Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:11 pm
It seemed redundant to do so, especially since she seemed to use a nickname anyway, so he decided against it - not to mention it was probably kind of weird to have a known friend introduce himself as if it was their first meeting.

He lifted his shoulders faintly, "I don't really know enough about myself to guess anything specifically... Mislead me into forgiving things that shouldn't be forgiven, or say that I promised something that I never did, or... I don't know. It's hard to think that I have anything that someone might want to take advantage of."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:28 pm
A slight tilt of the women's strong jaw and a light hum of understanding met his explanation. "I guess that makes sense, you seem to be kinda taking it to an extreme though, don't you think? In the end you just end up just lying, and trying to cover up the lie with more lies, and I bet that must be pretty exhausting?" she arched her eyebrows as if expecting an answer from him for her very odd input.

"Ah but still, I can't say I know what you're going through right now, so just take my word with a grain."
lanky arms crossed her over chest as she leaned forward a little more toward Luke. "Are you scared that I might try and exploit you?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:51 pm
"It's worked out mostly okay so far," he said, self-conscious. "I just messed up in the beginning... probably." And it was still embarrassing. "It's difficult, I guess, but it's not just protecting myself, you know? It's still only been a month, and I could remember everything tomorrow, so I'd rather not risk worrying or upsetting or offending someone for no reason."

He leaned back just slightly out of reflex; even if she seemed friendly, it was difficult to consider her anything but a stranger. "I don't know about 'scared,'" he replied, "but I guess... healthily cautious?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:00 pm
ray grinned letting off a light snort of good natured amusement "Well that much hasn't changed, you're still as overly worried about everything as ever." she pointed out.
"You don't have to treat people like they're made of glass, most people can handle a lot without getting so butt hurt that a simple thing like this will ruin their lives. Stop worrying."
She reached out to thump his shoulder.
"See just like that- I get that you don't trust me yet, not your fault."
The tall trainer chuckled again and put her hand back on her hip. "That is just me though, I've been told I have questionable sanity."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:55 am
He shook his head, "Well no, I wouldn't go that far, just... Why say something unpleasant if it doesn't need to be said, right?" For the time being, it just seemed better to play along like there was nothing different... though, 'for the time being' implied that said time would eventually end. He was holding out for his memories to eventually return, sooner rather than later, but that wasn't the inevitable result. How long would he resign himself to charades before it became implausible to continue to pretend that he was someone he wasn't?

"If it was possible to just stay in one place and not talk to anyone until everything goes back to normal," he said, "that's what I would prefer to do. But I couldn't learn things that way and there's no telling how long it would be, so..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:41 am
It wasn't at all the kind of thing she had worried about before, but she couldn't say she was so surprised .
"Sorry Red, I wish I could relate, but I don't think I'm on the same page as you for that one." she held her hands up in a light shrug, one side of her mouth tugging up. "But I'll be honest, I'm not in your situation, so you'll honestly know best for you."

"So you're thinking that you're going to remember everything?" She asked "how long has this been going on?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:06 pm
He began to respond but was stricken very briefly silent by the words, and when he finally pronounced them it was with a frown in his expression, "About a month and a half or so." It felt like it hadn't been quite so long with as busy as he had been filling himself with experiences, but the reality of it was heavy in weight. Still, he wouldn't allow himself to feel daunted, and he squared his shoulders in resolve. "I don't know if I'll remember or not, but I want to, and I'll do as much as I can to try to."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:03 pm
Ray flashed her teeth at him, pulling herself up a little, mirroring him on instinct and looking quite pleased with what she was seeing.
This was new, this was certainly new, though Ray could easily assume as to why, and she debated if it was a particularly good thing or not.

She reached out to thump the back of her hand onto his shoulder "Alright, sounds good enough, I wish you luck kid."
She widened her eyes along with her smile, pulling her hand back to her hip "Its a good excuse to experience things all over again, You should come on one of my tours! I'll pick the most dangerous one." she teased with a wink.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:42 am
"Go easy on me," he returned with a brief laugh, answering her humor in turn. "I think I have to pass for today, but I'll see about it next time I'm in the area."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:09 am
"What? Never." she burst back with a laugh "I never was before, now why would I start now huh?"

When her tour was denied she tossed her hands up in the air but grinned "Alright, well, bring others along too, its pretty slow this season, so we could use someone spreading the word around about us, huh?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out