XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:54 pm
mudgirl2222
Refraction Theory

User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden burst through the front door of the cafe suddenly. Somehow, he had managed to escape the war zone just down the street. He stopped near the front door for a moment to catch his breath. The boy leaned on a table as he huffed and puffed and looked around the room. There weren't many people present in the room, and none of the people seemed threatening. The seven-year-old walked a little further into the building and plopped down in a booth. He sat a box and a gun down on the table in front of him, but kept his hand rested on the gun in case he should need it. The boy, then, was quiet. His breathing had slowed and he relaxed in his seat. His head against the back of the booth, he gazed up at the ceiling and simply drifted into his own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 am

XDBuggyBatXD

Refraction Theory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While awaiting a reply from Echo a waitress came by and gave them both waters but Esme payed no attention to the waitress all of her attention was focused on the young boy who entered the café holding a gun. Instantly she got worried, he seemed to have come in from the direction of the conflict down the road. What if the kid was hurt? Or someone was fallowing him? Maybe he was planning to use that gun. Esme's eyes never left the kid she could not decided if she wanted to go over to him or stay in her spot, Esme looked to Echo and then back to the kid with a worried look wondering what to do.

♚░░ : NA ♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bar underneath ♚░░MOOD : worried

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:44 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

ᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒᵩᵩᵩᶲᶲᶲᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒ ᵩᵩᵩ ᶲᶲᶲ Ω ҉ Ω ᶲᶲᶲ ᵩᵩᵩ ᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᶲᶲᶲᵩᵩᵩᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒ

Echo turned and watched as the young boy walked in with a gun and bullets to feed it with. Who the hell let a kid out with a gun?! Echo turned away from the and looked at Rose. "Don't bring attention, If anything happens I'll deal with it. He cant shoot if he has no bullets." Echo whispered quietly. He grabbed his drink and took a sip of it.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Curious
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Drinking
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

XDBuggyBatXD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:05 am
mudgirl2222
Refraction Theory

User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden let out a heavy, rather discouraged sigh as he leaned forward and looked down at his gun. The boy wore an unhappy facial expression. He lifted the gun and examined it curiously. He glanced around the room again. Seeing nobody really threatening, he sat the gun back down on the table, this time releasing it. Then, the child rest his head on his arms on the table for a moment. He was doubting he'd ever find his friend. What if what Lionel said was true? What if Dimitri really didn't care about him. What if Dimitri didn't want to be found? Lionel spoke in Aiden's head where only Aiden could hear him. "You refuse to stop looking for that vampire still? You know I'm right. You know he doesn't want you anymore. He probably never wanted you. You're clingy, rude, and unfriendly, not to mention you're undisciplined. Plus you're weak...a weak little baby, unable to take care of himself. Who would ever want you?" chuckled the demon. Aiden lifted his head, an angry expression of his face now. "Shut up," he whispered under his breath, looking toward the window at his table so the other people in the room wouldn't see his mouth move. "Haha! Why? I'm just sharing my thoughts with you. Did I offend you?" said Lionel deviously. "Should I change the subject then? Forget the stupid vampire. How about your mommy and daddy? Even they didn't want you! Of course, you were too slow to figure that one out, weren't you? Yup...and because of your weakness and stupidity, your sis had to die. Tee hee hee!" the demon laughed sinisterly. Aiden squeezed his fists angrily and was starting to fidget about in his seat. "Lionel..." he growled under his breath. "Whaaaat?" giggled the demon, enjoying Aiden's upset. "You don't enjoy my talk? Okay, how about this? Your parents were total pussies when they died. They were trying to run away and screaming and everything! Ha ha! Yah! And you started cutting them up with the knife and they were on their knees begging for you to stop and being all like 'We love you, honey! Please stop!' but then you just kept slicing--" Suddenly, Aiden shoved the table, making a loud ruckus and nearly knocking the table on its side. "Goddamit!" he growled loudly as he stood up and slammed his hands on the table. He, then, glanced around the room again, noticeably pissed off. Remembering where he was and realizing he wasn't alone, he turned away from the people and leaned over the table trying to calm himself. Lionel giggled sinisterly. "Tee hee hee hee! Aiden! Why so mad? I haven't even gotten to the part about your sister yet..."  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:05 am

XDBuggyBatXD

Refraction Theory

Esme watched the boy closely no way was she not going to pay attention to the kid with a gun. The kid seemed to become more and mre antsy as he sat there, Esme took a deep breath in and slowley let it out attempting to calm herself down. It was like she could not take her eyes off him, in fact she could not. again her foot began to tap nervously and she was now biting the insides of her lip slightly harder, Esme did not realize she was doing this it was just a nervous habit. The boy then yelled a word a kid should not be using and slammed his hands on the table, the boy just looked pissed off and that terrified Esme. Esme stood up from her seat and moved to sit next to Echo, when siting there she sat close to him and took his hand, again a rather strange nervous tick she had Esme liked to be close to people during conflict. Esme closed her eyes and rested her head in Echo's shoulder and began to regulate her breathing. "Echo." She whispered "I'm scared." Her voice was barley audible but it was easy to tell she was terrified.

♚░░ : NA ♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : worried

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:01 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

Echo was quite surprise when the boy started shouting but was even more surprised when Rose got up and sat next to him. She held his hand and leaned her head on his shoulder and when she spoke, Echo knew that she was terrified. He put his arm around her shoulder to help comfort Rose. "I'm here and I'll keep you safe...I promise."He whispered calmly to her. He was going to keep her safe at all cost. Echo kept his ear out for the other actions the boy would make. With the gun in the mix, it made moving a difficult thing. He wasn't about to let Rose get hurt. Echo would take a bullet before he let that happen.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Protective
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Comforting
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

XDBuggyBatXD

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden froze up for a second when Lionel mentioned his sister. He knew where the conversation was going and he wanted it to stop before the demon said anymore. He stood up straight again with an irritated growl, and he picked up his gun and the box of ammunition he had sat on the table a bit ago. Then, he turned quickly around and marched up to a boy and girl sitting together at a nearby table. He looked at them with an irritated and somewhat frantic expression. He was trying to distract himself and maybe even Lionel so he didn't have to listen to the demon's tormenting words. "Have either of you met a vampire by the name of Dimitri Weaver?" he blurted out suddenly. He didn't think of being friendly or polite, as he wasn't the type to care about others so much. He didn't think of his sudden approach with gun in hand being an issue either, as his mind was a bit preoccupied by Lionel's rambling. The child glared at the two people before him with unfriendly, cold eyes. His stare was even more hate-filled than usual since Lionel was pissing him off. He kinda tapped his gun against his leg irritatedly as he waited for their response. Lionel had quieted himself some as he too was curious to hear the response from the boy and girl before him.
mudgirl2222
Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:10 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo was waiting for Rose to say something when the boy approached them with a question. Dimitri Weaver? He heard the name before but never really paid too much attention to it. Though when he thought about it. There was a vampire that worked at an Orphanage. "I know of a Dimitri that works at the Orphanage. I've only heard rumors of him being Vampiric though." Echo looked at the gun with subtlety and then switched spots with Rose placing himself closer to the boy and Rose further from the gun. Echo looked at the boy like he would look at anyone else. Empty and cold. Only Rose has seen the other side. Echo waited for the boys next move. The gun was a very unsettling variable in the conversation.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Protective
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Comforting
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

XDBuggyBatXD

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:24 pm

XDBuggyBatXD

Refraction Theory

Esme opened her eyes hearing the boy say something about someone named Dimitri, Esme had not been in this town long enough to know many people except the occasional Aggregation member. Her mouth would not open to form the words she wanted, Esme wanted to ask him to get rid of the gun that was to risky to do it could anger the kid. Esme could take the gun away simple by using her telekinesis power she could rip it out of his hand and bring it to her own. Again, to risky who knew if this kid had a power of some type. Esme just stared at the gun that tapped against the boys leg, she felt Echo change seats Esme cooperated and moved seats so she was more distanced from the gun, but she did not want Echo near the gun either and if the boy shot the gun Esme did not know if she could stop it. Her hand still held onto Echo at a tighter grip now she sat up aware looking at the kid waiting for what he would say next.

♚░░ : NA ♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : worried

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:54 am
mudgirl2222
Refraction Theory

User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden's irritated, cold expression faded quickly at Echo's words. He stopped tapping the gun on his leg, and his mouth dropped slightly in disbelief. Was this boy for real right now? He knew where Dimitri was? Would Aiden finally be reunited with his old friend? The orphanage, huh? Where was the orphanage in this town? The child's eyes floated about the room in a distant and somewhat confused manner as his mind whirred with excitement. A slight smile became noticeable on his face. His eyes darted excitedly back to the boy before him. "That has to be him," he said hopefully. Aiden glanced to the girl, noticing she seemed nervous or scared. However, he cast her quickly from his mind, totally oblivious to the fact that she might be scared of his gun. His eyes met the boy's again. He really didn't like asking others for help, but if he was this close to finally finding Dimitri...he couldn't let his chance slip away. He still wore a slight smile, thought it was barely noticeable. "Could you tell me how to get to the orphanage from here?" he asked, excitement showing through his eyes thought he tried to look laidback as usual and spoke in a calm tone.  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:16 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Apparently this guy Dimitri meant something to the boy. Normally he wouldn't give two ******** what the boy wanted but the there were two things that changed the situation. 1: Rose 2:The gun. The first one was most important to him and the gun didn't help but as long as the kid was happy with the answers, they didn't have to worry so much. "It's not too far but you have to get through the streets with the giant battle happening." echo said calmly. He kinda knew where the Orphanage was but the giant battle outside was something he wanted to avoid.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Worried
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

XDBuggyBatXD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:18 am
mudgirl2222
Refraction Theory

User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden frowned slightly at the boy's words. "Hm...I see," he replied, putting one hand on his hip and looking down with a thoughtful expression. After a quick moment, he looked back up at the boy with a more serious demeanor about him. "Well...could you just give me some directions...and I'll figure out a way to get there. Perhaps, I could cut through an ally..." the child's voice, as well as his eyes, trailed off as he said this last sentence. He was talking to himself about the ally more than he was Echo. Aiden quickly looked back to the boy again, awaiting his answer. One way or another, he'd find his way to the orphanage if Dimitri was there.  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 am

XDBuggyBatXD

Refraction Theory

Esme looked up at the young boy it was not safe for him to go threw that war zone, especially with demons battling the boy only had a gun against whatever powers those demons had. Esme shook her head "No. It's not safe to go near that area, who knows what they are capable of." Her voice was soft as she spoke, anyone could get how nervous she was just by hearing her talk. Though the kid had a gun, and who knew if he intended to use it Esme still felt like she should help thought it absolutely terrified her. Esme did not know how to help nor if she wanted to but she felt like she should.

♚░░ : sorry my posts are taking forever I was at my dads and forgot my iPad pass code so I'm trying to figure it out♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : worried

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:19 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo agreed with Rose on that. He was just a kid and there were a lot more powerful beings out in the streets fighting than the gun he carried. Echo knew how to get to the Orphanage without using the streets. The thieves of Hawthorne made passage ways through the sewers and anything else they could find. Entrances were only known to thieves and Echo was one of them. "Rose, if you want I know how to get him close to the Orphanage without the use of the Streets. Its your call though." Echo whispered to Rose.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Concerned
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

XDBuggyBatXD

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points