[PRP] Fishy SOS [Fins (lol)] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:17 pm
KO shook his head. "No, I haven't let it out since the last time it tried to eat me." Funnily enough.

As the Sharpeado made its feint KO flinched and grabbed for a pokeball again, relaxing only very slightly when Faleen's saw it off to a safer distance. Another shiver ran down his spine but he put the pokeball back on his belt anyway. "I... guess it's pretty hungry then." Obviously.

Discouraged by the show of force from the scarred Sharpeado, the rather less battle hardened specimen backed off a little further before starting to swim up and down lazily. Maybe when the big one decided to eat the humans there would be a spare leg?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:24 pm
Faleen's eyebrows arched at this news "Yes, I would say that is definitely contributing to the problem."
She made motion for him to follow, as she started back out of the water and toward the vehicle.
"I brought some chum for distraction, but we're going to use it to feed your pokemon, at least hopefully enough so we can work with him a little better, maybe bring him hunting if we can."

Popping the door open the reached in to pull up a large sealed container.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 pm
He was only too eager to follow, and pretty eager to excuse himself too. "I didn't know what to do with it, how I could feed it without losing a limb... it'll be more interested in the chum than us?" He really hoped it would be... the chum was going to stink, wasn't it? Shivering again KO chaffed his arms in an attempt to warm up, only now noticing how cold he was. "I'm definitely going to have to get a wetsuit." Maybe he could compromise and get one that somebody else had made rather than trying to figure out how to do it himself, it would be fine if he could find a decent fit as wetsuits had the decency to come in inoffensive colours on the whole.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:30 pm
The corners on the Agent's lips feathered, glancing back at him "if you plan on keeping your Sharpedo, it would be an investment I would recommend."

"This isn't idea." Faleen admitted, putting the case onto the sand before hitching it up "but he will be more interested in it them you. otherwise there would be no hope working with a large pokemon who is hungry."

Dragging the case back toward the water, "Sharpedo, come back to the sore away from the other one." She called as she stepped into the waved just barely over her ankles

In respond to her command Shrpedo zipped around, and with a jet of water propelled himself out onto the beach, landing with a spray of water and sand next to Faleen.
She opened the case that was filled with bloodied chunks of fish and various other scraps marinating in its own juices, digging her hand in she tossed a chunk to her Sharpedo who snapped at it viciously. A second handful was tossed farther out into the deeper water.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:20 pm
He'd been alright with how things with going, being out of the water and all, right up until the moment Faleen's Sharpeado decided to join them. Giving a little yelp KO quite literally jumped backwards and then quickly scurried a few paces further away for good measure but he suceeded up tripping over a rock and sprawling headlong on the sand. No, no, no! He liked being alive and he was too gorgeous to be savaged!!!

...?

KO cautiously cracked an eye open, having closed them tightly when he fell and was briefly convinced that he was going to be devoured. It appeared that he had been wrong. Clearing his throat the red-eyed man picked himself up cautiously and brushed sand off himself, wincing as he inspected his bashed toes. "Well you could have warned me," he added, smoothing a hand back over his hair and wishing he had a mirror.

The Sharpeado in the water meanwhile was thrilled; food! And it didn't even have to hunt! Not that it minded, loved to hunt, but who was arguing with a free snack? Not this terrifying monstrosity! The dark fish blasted itself forward to snatch up the chum, and then up in an arc out of the water to see if there might be any more coming. Hum, yes, bucket! But the big Sharpeado was already on the beach so rather than diving out onto shore the hungry shark dropped neatly back below the water's surface and waited, hoping to be in luck.

The training went on for some time, longer than KO would have liked really and by the time he got back to base he hardly had the energy to even shower and do his usual cleaning and moisturising routine. Flopping back into bed feeling stiff and irritated he glared at the ceiling and muttered; "That damn fish had better be worth all this."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff