Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:55 pm
"Eeehhhh..." He shrugged excessively, righting his posture. "To be honest I don't really have enough time for that kind of stuff anyway. Two jobs and all. Fun life."

He withheld the 'eeehhh' that repeated in his mind at the offer. He really was terribly prideful, but it wasn't like he was offering to pay for coffee for him; it was already there. Plus, he'd have another long shift at the warehouse, so... It seemed prudent to accept.

"Sure, I guess," he replied with another, more appropriate shrug. "'Preciate it."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:39 am
"I'd hate to see it go to waste," Dith smiled, pouring out a warm (though not hot) cupful. He made to get up in order to take it over to Nate but before he could move he felt an invisible force tugging at the cup and relaxed back down, releasing the beverage into unseen hands. "And that's Zla," he explained with a wave at the now floating cup. "He is a Haunter, and terribly terrible, but he will not spill that coffee or I will put him in his pokeball in the freezer again."

"Haaaaunt!" Zla protested dramatically, still invisible as he passed the cup to Nate.

"Psh, yeah, cry some more," Dith snorted. "You know you deserved it!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out