Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:36 am
He supposed an objective right or wrong answer would be too simple for such a complex problem, as much as he would have given to have someone just plainly tell him what it was that he needed to do. "I'm not so sure," he said, resigned, "but I guess it'll work out one way or another, even if it doesn't work out well."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:43 am
"As long as you keep their feelings in mind as well as theirs when you make your decision, I'm sure you will," Ion replied with a smile, still attempting to reassure the redheaded trainer. He remained optimistic about it, though; Luke, as far as he had gathered from his interactions with him today, was a kindhearted person who cared about others. That much was easy to see.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm
Luke nodded his acknowledgment, still lacking the confidence that Ion put in him but unwilling to reject it any further. "Sorry to bother you with all this," he said sheepishly. "And when you've just arrived, too..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:28 pm
"Oh, no, no," he said hastily with a shake of his head, leaning back a little and folding his hands in his lap with a reassuring smile, "you aren't bothering me at all. I'm actually very glad and grateful I met such a kindhearted person on my first day here in Kodo." How fortunate he'd been, too; he was very glad he'd opted to stop in Sandalwood instead of head straight into Camphoreon. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have run into Luke.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out