Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[ lost clan ] lurks beneath the lair ( famine )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maru
Halloween Immigration Form

• Name: Lurks Bebeath
  • Race: Horseman
  • Former Clan: Famine
  • Job: Scavenger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 am
The Horseman
Name: Lurks Beneath
Nicknames: Lurks
Age: Young-ish for a pony, but still old as balls. ...Or maybe he's just immature.

Original Clan: Famine
Tattoo: Malice

Job Role: Scavenger

Personality: Lurks Beneath is a manic and wide-eyed little terror, often found chattering as much as a swarm of cicadas to anyone that will listen about not a lot in particular. His attention span is extremely short, and so he is often taken by his whims. You could say that he means well, but it would be a lie: Lurks is as self-serving as it comes, with the exception of his fondness for his brother/twin, Something That Waits. In fact, Waits is the only other being that Lurk will help besides himself, and often goes out on scavenger hunts for materials on fetch quests for Waits 's wild scientific endeavours. It helps Waits indulge in his lazy nature, and gives Lurks an excuse to go out and play.

He thinks hanging out in lairs is sooo coool, mostly other people's, since being responsible is hard, and he'd much rather "play" with his new friends in gruesome ways, and lairs give him an excellent excuse to do so.

Even before the collapse of the Four Isles, Lurks was relatively distant to most of his kind, outside of Waits and the few others he saw during his constant scavenging runs. He remains unperturbed about the loss of the lands and culture itself, and while part of it is just that he's very immature in both body and mind, most of it is because the mainland Famine had not, in fact, done anything for him recently, and so had no real immediate value to him.

Like many of his kind, Lurks has developed an affinity to bugs, primarily centipedes and spiders, be they in the form of minipets or in the form of real-life ones encountered in various lairs and the Sahara. Due to this fondness, he has started using his own fear to make shadowy pantomimes of them, letting them nest and crawl in his body as if he were a Lair, wishing that he were playing host to some REAL versions of his favourite creepy crawlies. [ zoo approved ]

Now, returning from the Lairs and the world back to a small slice of Halloween, Lurks Beneath is frustrated and more than a little restless. Fortunately, he's very curious how students live, and whether or not Halloween can be as interesting as the human world.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:51 am
Mount Form: A dark-grey Arabian with visible ribs and front leg bones. Red eyes, and vague wing-shaped marking along its bony back.

Weapon Form: Chained Sickle - A crude metal sickle and handle with a long, curved and jagged blade. From the handle is a series of black chain links, ending in a weight.

FEAR ATTACK:
T1: The Chill - Creepy Crawly - Lurks Beneath focuses their FEAR inwards, knitting wounds. It presents as shadowy bugs crawling all over, but those are just for visual.
T2: Gambler's Chance - Swing Sharp - Lurks Beneath spins his sickle on its chain, flinging it at his enemy. Sometimes..it uh. It backfires.
T2: The Battle Cry - We Lurk Beneath - Lurks dives beneath the ground (or ducks low) and resurfaces to attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:52 am
115/125

We Lurk Beneath.

+2 battle card

== 117  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:54 am
Scavenger
    - Scavengers are Clan members who forage, survey the landscape, and are seen mostly in the Human World, wrecking chaos and panic.
    - The name scavenger is slightly misleading, as they are as much a destructive force as they are constructive.
    - Their priority is gathering: Scavengers gather supplies in both the Human World and their clans, and also are responsible for gathering Fear.
    - Only famine scavengers and sages can summon and oversized insect mount.

Scavenger abilities:
    - Your horseman may summon a mount-sized insect to do their bidding. They can also give others one as well, to up to two other horsemen, but others cannot use them in battle.
    - In battle, you may summon the insect. Roll an extra 1d6 once per battle as additional damage you do to your opponent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:12 pm
Possessions

User Image  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:24 pm
OOC: CRYSTAL QUESTS

If you complete any of the quests below you get an ADDITIONAL RP POINT.
- You do not have to FINISH these rps but you must go over 800 words

gaia_star [ Battle 1 Halloween student ] DONE: Rojo
gaia_star [ Battle 1 Hunter ] DONE: America
gaia_star [ Spar 1 Horseman ] DONE: Nergui
gaia_star [ Finish 3 Tasks (below) ] Battle 3 or more tasks 1/3, Borr
gaia_star [ Finish Job Class test ] DONE: Scavenger
gaia_star [ Participate in a horseman class ] Participate in a horseman class
gaia_star [ Mentor a starting horseman ] Mentor or show around a starting horseman
gaia_star [ Participate in an ORP ] DONE: Tower s**t
gaia_star [ Write a reflection solo ] DONE: family awful
gaia_star [ RP with 1 Halloween Student ] DONE: Holly
gaia_star [ Visit the Human World ] DONE: Mimsy

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out