Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:52 am
Some things in life, are difficult to let go.

A loved one such as a husband, wife, parents, family even a pet.
An item you have grown attached to over time such as a favorite blanket or toy.

Other things in life are easy to let go, such as "bodily functions".

Name something that you would find difficult to let go and why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me, it would have to be my favorite quilt. I have loved it as if it was my husband in real life since my actual husband is in Renaissance Galaxy the actual place and not on earth.

Other than keeping me warm during the cold nights, it had been something to cry on when I was sad. Something to make out to when I got lonely. Its even acted like a towel for after I have had a shower.

To get rid of such a thing would be very difficult and I might have to due to a bed bug situation..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:06 am
I suppose that if there was anything that I should let go of but can't bring myself to, it would be my stuffed toy collection. I've been collecting stuffed toys since I was able to walk, really, and I haven't let a single one of them go.

Each one of those plushes has found its way to me in one way or another. Never have I actually gone out for the purpose of buying them, it's more like fate brought them to me.

Some are gifts from relatives who've fought in wars in far away lands. Others are passed down through the generations. Some of them are hellos and goodbyes from friends and family come and gone, and one is a gift from a small child I helped who'd gotten lost at carnival once.

I really should let them go, the collection is getting quite big...but each one is a precious memory that I'm just not ready to give up yet. One day I will, I'll donate them to children who need their love more than I, but until then, just let me keep my treasures a little while longer.  

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:41 pm
That is a good answer. Perhaps find for them a curio cabinet or something to put them on display and then that way you won't ever have to get rid of them and those relatives who had given you those plushies would see that you are taking very good care of them.  
83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games