Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Fine Print

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:23 pm
_______ a straight "A" but lonely student finds out from her grandmother that she comes from a long line of witches
After talking with her about this and being given an spell book of her own
the first spell she tries is a love spell on the new kid _______ had a crush on for quite sometime (2wks) but as some time passes it starts to worsen, ______ doesn't immediately notice and decides not to lift it quite yet
in the end ________ will get a lot more than she bargained for?
(alt story _________ summons a wish granting creature that will be able to steal the girl's soul after her final wish but the witch in training doesn't know this)

Name: Jared Wrigth
Personality: he's your typical bad boy except he's actually too afraid of getting kicked out of the house by his mother so he really doesn't do much of anything notable.However after being caught in the boys bathroom almost smoking a cigarette with a few others the story blew out of proportion giving the kid a false rep.
Jared does whatever he can to have an "i don't care attitude" which involves speaking bluntly, partiality paying attention when someone's obviously talking to him, and never gets anyone's name right even when he knows it.
Appearance: Jared's an average sized and slightly tanned kid. He keeps his brown hair just long enough to touch the top of his shoulders. Jared has an affinity for leather jackets and shades even when the weather doesn't call for either of those things. He also tries not to let any emotion show on his face but lets an occasional cocky smirk out.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm
Navayia Tou Xapou
Bolt BioHazard

No questions. Ready when you are.

(meh notice didn't show up, good thing i checked here

Oh forgot, i had a question for you, where do you want to start?
When _____discovers she's a witch or the night after the love spell is cast?
I'd prefer the latter but only because I usually never got far past the "beginning" with this rp.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:29 pm
Bolt BioHazard
Navayia Tou Xapou
Bolt BioHazard

I'd prefer the latter but only because I usually never got far past the "beginning" with this rp.

I do prefer after the love spell. Making profile. It'll be literate. biggrin Just Cause. Is it all right if I use a photo?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:35 pm
Navayia Tou Xapou
Bolt BioHazard
Navayia Tou Xapou
Bolt BioHazard

I do prefer after the love spell. Making profile. It'll be literate. biggrin Just Cause. Is it all right if I use a photo?

Yeah, i just could never find a real or drawn photo for the guy and never bothered drawing him (since he's not the main char)  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image
Name: Vera Rowan Vega
Height: 5"5'
Personality: Vera is unusually easy-going. She has practically no sense of urgency. If anything; she is the loud, funny one that is sincere to a fault. She has no problem taking all of any news and being on the positive side. She is passionate and that she conveys through dance. While she is shy, she allows herself to be comfortable and adaptive to any situation she encounters. When she gets her heart set on something; she is also very determined. She is clever and sly; willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants. She has a low tolerance for people who bug her; and she also doesn't get angry easily. When she is angry; pray it isn't because of you.

Layout:

User Image
◤ ▎Ѵєя Ѵєg ▎◥

You were never really there,
Mustve been a dream.
Now you look away,
It makes me want to scream!

ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ

Wʜᴏ: Mᴏᴏᴅ: Wʜᴇɴ: Wʜᴇʀᴇ: Iɴᴛᴇɴᴛ:

ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴡɪᴛʜ... "Talk, Talk, Talk." Text, Text, Text. Thoughts. Thoughts, Thoughts. Text Text Text

ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ

User Image
Now even the night can't hide my rage.
Black yet white with it's scarred age.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:53 pm
Navayia Tou Xapou

Well my posts will look like crap XD
Who's going first ?  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:52 pm
Bolt BioHazard
Navayia Tou Xapou

Well my posts will look like crap XD
Who's going first ?

Your story ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:11 pm
Navayia Tou Xapou

(it's been awhile, so don't laugh at my first post XD
a bit rusty with starting)

Jared rolled over to his side grasping his pillow as he stretched his legs under the covers.He remembered having some sort of nightmarish dream before waking up in the middle of the night but after he fell back asleep he probably had the best sleep to date. He yawned and looked over at his alarm clock only to see that is was 8:49am, it took a minute to register before Jared realized that he was pretty late for school and his part of his and Vera's chemistry project was due.The boy shot out of bed like a bat out of hell, throwing on an outfit from the clothes hanging out of a box of from his last move and ran down stairs fixing his normally messy hair. No one was home other than him, his parents had left to take care of some important business involving a dying but wealthy relative. while stuffing a cereal bar into his mouth Jared took the house keys and locked up before taking his bike and peddling his way down the street towards his school. He could count his lucky stars that he his family picked a spot not too far from the institution. After being stopped by a teacher for running in the hall which lead to him being sent to the office Jared arrived in his classroom and took a seat next to his partner Vera only to noticed that he had left his not half job part at home on his night stand.
Jared felt a cold sweat as he looked over to Vera with his mouth partially open to speak. The bell rung for the next class just as he finally found the words.
"Last night, busy, study session for test in anatomy
I'm sorry." he said all at once this behavior did attract the attention of a few of his "friends" but they shrugged it off as Jared just messing with the "nerd".  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image
◤ ▎Ѵєя Ѵєg ▎◥

You were never really there,
Mustve been a dream.
Now you look away,
It makes me want to scream!

ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ

Wʜᴏ: Jared Mᴏᴏᴅ: Irritated Wʜᴇɴ: Now Wʜᴇʀᴇ: School Iɴᴛᴇɴᴛ: Get the project turned in.

ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴡɪᴛʜ... "Its all right. I did about 98% of it this morning..." She smiled as she tilted her head to the right, gazing at him. She quickly recovered her gaze and gave him notecards. She smiled at him, hoping he could pull through. She did all the work for everything anyway, so what's it to her? She had to ace this, not that she was worried. She had done a pretty tip-top job for just having done it earlier that morning. Please don't screw this up. "Oh, and if you have trouble let me know, I'd be glad to help." Vera nodded reassuringly. She smiled again, a habit she had rather grown fond of. After some of the other projects she knew she was going to get an A+, like always. What she hoped was that Jared wouldn't mess it up. She had done everything perfectly. The teacher began to call names to present their project.

ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ ᘜ ᘝ

User Image
Now even the night can't hide my rage.
Black yet white with it's scarred age.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:42 pm
Navayia Tou Xapou

(The first class had ended already but we can just say this is the next one XD )

Jared nodded as he grasped the cards in his hands, he had been given a chance to redeem himself and thanked his lucky stars. However as he walked to the front of the class to present their project in anatomy on how pollution can effect the human body there were thoughts in the back of his head that rose up. Why was he so worried about bumming this project even in worst case scenario he had hookups with the popular kids who practically paid for their good grades there was nothing to worry about other than what beach he was going to first after school was out for the summer. During this thinking period for the first minute he was up there staring off into space until Mr Wallace cleared his throat to bring the boy back to this reality. "Oh oh....uh well we both did our project on how uh bad
pollination i mean pollution affects the human body." he said while flipping through some cards hoping Vera would take it from there as he tried to pick out something simpler to explain. The class let out a few muffled giggles at the small mix up but were quieted by the impatient teacher.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces