Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:49 pm
Kiss laughed it off with a wave of her paw
The Raichu grinned, her long tail whipping up with a building energy in her body.

All four of the pokemon opened their mouths to put in the last word that the fire fox was looking for when Ion said it.
The entire Rosie party stopped when they were doing, looking at Ion.

Rosie herself looked surprised by what he said, "Team Rocket? Oh- wow, I didn't know that Grand Ile had taken an interest in that."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:24 am
Jozette, who was used to hearing all about gyms back in Kalos, tilted her head curiously at the mention of a 'trainer center.' Though it sounded quite self-explanatory, she still didn't know exactly what it was or what one did there. Was that all there was to it - a center for trainers to train? Or was there more to it? she said with a nod and an air of realization - and a touch of envy. Briefly she wondered why it was a necessity, except Kiss had just said that it was because they used the money to pay bills. That certainly sounded like a necessity to her.

"Oh, Grande Ile as a whole hasn't really," Ion was quick to clarify with a shake of his head and an apologetic smile. "I work in a private committee my parents started whose sole focus is the protection of Grande Ile through gathering information." He wasn't entirely sure how much information to give, because although she knew of Grande Ile, he had no idea how much she really knew about the country or its political structure. "Most of the information we gather is from around the island itself, but I was sent out to gauge the threats plaguing other regions to see whether or not they posed a similar threat to Grande Ile."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:50 am
Kiss corrected

Pop added with a touch of resentment in her voice.

Vahy'n spoke, glancing to the Lopunny to show that she was addressing her, before she looked back over to the Braixen

"Oh-" Rosie started, leaning back in her seat as she watched Ion with great interest. "So are you working with the League or something?" She asked "If you haven't already I'm sure you would get a lot of useful information from talking to them... oh uh- well, unless you've already spoken to them, I guess I don't know how long you've been working on this project... have you learned anything so far?"

Northern, who had been watching the humans speak suddenly floated forward, the movement demanding the attention from the green haired human, "They're the most dangerous." she told him "They're the worse, and you should tell Grand Ile that!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:17 pm
Since she had no idea how large this island was, the Braixen merely nodded her head in understanding. Just going one city over didn't sound much like 'traveling', she had to agree. She asked, turning to the shiny Lopunny. her focus switched yet again to Vahy'n this time,

Ion opened his mouth to reply to Rosie when the small pokemon spoke, and he straightened up a little with a surprised look on his face. There was that voice again; he made a mental note to ask about it later, as he hadn't come across any pokemon with that ability before. "Oh, no," he quickly clarified for the blonde with a shake of his head and an apologetic smile, "I'm working independently, but if you think they can help, I'll gladly speak with them. I only got the project earlier this week, while I was still in Grande Ile. I only arrived yesterday, and haven't had time to look into anything yet."

The trainer turned to Northern then and offered a nod. "I will tell them," he said sincerely, completely serious about it - he would indeed make a note in his report to his parents that even pokemon had strong feelings against the organization - but his expression shifted into one of hesitance. While this would be a wonderful opportunity to find out more about Team Rocket - possibly even from a firsthand source - he felt guilty enough for having interrupted their breakfast in the first place. He didn't really want to further ruin their meal by asking about something the small pokemon obviously had such strong feelings about. "May I ask what you do, Miss Rosie?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:36 pm
Vahy'n replied, as Pop glanced over with no real intention of explaining, knowing that one of her team mates would pick up the task.
She explained The Vaporeon confirmed with a gentle not that get the beads to rattle lightly at her movement.

Rosie had also turned her attention to Northern, when the Jirachi had voiced what she thought Ion should do.
She hung in hesitance at how to respond to that, she certainly didn't disagree with the Jirachi, and a part of her worried about scaring the boy, or making him uncomfortable... but she guessed that this was his job... and she agreed with Northern.

The Jirachi said nothing to his confirmation, and instead tilted her head, watching through him as she settled down onto the table, placing her hands on her nubby legs.

Rosie reached her hand up and placed it on Northern's head, smiling gently back at Ion as he continued.
"I'm a trainer." she told him. "one of the small numbers started here in Kodo."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:00 pm
Jozette raised a bit of her food to her mouth to eat as she listened politely while the Vaporeon explained. She didn't know who this 'Steven' was, or where he was champion, but she nodded her head regardless. At the very least, she knew what champions were. If that Steven person was the champion of Hoenn, though, that meant that region had gyms, and was therefore similar to Kalos. So far this small island was rather strange - though she supposed it was like Grande Ile, then, since neither had gyms. At least Kodo had more domesticated pokemon and trainers, though, which was vastly preferable. Still, she couldn't help but feel a little envious that they'd met a champion and had gone to travel around a large region to train. she said brightly, and somewhat wistfully, but mention of just how long Team Rocket had been in Kodo caught her attention more.

He wasn't quite sure why the little pokemon was staring at him in such a way - maybe because he brought up a topic it felt so strongly against - but he offered it an apologetic smile nonetheless. Hopefully he hadn't upset it too badly. "A trainer," he repeated with renewed interest. This island, from what little he knew of it, was recently garnering more attention from the League and had quite a few trainers. It only made sense for him to run into one - even so, it was still interesting. "What is it like being a trainer in Kodo? If I may ask," the boy added quickly. From his short stay in Kalos, he knew roughly what it was like to be a trainer, but given Kodo's differences to the larger League region, he had to wonder if there were also differences between trainers. He at least knew one difference, and that was Kodo had less space in which to travel around.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out