Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:14 pm
"If thieves were cowards then I'm sure Team Rocket wouldn't be as much of a problem as they are now, now would they." she pointed out.
She listened to his case, nodding his head to indeed confirm that no, she was not a rookie, though as he made a moved to walk away she finally spoke.
"Oh I don't know, you just told me you steal pokemon and money." She brought up, reaching to her hip where she then pulled out a cell phone, not once taking her eyes off the the boy.
"Maybe in the future, keep that kind of information to yourself." she explained with a wink, dialing a number and putting the phone to her ear.

"Uhhh yeah, I would like to report a suspicious individual at the Woods East park..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 pm
"Good luck!" Ezra called. "The cops in this town are in their nineties. By the time they get here, I'll be long gone!" he pointed out, chuckling as he disappeared into the bushes.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:36 pm
She hated to break it to the kid, but the cops in this town were not old and useless. but when it came to matters of pokemon, THAT fell under the League jurisdiction, and for as much as she didn't agree with the league, not even she could despite the power they held.
"Good Luck then. Oh! And thank you for living up to the thief stereotype!" She called back with a laugh, looked like he ran away when he was called out after all.

She just grinned as he ran away, waving slightly to him as she continued to talk on the phone. "Yeah- I've got a physical description, picture perfect actually, oh and get this... a name. Mmmhum, Erza? ... yeah He said Erza."

Listening to the person on the other side of the phone, Ray lifted her gaze up to where Double Stripe was still sitting, rolling and hissing in laughter as she continued to talk to the law enforcements on the other line.
"Mmmhum, I'll be here." She told them, then hung up to wait for the cops to give her report.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 pm
Ezra laughed as he moved through the forest. He pulled off the red wig he was wearing to reveal his black hair with the blue highlights and stuffed it into his bag. A first name meant nothing if you never had a real record and no way to be traced. Ezra learned quick to never show anything distinguishing because you never knew who was watching. This taught him early on to never go out without a disguise. Even his eye-color was unknown outside of the Camphoreon underground. "I'll admit, she was hard to read..." he muttered to Leiji as he searched for the trail markers that would lead to his hide-out. Once he found it, he followed it deep into the forest's dark interior, where he could hide out without any interruptions. The irony of it lied in the fact that he was only a few yards short of stumbling on the newly formed Team Rocket HQ.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:30 pm
Had he actually been wearing a wig the entire time, it would be a safe bet to say that it wasn't fooling Ray.
Wigs did not look like real hair, and when someone was wearing one, it wasn't hard to tell.
Regardless, a colored wig would do little good in a black and white police sketch, and while this thief seemed to take note to cover his hair (and apparently eye color) it was the facial structure that was what actually mattered.
Needless to say, it would be risky for him to continue a thieving career in this city.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:30 pm
The day had started out innocently enough.

Having had the day off he had decided to tag along with Jerome while he essentially ran errands for the team. It wasn't particularly exciting but at least it got him out of the stuffy Ambergris base and out into the woods. He had to admit...they had picked a lovely spot to set up the new base. The foliage was lovely and the pokemon skulking around the area were of interest.

...But maybe he should have stayed closer to Jerome like the older man had said.

"Jerome?" He called out from his perch up in a rather tall, sturdy, oak tree. He swung his legs a bit as he looked around the surrounding area for the fifth time. Yeah...there was no way he was going to get down from this tree by himself. He wondered how he had even managed to get himself up in the tree in the first place. Sighing softly, he plucked a leaf from the branch and dropped it to watch it float listlessly to the ground. "Jeroooooooooome." He intoned, already bored with this entire situation.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 pm
At first there was no response to Zacharie's calls the founds of the forest restricted to the chirping of bugs of the distant movement of a hidden pokemon or other animal.

Though the Grunt's cries would soon be answered, but not the one he was calling for.
A sudden flash of light would appear in front of Zacahrie, and the sudden appearance of a small white and blue pokemon now floating in front of the Grunt.

Large sparkling blue eyes blinked long crystal blue ribbons flowing behind the Legendary Jirachi before it opened his mouth with a gasp
"Z-Mayn! What you doin' up tha?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm
Ezra stopped dead in his tracks. He never knew anyone willing to travel this deep into the forest and the screaming got his attention. He slowly made his way towards it, wanting to see who was screaming. He crouched down in some bushes and eventually figured out the tree seemed to be the location of the voice but he couldn't make out who was doing the calling.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:57 pm
While Zacharie's tree climbing expertise did not involve getting down...they did involve a rather impressive amount of balance.

The teen wobbled in surprise at Tremain's sudden appearance but managed to catch his balance before he could topple head first out of the tree. "Tremain, you startled me!" He scolded shakily, one hand coming up to grip at the red wife beater that served as his clothing whenever he wasn't in uniform. "I was looking at the foliage to try to determine the tree's age but I...appear to have gotten stuck." He finished slowly, running a hand through his hair in a sheepish gesture.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:03 pm
"Oh- Sorry man" The small Jirachi apologized, floating a little closer to the purple haired grunt, before looking up at the tree that Zacharie was sitting in.
"Whaaaa? Wait yo can tell how old a Tree is like that?" Tremain asked with an air of amazement.
"Yo shittin' man, how you do tha?" the tags along the large crystal head fluttered excitedly as the legendary floated closer to the boy in clear interest.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 pm
"Of course I can." Zacharie said with a slight smile. He greatly enjoyed the Jirachi's curiosity about the things that he did, it certainly was an ego boost. "Well, you don't just look at the leaves. That would be silly since trees are constantly shedding their leaves and growing new ones. There are multiple ways that you can use to check a trees age but a lot of them include cutting the tree down and I have no desire, or means, to do so. So I was checking the whorls on the trees..." He prattled on about counting how many whorls the tree had all the way up to the top of the tree animatedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 pm
"Oh, Mah-girl Hirss can!" Tremain exclaimed, seeming to forget completely that Zacharie never intended to do such thing.
The matter was dropped fairly quickly though, and the Jirachi fell silent as he listened with wide eyes as Zacharie explained something that seemed as if it must be magic to the legendary.
"Waaaaaa!" He gasped, floating up further into the trees and perching on a higher branch "So dis tree s' OLD as ********>  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 pm
Zacharie tilted his head back so he could look up at where the Jirachi was now perched, his eyes squinted against the sun. "I'm estimating at around eighty years old...but since I can't get any higher I can't be entirely sure." He said as he shifted onto his knees so he could shuffle closer to the trunk of the tree. The teen winced a bit as the bark scraped against his bare knees but didn't bother to complain, it wasn't a horrible feeling. In fact, he was used to it. "Tremain, where is Jerome?" He asked as he looked out over the area again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:35 pm
"Th' J man? Uhh" The large glittering eyes opened wider as the small Legendary pushed himself up high on his stubby little arms to look out over the forest.
"I... don't know," He admitted "I heard ya screamin' though' so he 'prolly did too."
Tremain let himself tilt forward, until he was hanging upside down, peering back at Zacharie "Ya wan me go find em?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:28 pm
The grunt almost facepalmed...almost.

Instead of doing something so unproductive, he chose to peer out into the forest as well. "...Jerome!" He called out, startling himself a bit with the volume he'd used. He waited quietly for a moment, listening for any sign that someone might have heard him before sighing softly. Zacharie kicked his legs a bit as he puzzled over what to do next. He could attempt to get down on his own again...but what if he fell and injured himself? He definitely wasn't going months on bed rest again. "If you leave to find him will you be able to find which tree I'm in again?" He asked, tilting his head back to look up at the Legendary.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff