of Camphoreon, a sight she had not seem in what she could only guess was a year... and a year too short if she had to say so herself.
Pulling into the parking lot at the location designated, the Rocket Agent took a moment to scan the building with slightly arched eyebrows, the thudding of the car door behind her and a slight breeze about her shoulders giving her indication that her Banette was checking in.
"Remain as backup." she said to the air, getting no reply for from the pokemon as she continued forward to pull open the doors of the business and enter, still unable to discern what kind of establishment this was.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Psychedelic Shizuo

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 pm
Delic lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding in as he settles down on one of the plush seats of bar.
It's been a few years he landed a job at one of the most popular Host Clubs in the city and business was booming as usual.

It always seemed like his dashing looks attract more customers everyday.
Sure he enjoyed putting smiles on the many guests what would walk through the doors, but sometimes, being the center of entertainment for these guests can really drain a lot of energy.

'Well a short little break wouldn't do any harm,' he thought as he fished out his pink cased phone from his pocket.

He decided to scroll through some particular photos, resting his feet at least until duty calls.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:38 pm
A strong scent of flowers and food met Faleen the moment she opened the door, and for a moment the Agent stood, unsure of what to make of the sight that was laying before her.
She would assume that this is some kind of bar, though not like any one she had heard of before, the room was colored with much more bright colors, lively music was playing and a number of the guests, all that Faleen could tell were young women dressed up and charring with a variety of the staff that... seemed to be young dressed up men.

"Welcome to City Host miss."

The voice spoken drew Faleen's gaze quickly to the podium where a man dressed in a jacket-less suit and hair done up so precisely that she was unsure if it was ever meant to move as normal hair.

She stood for another couple of seconds while his gaze grew more puzzled as she stared at him.
What in the world kind of place had Izaya sent her? her face remain unchanged from a very professional uninterested air, though a blush was starting to creep over her cheeks.
"I'm looking for someone named Delili" she told the host, very matter of fact.

The man smiled, and with a kind "Of course- let me just." He looked down at a book that the podium was clearly holding, but after a few seconds his face fell.
"Oh... dear it looks like we are missing your reservation." He started, sounding a little nervous.
Faleen opened her mouth to say that she didn't have a reservation when the man continued- as if worried he might have upset her.

"Its not problem though, come with me and I'll take you to your seat, and we will get this all worked out." He said, putting his smile back on.

the dark blond frowned lightly, eying the man as he stepped out from behind his podium and with a curious gesture. She had no intention of soliciting the services of this establishment, but if it got her to see this man Izaya sent her for then she really had no reason to argue.
slipping her hands into her pockets she followed after the clubs host, glancing around as they passed tables of customers before she was brought to a small table with cushioned seating.
"Please wait here, I will go discuss things with your appointment."

"Thank you." She said, glancing at the cushions with a mild uncertainty, but eventually sat down, watching the man walk away briskly, still smiling.
"Why do I get the feeling Izaya's laughing about now." she muttered into the air.

"Ban Banette." The breath of her pokemon replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delic wouldn't get to enjoy his break for very long, before one of his co-workers hurried up to him, the man who was today schedules to be at the front, greeting the clients as they came in.
"Hey, did you have an appointment scheduled today that you forgot to put in the books?" he asked, founding flustered.
"Because that women came in with an appointment for you." he gesture to the table that the dark blond was seated at.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Psychedelic Shizuo

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:23 pm
Slightly disappointed that his break was cut short, Delic raised a brow at his co-worker. He quickly tucked his phone in his pocket then gave a reassuring smirk.

"Well I wasn't aware of any appointment but if she's requesting my presence then who am I to say no?" He gives a playful shrug. "Besides it wouldn't be a surprise, most of these women can't get enough of me anyways."

Rising from his seat he straightens up his clothes so that he looks presentable and makes his way towards the newly found guest.

The woman was definitely a brand new face, perhaps she was recommended to visit such a place by one of the regulars. In that case, he'll have to make a good first impression.

Delic approached the front of the table where his guest resides. He greeted her with a soft swooning smile, "Hello there beautiful, my name is Delic and I'll be here to serve you.~"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:32 pm
Faleen was seated with a refined poise, doing little but allowing her eyes to travel along along the rooms, lingering momentarily upon the patrons and employees. For as ordinary a person as she looked, she was sure that in a place like this,where everyone seemed to put some stock in their appearance, she looked out of place.

Thankfully she wasn't left waiting for very long, as a tall man with blond hair approached her, he matched the place fairly well, in style anyway, let alone from the way he smiled and greeted her.
She was starting to see as to what type he was.

Faleen stood, her tone polite though she offered a professional greeting. and upon hearing his name it was easy to tell that this was the man who Izaya intended for her to contact.
"Mr. Delic." she greeted, nodding her head gently "please excuse my intrusion so abruptly into your work place, but I've been sent by a mutual business associate by the name of Izaya."
She made sure to keep her voice low, in case anyone else would be listening in, but it was here she paused to indicate any sort of reaction from the man.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Psychedelic Shizuo

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 pm
Delic taken aback by how straightforward the statement was.
This was definitely something new to add on the list of unexpected events.

He blinked once, no twice to make sure the person in front of him was real then slowly took a seat in front of her.

Now that she's gotten his attention, Delic leaned in further. "I'm sorry did you say Izaya? As in Orihara?"

Somehow Delic couldn't grasp that he just heard the name of his former partner, who basically disappeared out of this life for three months.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:19 pm
As he sat, so did she, folding her hands in her lap and leveling her gaze on the man.
He didn't have an unfamiliar face, and she was starting to wonder if this wasn't the man that Izaya had had issues with in the past.
Though it had been some time since she had heard about that particular individual.
The likeness was enough to p***k another level of cautious when addressing the blond man.

She nodded at his question. "He wishes to forward his regrets, he had been indisposed for reasons out of his control for the last several months, and will continue to be in the foreseeable future."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Psychedelic Shizuo

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:49 pm
Hearing this information made Delic frown in concern even more, he didn't like the sound of the situation, not at all.
It made his heart clench even more at the fact that he was given such a vague description.

Of course he tried his best to keep a decent image. It wouldn't be proper to start wrecking the place in an emotional rage like his beloved counterpart.

Delic swallowed a lump he didn't know he had. "Am I...never going to see him?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:03 am
Faleen's brow furrowed lightly, with a light incline of her head as she observed a more... emotional reaction then she anticipated, even if it was a slight one.
"That is uncertain... but a possibility."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items