Submit

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:34 pm
Hey there I've been rping for a while and just realized my love for yaoi role plays! I need partners and pm plot set up is best for me I have one character up but im willing to put up more if need be! im great with plots so I can work something out but again please pm me! im literate and love details so it becomes kind of poetic sorry if you don't like that. NO cybering!

HERE IS MY PLOT THREAD!!! CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!! maybe even before you pm me? it has m/f but willing to change them so their yaoi smile
LOOK BELOW FOR A CRAVING PLOT 1x1 or maybe 1x2?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:19 pm
UPDATED! I really want to play a drag male. But i want him to have had problems coming out being gay in the first place so coming out and telling his lover(who is his complete opposite happily gay and strong and strong headed) that he's doing drag is hard for him. So he sneaks out later at night to be a "bartender when he's really doing drag "attractions" ( i know thats horribly said im so sorry i just dont know a better way to say it) and bartending dressed as he does. So this third male who just faced a bad break up gets attached to the drag queen and so the fun begins >W<

I feel like the couple would be hitting some rough spots just with being close and open with each other so they would be fighting often which would make the relationship unstable and maybe the third male would be more considerate of the drags emotions.

The couple could have a really deep beginning making the drag not the other man want to leave and they just moved into a house together....

Im rammbling because i love that idea even if its just a one on one. Anyone interested?  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items