Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:04 pm
He nodded his understanding, trying to summon some recognition of what she described but failing to do so. It was sort of unsettling to think that there was someone who disliked him so much that he would go out of his way to start a fight, but he supposed that couldn't really be helped.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:39 pm
"Things escalated, and by the end, the Rocket did something that resulted in the death of one of your pokemon. one of your closest friends since you were very young."
She fidgeted with her hair, twisting a few strands together. "After that, you just stopped talking, stopped doing anything really."
blue eyes glanced over at him. "You know the rest..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:01 pm
As much as it felt like it, he tried not to treat the story like something that had nothing to do with him. He repeated the words in his head, mentally reciting them back to imagine them in his voice and from his perspective, convinced that the key to restoring his memories lay in accepting what had happened.

His attention gradually ebbed into focus on his arm, his hand clenched painfully tightly on his wrist. He eased his grip, reminding himself to breathe when he found that his breath had shallowed and forcing an awkward laugh to erase the distressed frown that he had not known that he wore, "I guess I still don't remember it..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm
She didn't expect it to work anyway, she was just glad to not be talking about it anymore, having to relive what had happened so soon just brought back that helplessness she felt, and just missing Mieu.

"That's okay." She said, with a soft reassuring smile "Its not a good memory."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:13 pm
"It's an important memory," he countered immediately, almost angrily, though he quickly recognized that such anger had no source or direction. "I mean... I think it is. I have the feeling that it is..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:20 pm
Blue eyes moved quickly back up to him, blinking a couple of times at his words and tone. Unsure of what to make of it, had something about that upset him?
"Well its... its..." She struggled to find a word to describe it. "In a way..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:26 pm
"It just feels like something I shouldn't have forgotten," he said, frowning lightly. "It's frustrating."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:28 pm
"Luke... its okay." She said softly, "You didn't really have a say..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:37 pm
"I know," he replied, drawing a long breath. "I guess it doesn't really do any good to be frustrated about it." It just felt so... rude. A close friend was dead, and he didn't know their name or what they were like... All he had was a cold, heavy feeling that settled in his stomach whenever he thought about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:04 pm
She rubbed her thumb into the palm of her hand nervously, lowering her eyes down to her hands as they walked.
After a few second she spoke again, putting a soft, reassuring smile back on her face, She imagine that more then just not remembering what happened a weekend ago would be frustrating, he didn't have anything to fall back on with memories.
"I guess it would be hard not to be frustrated anyway, someone in your position."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:10 pm
He nodded softly, then forcibly lifted his disposition, responding to the smile in kind, "Well, no use worrying over what can't be changed anyway, right? No matter what's behind me, I can at least still face forward."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:27 pm
Blue eyes widened as he seemed to perk up and smile. taken mildly by surprise by the sudden shift in demeanor as he spoke, that was very unusual to him... or the him that she knew anyway.

Blinking a couple of times, before allowing a brighter smile to form "Right, one foot in front of the other."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out