[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:40 pm
Xander sat back with a relived look when Kyle started to breath again. The Grunt was a jerk but he was still a Rocket. The blond turned away from anyone and spat at the ground, trying to get the taste of Kyle out of his mouth. He turned back when the medic started to move away and gave a whistle. "Jack." He called out and the fake Lugia moved over. "I'm going to move him on to your back, be very, very careful." He said then carefully started to lift Kyle. He could hear sirens and that just made him move a bit faster.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:40 pm
It appeared the medic seemed to be struggling with Lu, and Zacharie still didn't look well off... cautiously, the girl made her way over to both, asking simply, "Wh-What can I do?"

The sirens wailing made her gasp, and she looked back at the lugia. "We gotta go..." Bending, she did her best to lift Zacharie as carefully as possible in her weakened state.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:42 pm
Oh frak another one!
Tam' widened her eyes, then recognised the fuzzy thing in front of her.
Good, okay.
"Uh. Hi." She offered a sheepish smile at the canine-like creature and then grimaced as she was placed on the Zoroark's back.
"Ow... Owow... Ow!" She complained but shook her head a little as the Zoroark seemed to... check on her? "Sorry. 'S fine. Just... kind of a few bits of me are broken. Painful. 'S all."
Wow. She was tired.

"Hi. 'M good. Some of me is out of me." Tambrey informed the medic, spotting Neph following behind them. "Y' brought m'spider back. Thanks. Sorry 'f she tried t'... fight you."

Lasi followed the medic tending to Lu and was very keen to offer to try and help

Ooh. Sirens.
And Tam' now felt a lot like resting.
"He'll never sell ice creams at that speed..." She quoted, tiredly, at the sirens.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Lu hardly reacted at all to getting dragged off, waking only enough to murmur to himself incoherently. He managed to speak up, just loud enough to be heard, "Y...you wanna hear a joke..?" he asked, completely unaware of who was carrying him. "Whassa... what's an aggressive musical instra'ment..?" He paused, wheezing as he caught his breath. "Violins..."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:52 pm
Whimpering a little at the unintentional harm he caused Tambrey, he used his arms to support her on his back before slowly, carefully trying to move her toward Claire as quickly as possible. He glanced at the medic and Neph following behind, calling out to Aoba to hurry up.

Aoba barked back irritably, confirming that yes, he knew they had to hurry up, before readjusting Lu on his back and nodding to the medic. Time to go.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:53 pm
Asgard blinked, baffled by Lu's apparent jest. <like it. I like you big human, you shouldn't die either. Ehehe, violins.>> He was learning a lot about humans in a very short space of time... part of what he was learning, apparently, was that they were very squishy.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:56 pm
"Oh good, thank you," the medic said, sounding relieved as Aoba helped him tend to Lu. Once finished, the man pulled out a pokeball to release a Metagross, then moved to try and heft the large man - hopefully with the Zoroark's help - onto the other pokemon's smooth surface so he'd be easier to get back to the boat. "That's a good joke," he made sure to tell Lu - who apparently wasn't as unconscious as he thought - then moved near Riley so that he could tend to Zacharie and his wounds, "You doing okay? We can get you on my Metagross too, and you can have yourself a ride back to the boat."

Claire merely offered Aulus a smile. "Thanks to you lot," she replied, trying to flag down one of the medics, but unfortunately they were both busy. "How d'you feel about a ride on Odette back to the boat, hm? We can fix you up there. Just don't go passing out or anything," the elite said, and the Pidgeot that alighted nearby looked rather averse to that idea.

The other medic found himself followed by a couple pokemon, and seemed vaguely bewildered as he knelt down next to Tambrey. "Oh, uh, thanks for letting me know?" He said uncertainly as he began tending to her wounds, trying to keep as much of her inside of her as possible. "And you're welcome...? Don't, uh, don't worry about the ice cream truck," he said rather worriedly. This didn't bode well.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:01 pm
"Well... yeah, I suppose so. Yeah, we did it." They had done it. A new legendary, and in the flesh not just a sample. "...I'm not sure if my ribs might not be where they shouldn't be," Aulus mumbled, blinking hard as he tried to focus on Claire. "But... we need to go. Can fix me on the boat.... Not sure I can get up though, but Odette could grab me? That'd work. And I won't get blood on her plumage."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 pm
Struggle though it was, the Rockets eventually managed to gather themselves together, leaving no bits or pieces behind, and get to the boat before the wailing vehicles arrived. Though they were certainly worse for wear, they had accomplished their mission.

--

The Keldeo was gone, the fountain was destroyed and spraying a shower of water from its broken pipes, the windows of the Institute of Ecology were shattered, the courtyard was streaked and pooled with blood, and an array of unconscious bodies lay throughout the area as emergency responders rushed to their side and ambulance and police lights flashed from the street. This was the scene Skyla witnessed as she emerged from the building, covered in a myriad of small cuts from the glass that had burst inward. She paused in the main entrance and leaned on the door jamb, stunned.

She'd had one job.  
[Congratulations on a pretty much successful raid! Your prize iiiiis...
User Image

These lovely ponies, who will be added to the shop's lines in the very near future!

People who nicked pokeballs are as follows:
• Zacharie (Jigglypuff, Pikachu, or Butterfree)
• Rory (Deerling)

If desired, you can keep (one of) the pokemon you stole, or trade with each other if you'd prefer something the other received (just don't be pushy if you want to trade and the other doesn't). Just drop a post in the certing thread ASAP!

Officially the raid has ended, but feel free to continue posting to wrap up whatever needs wrapping up.]

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Whether it was because he was answering the medic or because being moved hurt you would never know, but the unconscious teen grunted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:04 pm
Tambrey managed to recall Neph... though she may have gone back on her own, but Lasi fluttered toward the boat.
That's where people were going.

Treestar would stay near Rory until they were all safe and underway.

"You're welcome. I'll have chocolate." That might have been an ice cream request. "Gonna take nap, 'kay?"
She was tired and she would, if she wasn't kept awake, likely not be awake for the trip home.  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:08 pm
As soon as Zacharie was safely deposited, Riley would find herself a seat somewhere aboard the ship, waiting patiently and silently for her turn with the medics, all her energy completely drained now that they were collected and safe.

This really wasn't fun...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces