Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pssst, hey(1x1 search) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:53 am
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

Although, I did have this idea that the girl is actually a Slytherin, but she gets made fun of a lot by others (especially fellow Slytherins and some Gryffindors) because she's actually very shy and sweet. So the Gryffindor boy comes along and notices she's not like the others and tries to help her, even to the extent of protecting her from his own bully friends. Then they fall for each other, etc. Could be interesting.

I like it a lot!

Yay! Alright... would you like me to start a thread with my character profile and such or is there more to discuss? Oh, also, it's okay if my character picture is a real one, right? Or would you prefer something else?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:09 am
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

Although, I did have this idea that the girl is actually a Slytherin, but she gets made fun of a lot by others (especially fellow Slytherins and some Gryffindors) because she's actually very shy and sweet. So the Gryffindor boy comes along and notices she's not like the others and tries to help her, even to the extent of protecting her from his own bully friends. Then they fall for each other, etc. Could be interesting.

I like it a lot!

Yay! Alright... would you like me to start a thread with my character profile and such or is there more to discuss? Oh, also, it's okay if my character picture is a real one, right? Or would you prefer something else?

I'm okay with real ones, I actually have that preference! I'll just base my profile off yours since we're using the idea you had. I'm excited to start!  

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:30 am
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

I like it a lot!

I'm okay with real ones, I actually have that preference! I'll just base my profile off yours since we're using the idea you had. I'm excited to start!

Okay! I'll make the thread now, then smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:42 am
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises
Marina Elemento
Forged Promises

I like it a lot!

Okay! I'll make the thread now, then smile

Alright! smile  

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:00 pm
Forged Promises
I tried a dragon rp once with a King x Commoner plot that I enjoyed a lot, the commoner was anti throne so it made for an interesting scheme that Ive been bugging to try again. We can do either gender and either character its all up to you if you are interested c:  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff