[FIN] Stages of Grieving Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:27 pm
"I can't imagine that it would be good for them to remain small for long. Not many babies would survive, I think." The teen agreed easily, though tensed when Rosie's attention was drawn to something over his shoulder. It had to be this Andre person, and the blonde only confirmed it when she said his name in...surprise?

He couldn't do this, he couldn't do this....

Steeling himself, Zacharie slowly turned...and blinked owlishly at the man he saw. Dark jeans ripped at one of the knees, an ill-fitting white shirt beneath a black, leather jacket, boots that looked like they were barely staying on his feet, and an undercut. Not at all how Rosie had described him. He was deeply confused. "...Hello." He greeted awkwardly with a slight nod of his head before he was swept up into the man's arms. He smelled...odd. Not bad, per-say, but certainly like someone who had been hanging around some less than legal substances. "U-Uhm!" He was at a loss of what to do and looked to Rosie and Jabari for help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:43 pm
Before even Andre was aware of it, he had his little brother in his arms where he belonged. Where he had always belonged, where he should have been all of these years instead of trapped in that god forsaken "home" with those idiots who couldn't see him for the treasure that he truly was. "Zacharie..." He sighed, clutching the smaller body tight against his own as if he would turn to smoke and slip through his fingers yet again.

BlissfulElatedHappyZacharieMineMineMineMineMineMineforeverKeepMine.

He could feel how uncomfortable the other was but he didn't care. If anyone were to make Zacharie feel anything it would be him. He was all Zacharie needed and Zacharie was all he needed. It was all perfect. When he felt gentle, hesitant hands awkwardly pat his back it took everything he had not to have an emotional outburst. "I'm sorry." He murmured, burying his face into the smaller boy's hair and inhaling deeply. He wasn't sorry at all and Zacharie smelled of soap and sterilizers and flowers and warmth and everything that was right in the world. "I've just been waiting for this moment for so long." He wanted to take him away. Hide him away from the world and all of the eyes that were unworthy to look upon such perfection. Gently, slowly, he withdrew. His hands coming up to cup his little brother's cheeks between his hands so he could look down peer down at his face that was a picture of perfection even with the scars. Peer down into those pale, pale eyes that could see right through him. That were seeing right through him. That were looking up at him with a terrible mixture of awe, confusion, and disappointment.

He wanted to gouge those horrible, beautiful eyes out.
He never wanted Zacharie to see him this way. He wanted those eyes full of love and admiration and understanding.

"I'm so happy to have found you."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:50 pm
"Oh-" Rosie started when Andre suddenly pulled the unsuspecting Zacharie into an embrace, and for some time didn't let go.
Worried that it might be a bit sudden for Zacharie, who had looked so nervous and uncertain just a moment before, something Rosie had tried to ease down with a warm smile.

It might have been a bit sudden, but Rosie didn't have the heart to really say anything, she could see how this was affecting Andre, after so long of looking for his little brother, to have finally found him.
Now that they were together, Rosie could honestly say she wouldn't doubt for a second that they were siblings.
despite Zacharie's growing hesitance, Rosie hoped that this would go well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:06 pm
Zacharie had no experience with narcotics himself, but he knew the signs well enough to know....and he felt deeply disappointed.
From Rosie's earlier description of the taller man, this probably wasn't what he was normally like.
Was...was this his fault? Had Andre grown so distraught while looking for him that he turned to drugs to...to get his minds off of it? He had no idea, but as he stared up into the others eyes that were so similar to his own he couldn't help but feel pity and guilt. "...I didn't mean to cause you any trouble." He said softly, eyes roaming over his brother's face. There was no mistaking it. They looked so much alike, it was almost like looking at a strange, older version of himself. But he could also see his mother's jawline and brow. He could see his father's sharp eyes and slightly upturned nose. "I-I didn't..." He watched a small smile come to his brother's face, those pale eyes gentling as his thumbs carefully brushed away the tears that he hadn't noticed he'd shed. "I know you didn't." Andre said softly, leaning down to kiss the younger boy's forehead. He simply stayed that way for a moment, eyes shut as he enjoyed the moment. "I don't blame you." Zacharie could hear the bitterness and couldn't help wonder just how much his older brother knew about the situation.

Drawing Zacharie back into his arms, Andre finally turned to Rosie. Though his appearance was frazzled and unkempt, his expression was one of complete contentment. "Thank you, Rosie." He smiled, cradling the back of his little brother's head as he felt the others arms wrap around him more firmly. "Thank you so, so much. I am forever in your debt."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:15 pm
Rosie watched at silently the brothers started to bond, feeling a warmth in her chest at their words and familiarity start to settle in.
Like an missing part of each other was finally being filled.

Rosie smiled and shook her head gently when Andre thanked her, lifting a hand slightly.
"I'm happy for you two." she replied, though feeling over joyed that she was able to help her friend with a stroke of great luck when it came to meeting Zacharie.
"I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do~ So I think we're going to head out now and let you get started." She said, in no way having intention on intruding in their family moment.

Certain she would see Zacharie again, and looking forward to that time, Rosie gave them a small, delighted wave before she moved to take her leave for the day. delighted that things worked out.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff