Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:41 pm
Hello I'm Bored, Very Bored but you can just call me Bio
I haven't been in a active role play since mid last year and it's put me in one heck of an at block since i used to use role plays as drawing prompts and they were a big source of inspiration, hence why I'm picky with partners.
I'm a senior in high school so the next 2-3 weeks may be a little crazy but i'm on nearly every day because i'm usually stuck at home till summer where i'll be off to the bahamas for a month but i'm not sure that will affect anything.

Rp wise I can type from 2-5 paragraphs but i mostly mirror posts. If you do only 2 sentences i'll probably only have enough info to reply with 2 (unless i stretch it to keep the rp going)
I play males and sometimes females
though since most of my developed ocs are dudes they are my strong points (despite being a girl)
I can play multiple characters and enjoy finding others that do
I don't like one sided rps where one or the other is the sole person keeping the rp going
if you use my plots i don't mind minor/major changes or twists and turns.

I enjoy "fantasy" rps and by that i just mean not real life situation themed rps with humans doing normal human things,
like a love story about a rich human girl and a human poor kid.
If you have a story along those lines with an interesting hook i could try it but no promises.

As you will see all of my ocs are non human and i've included their basic info which can be changed according to the rp

I also have some old rps if you don't have any idea on a plot
I've played some to death but it's nice to have something to work off of.

One last thing If plans change and you can't continue or you don't feel like rping at all it'd be nice if you let me know.

old rps

In short it's about a daughter of a game designer _____ receives the original copy of a new hit game from her father as a gift for her birthday right before he leaves on a business trip.
______ and her friend have a birthday sleepover while being carefully watched by ____'s older brother. Half way through the night they decide to play the special first original copy of the game Freakzters despite a raging storm going on outside.
The power goes out and as the two girls scramble to find a suitable light source to figure out what to do,
a thumping sound and a pair of glowing eyes reveal that they are not alone in the dark.
Unknowing whatever allowed the mysterious thing to come out caused a rip a rift between the real world and fiction. Will the group be able to get themselves together and find/close all the rifts before the world is thrown into a crossover chaos?

_______ may be poor and live in a 2 room apartment but she is a self taught master computer hacker.
While her mother is away on her 9 to 5 job(s)
__________ calls her boyfriend over and they hack into bank accounts with homemade viruses and load the funds onto a secret account one for fun.
Besides secretly helping her mother with the bills and buying other personal things _________ is saving up for 2 neighboring houses by a lake for their two single parents and for money for college.
However there's bad news
the land lord left a note on every door with word that a wealthy businessman is tearing down the complex to make a parking lot for a new mall next door
so their time is limited.
__________ spends all night finishing up her 3 year master virus but a leaky pipe drips on it shorting out the computer.
________ is devastated and goes across the street to a store to drown her sorrows with cheap ice cream.
After walking all the way to she store she realizes that she left her money behind and calls her boyfriend to fetch her secret stash of withdrawn money in a shoebox under her bed.
As her friend goes into the room the computer seems to be fully functional though the screen had an odd glow and made a weird hissing sound.
His curiosity was of course piqued so he put off finding the money to see what was up with the computer
"the ghost of the computer" sees this opportunity possesses him a changing him according to what was on her hard drive.
Will _______ be able to finish her plan and
return her partner to normal in time to save them from being kicked out onto the harsh streets.
Or will the love triangle between the virus, creator, and her boyfriend halt their progress.

A couple of friends head up to a ski cabin in Colorado for a special birthday party for __________. After weeks of planning the gang take the first flights there but the town was surprisingly vacant even though this was the perfect season for skiing. The trip to the cabin was long and the scenery was so repetitive one would go mad trying to find their way to civilization.
3 days later of fun, hot tubing, relaxing, and specialty hot chocolate it was time to head back but one last trip though the beautiful snow kissed forests to the slopes wouldn't hurt....that's when the trouble started, after a huge rumbling noise the group return to the cabin only to see that an avalanche completely erased it from existence.
No signal...wasn't someone suppose to have called the bus in advance?
Now they must make the treacherous journey back to the nearest town with half their equipment and very little supplies but
_________ notices that they aren't alone. They manage to survive the first night but while a few are sent to search for food they return empty handed one bitten by a mysterious animal.
Tensions rise and everyone either goes mad or starts to disappear one by one
Aftermath
After running off and expending her last drop of energy __________ is found by rescuers but as far as she knows she is the sole survivor
3 years later after forgetting about the incident at Polar Creek Cabin _________ decides to visit a popular 4 star ski resort nearby with her college friends but will she have a run in with her past?

________ a straight "A" but lonely student finds out from her grandmother that she comes from a long line of witches
After talking with her about this and being given an spell book of her own
the first spell she tries is a love spell on the new kid _______ had a crush on for quite sometime (2wks) but as some time passes it starts to worsen, ______ doesn't immediately notice and decides not to lift it quite yet
in the end ________ will get a lot more than she bargained for?
(alt story _________ summons a wish granting creature that will be able to steal the girl's soul after her final wish but the witch in training doesn't know this)

Two years ago pair of bounty hunters Jackson Clair and __________ relocate to North Carolina to the decent sized city of Lochmeadow
which was known for housing the UHS.
It was a underground organization that was head of all rules and regulations of bounty hunting/killing to assassins.
The two met back up on one day when _________ was out house hunting and just so happened to see Jack moving into his new house which had plenty of space for the both of them so they decided to live together to cut costs of owning two separate houses.
They had a history together from going to the same middle school, high school, and special academy that taught them the basics of human nature, tracking, handling weapons and hand to hand combat.
However Jackson had taken a slightly different career path which lead to their separation and though they kept an "professional relationship" they still cared for each other.
But the night after a meeting
Jackson and ___________ come to find a large envelope on their truck
it had a number to call which was an order to locate and capture a group of men the reason wasn't too specific but the fact that each of them were known for the murders of several UHS members was enough to be wanted. At first Jackson didn't want to be bothered since most scenarios like this ended with a lot of work but for little pay.
However the reward of 1 million in unmarked bill was a pretty big incentive
300k of it was found already in the package
so for a couple of months to a year the pair tried to find the men who seemed to pop up at random spots but since every lead seemed to lead to dead end Jackson was close to giving up.
So they got in their truck and returned to Lochmeadow but stopped at a diner on the way home for dinner.
After coming to a decision to just return what was left of the money they just so happen to come across one of the men they were looking for who happened the former alpha of the pack that for some odd reason he has lost the ability to shapeshift.
________ manages to takes him prisoner in order to force him to find the others
but will the stranger convince her that this is wrong and that she is actually being used?

"A space patrol commander has fallen from grace onto a strange planet called earth" a news reporter explains as she is being broadcasted on the screen on Commander Delphi's crashed space vehicle.
the officer had an eventful day he was perusing an escaped convict in earth`s solar system until his controls jammed due to interference from stray radio and microwaves coming from earth. He unfortunately crashed on this water balloon of a planet
but the officer has another problem he didn`t consider the crash knocked him out cold and
compared to humans...trees and buildings he was a giant.
________ felt a tremor almost equal to a 6.5 earthquake she was even more nervous to keep the farm in one piece since this was the first time her grandparents left her to her self in 18 years. Worried that the tremors would continue she leaves her quiet farm in search of her sheep dog only to find a giant shoe in her backyard forest connected to an even bigger man
little that ________ knows the officer holds the key to her past.

really old
so old I lost their plots X3

supernatural roommates in college trying to pass as human

Original Character Profiles

User Image

Name:
Everett Denali
AKA:
Vancouver
Real age:
28 (designed by game artist to appear around 19 )
Species:
Chimera Butcher Hound
Powers/Abilities:
Technopathy/Electropath
Digestive Shapeshifting
slight control over sound though not shown in the game
he mainly uses his passive ability to travel through electronics
computer/tv screens,phones,telephone wires
Personality:
Van's a big mouth he never really stops talking
due to his own electric powers messing with his head he's a little off
but not a crazy psychopath, in most cases when he does behave like your textbook sadistic homicidal maniac it's just an act around strangers or he's overcharged on electricity.
Other info:
He has no visible pupils
Has small ear gages and a circuit tattoo on his back
He used to be an captain in the air force
due to his fondness of flying and actually doing something productive in his life instead messing around with his former job as a tattoo artist
a job originally suggested by a friend since it was a better and more legal outlet than doing graffiti on random buildings and billboards
after the creation of the game in "the real world" his universe was given a huge makeover
and he was given a new look, powers, and stuck with the role as
"white haired pretty boy"/trickster/comic relief

Other Human Refs

User Image
User Image

Chimera Form

Van has bat wings that cling close to his body and a sentient "snakelike" headed tail that goes by Synexus or Syn for short

wippy
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Name:
Jason Scott
AKA:
Major
Real age:
42 (modeled by the game to look 24 )
Species:
Fu Dog Butcher Hound
Powers/Abilities:
Digestive Shapeshifting
Superstrength
Pryokineses
Earth Manipulation
Personality:
Calm, laid back, "what's up bro" kind of dude
though he's portrayed as the typical meat head he's a real softy
and really doesn't like confrontation
Other info:
Major's main interest was cooking since he was raised in a family that was all about food,
he would of helped continue to run his father's small restaurant with his siblings and possibly added a bakery if it wasn't for "the game's creation"
He is Hispanic from his father's side and Italian from his mother's
He has a black fade haircut with two lines cut in on the left side
Only his right ear is pierced and has two gold rings
unlike Van he really didn't have a job
right after high school he earned a full ride scholarship to West Point then chose to become a marine and make a career after that since his father assured him it was a better choice for him.
he stayed to become a major but that's not the origin of his nickname
Maj's fighting style also comes from being on the corps martial arts program
he was the first to be affected by the game and also dubbed with a few stereotypical roles
Strong leader/mr fanservice/crazy war vet

Other Human Refs

User Image
User Image
User Image

Fu Dog Form

User Image
User Image
[

User Image
User Image

Name: Frost? or Avalanche?
Species: Element Alien (HG) (undead)
Personality/Past/Present: The old Frost was just a curious visitor on earth, he was always happy with learning about other intelligent life and their cultures, way of living, etc. He was the prince of a small but powerful kingdom on a medium sized planet off near the horsehead nebula but gave up on the idea of becoming king since he felt the rules were too strict. One in particular that prevented him from leaving his kingdom.
skip 20 years later
Frost had took to the idea of becoming a permanent resident of earth, he had a job with Nasa, his own place, and "earth family".
However he couldn't abandon his original family and most of earth's technology couldn't reach his planet so he decided to pull some strings to get a ride home to break the news.
Luckily for him he reached an agreement to take a few earth astronauts to his planet for research and an exchange in ideas and technology for a free ride.Though the trip didn't go as smoothly as planned as the pilot tried to recover the ship from an collision with an asteroid by taking what he thought was a clear path but was actually a black hole. The other crew members died along with Frost as well but in his race's case there were odd instances where they were in a point between life and death. The "obvious" solution was for a friend or family member to finish said person off then follow through with a funeral ceremony or if possible find a skilled healer to bring said person back completely but if the person was left as is
the person would be considered bad luck or a bringer of misfortune and be avoided by most of his/her people. It was unknown what happened to the afflicted but it is rumored that they like most ghosts take on the characteristics of the thing that killed them only that they'd be able to physically harm anyone in the realm of the living or dead.

User Image

Name:
Ryan Mitchell or Hopper
Alias:
Doesn't have an official one yet...but some can call him Rookie
Real age:
28 ( appears around 20)
Job: Paramedic
Species:
Utahraptor/Hornet..or Wasp
Power/Abilities:
Shapeshifting
Enhanced senses
Control over most stinging winged insects at times
he himself can turn into a swarm of them...if you haven't guessed yet he's the weakest member of the team
Personality/Past:
Ryan is a pretty confident and very short fellow originally from Britain
though the man really doesn't seem to pay attention to what he says so he ends up getting in alot of trouble. He doesn't really talk to others much because of this but when he does he won't leave you alone. There wasn't much to him before the game which explained that he was kidnapped by demons and raised by them for the sole purpose to kill his father, but in his reality it was pretty simple and not much for a story.
He lived a normal life with a single father, sister and step brother
Ryan had wanted to be a race car driver since it always stuck him as the coolest job to him, mostly due to his affinity for racing games as a child. Thing was he had also wanted to be a doctor (so his single father would get off his back about a "plausible job" ) so a paramedic was close enough right? He worked with Carter for a bit before the change. He's probably the only one that actually likes being a video game character though he got the short end of the stick in more ways than one.
Other info:
He has either thin or no visible eyebrows
Ryan is the only one of the 4 who doesn't have an animal spirit, though the developers of the game also added to his story that he was apart of an experiment that went wrong.

Wasp Raptor Form

User Image
User Image
Name: Carter Grayson
Alias: Hurricane
Job: Fire firefighter/EMT
Species: Orca/Harpy Eagle/Mandrill griffin
Real age: Somewhere in his 40's (appears 22)
Power/Abilities:
Digestive Shapeshifting
Hydrokinesis
Size shifter (due to water intake)
Psychic
Personality/Bio: Before the sudden change of his reality he was basically a happy guy,
he and his shipmate Ryan were working together in the Navy. Carter at the time was a firefighter/emt occasionally riding in the ambulance with Ryan who was a paramedic and a long time friend. Things were rather normal for someone with those jobs but he was just about to break the monotony of the slow week by going to propose to a very lovely cardiologist with the sweetest little daughter you'd ever meet.Carter off the clock wasn't exactly the most interesting guy to those who barely knew him, not many knew that the tall man was a stunt pilot and had a small collection of restored planes. Though in more social situation hanging around his social butterfly friend Ryan who included him in everything was enough to keep him relevant and known. However things kinda went downhill after the creation of the game which changed his and Ryan's universe permanently .Now he goes by Hurricane and is mostly distant and emotionless due to A. never being able to see his future wife and kid again and B. "the monster he has become" trust me in between then and now with dealing with his new powers and sentient animal spirit that could possess him at any moment Carter has done some things. "Hurricane" tries to keep to himself and while in human form is even harder to be around, the man rarely talks or displays emotions. Other than that due to the remaining character stereotypes according to the game creators he supposed to be partial fan service (come on he's a firefighter the creators couldn't help but throw in a shirtless firefighter) and the smart guy/ voice of reason....when he actually speaks
Other info:
He's the tallest of the group but his height can depend on how much water he's in contact with or how dry the environment is (he gets shorter) the difference can be from inches to feet but he has never gone past 7'5" or under 5'0.
His animal spirit is a moody generic hamster sized griffin by the name of Emerson.

Other refs

User Image
User Image
User Image

Griffin Form

wip XD I never finish anything
User Image
User Image

Name:Andromeda Delphi
Personality:Andro questions everything on her neverending quest for knowledge, she is patient, and hard to anger but is very sensitive.
Other info:Andro may look like a machine but is no more than a creature with the appearance of an earth space shuttle. She has sleek skin and her boosters work in a similar fashion as a bombardier beetle's explosive rear end (chemicals mix and science stuff) in other words she isn't a machine or robot. She has no visable eyes just that little visor like thing
She can still see pretty well tho.
Andromeda has an affinity for twinkies
the first earth food she was introduced to and the alien is very prone to greet with big bear hugs.
her race has two known powers size and shapeshifting
She also has gained telekenetic powers from a helpful alien.
though she has working boosters and is normally pretty big she's afraid of extreme heights. So possibly flying back to her home planet would be like person who doesn't know how to swim tightrope walking a great distance above a large body of water,
odd comparison but she is a fairly odd person.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Andromeda is from a fictional game but simply put an alien who comes from a planet of beings who happen to resemble man made vehicles.
She's a scientist where she comes from and accompanied another alien (Indira) and helped her escape to earth which is universally known as a safehaven for certain species.
However amidst the chaos that drove the refugee alien away from her planet
Indira was kidnapped and sent back home leaving Andro stranded on earth.
It was pretty stressful for Andro, because hiding was a bit hard when you were a 6-30ft bright white alien ship lady. Luckily for her she was picked up by an employee from NASA who mistaken her as a person in costume who was hired for the post launch party at the space and rocket center. Which is were she pretty much lives to this day
Andromeda mostly works with the UN and other non earth creatures to help with alien and human relations.

Name: Kazoo the Zebraroo
Personality: Bitter, blunt, and overly sarcastic
she won't do a favor for someone unless some money is involved.
Other info: she seems to have an endless supply of smokes and alcohol stashed in her pouch
She's developed a distaste for children the sight of one usually drives her to drink.

Younger version
User Image

Adult version
User Image

Kazoo was found on the streets
A little girl spotted her from her car trying to play with hungry stray dogs. After being "adopted" and and washed
Kazoo was treated with love like any other plush and the special thing about Kazoo was that the "magic" that allowed her live could rub off on other stuffed animals also giving them life
as long as they stayed close enough to her. The little girl was smart enough to keep her new friend secret but one day on a certain show and tell she couldn't resist bringing Kazoo to top one of her classmate's pet snake
that he brought to school every single show and tell, mostly to just scare her.
It wasn't long before the newspapers knew of the living plushie from god knows where and she was scooped up by many different tv show producers to be the host of children learning shows.
the idea seemed good enough Kazoo would help earn money to support the family and still be able to see her owner. But over time a period over a couple years of being exposed to this "real world" Kazoo had picked up some nasty habits
And her motives for everything had been money driven. Because of this she and her owner lost contact
life still went on for the plushie who grew and aged like any other thing. However around her adult stage the whole lifetime job of being entertain and a bit of education for small kids was getting old
she felt that she had to censor everything she did on and offstage eventually her career ended when news caught word of her being caught drunk at a party busted for drugs.
After sobering up Kazoo realised that she'd have to straighten up and tough it out on her own
with her past ties gone and no other real family she stays in the cheapest apartment she could find and does a few odd jobs to keep food on the table though it really hasn't been going so well now that she's a man sized and flammable stuffed animal.

(rather old design but still a wip backstory wise)
Her design is based off a this ambulance
Name: "HEMSI" Donahue
Personality: Hyper at times, easily worried and frightened but when is all is said and done she can pull herself together in a time of emergency.
Short Bio: "HEMSI" her name and the company she works for is a shapeshifting alien. She's of the same species as Andromeda but the two haven't crossed paths yet. Hemsi has been a resident of earth for quite a bit though she's beat by two oldbies "cars"
Stan Bach a 50's desoto and Virginia Belle Aires a 50's belair. But she's been making her living just as a normal ambulance
the city were she resides is always full of action so everyday is just a little different. Her "driver" knows of her secret and is pretty much fine with it since nothing really surprises people this day and age
but there were rules about her walking around as her normal self and driving around as an ambulance with no body in the driver's seat, there were still a few crazy people who didn't handle surprises so well.
User Image
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:41 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Hello, I am quite interested in number four, and I'm fairly active (more than one post a day) I rp as a female, usually, and keep around 2-3 paragraphs, but I also mirror. I am in school, but that doesn't bother me much, most responses will be late or early in the day. Let me know if you'd like to Rp.  

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:10 pm
Navayia Tou Xapou
Bolt BioHazard

Hello, I am quite interested in number four, and I'm fairly active (more than one post a day) I rp as a female, usually, and keep around 2-3 paragraphs, but I also mirror. I am in school, but that doesn't bother me much, most responses will be late or early in the day. Let me know if you'd like to Rp.

I wouldn't mind taking up on your offer, do you have any questions cause if not i can make a topic and we can get started whenever you're ready.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:30 pm
Bolt BioHazard

No questions. Ready when you are.  

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items