Roleplay Ad!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:23 am
Hey there. I'm recruiting for a new RP I just made. It's a spinoff of Power Rangers SPD. If you're interested, or know anyone who might be interested, check out this link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/power-rangers-hazard-force-accepting-under-construction/t.92150175/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 pm
You should tell others what Power Rangers SPD is about in the reply here because, since I had heard of the original called Mighty Morphin, I wanna know how it differs.

Like, what Zords are used here? Are they dinosaurs like in the original?  

Ryu_Bogard
Crew

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:16 pm
Ryu_Bogard
You should tell others what Power Rangers SPD is about in the reply here because, since I had heard of the original called Mighty Morphin, I wanna know how it differs.

Well, SPD is one of the PR series set in the future. The name comes from Space Patrol Delta, an organization set up to protect the Earth from invading alien threats, especially the Trubian Empire, the main villains of the season.

As for Zords, they're vehicle based, including police cars, copters, a transforming command center, and...a team of starfighters that morph together into a giant gun. Yeah, some of the zord attacks were weird, but nothing too bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:35 pm
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

Well, SPD is one of the PR series set in the future. The name comes from Space Patrol Delta, an organization set up to protect the Earth from invading alien threats, especially the Trubian Empire, the main villains of the season.

As for Zords, they're vehicle based, including police cars, copters, a transforming command center, and...a team of starfighters that morph together into a giant gun. Yeah, some of the zord attacks were weird, but nothing too bad.

Neat! So, then the Samurai series, what was that one based on? Like, I mean, after the Original, what series were there besides the most recent being SPD?  

Ryu_Bogard
Crew

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:55 pm
Ryu_Bogard
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

Neat! So, then the Samurai series, what was that one based on? Like, I mean, after the Original, what series were there besides the most recent being SPD?

Well, the Samurai series was a Nickelodeon/Saban thing. It involved the rangers fighting to prevent an ancient demon from flooding their equivalent of the demon world in order to bring their ship and army to the human world. Honestly, I found Samurai a bit bland, in terms of characters.

There are a bunch of seasons of Power Rangers. Here's a list of them all, in order:

MMPR
Zeo
Turbo
In Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
SPD
Mystic Force
Operation Overdrive
Jungle Fury
RPM (My new favorite season)
Samurai/Super Samurai
Megaforce/Super Megaforce
Dino Charge.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 pm
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

Well, the Samurai series was a Nickelodeon/Saban thing. It involved the rangers fighting to prevent an ancient demon from flooding their equivalent of the demon world in order to bring their ship and army to the human world. Honestly, I found Samurai a bit bland, in terms of characters.

There are a bunch of seasons of Power Rangers. Here's a list of them all, in order:

MMPR
Zeo
Turbo
In Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
SPD
Mystic Force
Operation Overdrive
Jungle Fury
Samurai/Super Samurai
Dino Charge.

Wow! They sure made a lot of seasons for Power rangers. Dee started watching them, from the original series, when she was 17. That was like 19 years ago.  

Ryu_Bogard
Crew

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:13 pm
Ryu_Bogard
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

MMPR
Zeo
Turbo
In Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
SPD
Mystic Force
Operation Overdrive
Jungle Fury
Samurai/Super Samurai
Dino Charge.

Wow! They sure made a lot of seasons for Power rangers. Dee started watching them, from the original series, when she was 17. That was like 19 years ago.

Yeah, Power Rangers is like Pokemon, The Simpsons, or Batman. This show will never die.

And if you think that's a lot of seasons, check out Super Sentai, the Japanese show Power Rangers is based off of. There's even more seasons that weren't adapted for Western audiences!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:15 am
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

MMPR
Zeo
Turbo
In Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
SPD
Mystic Force
Operation Overdrive
Jungle Fury
Samurai/Super Samurai
Dino Charge.

Yeah, Power Rangers is like Pokemon, The Simpsons, or Batman. This show will never die.

And if you think that's a lot of seasons, check out Super Sentai, the Japanese show Power Rangers is based off of. There's even more seasons that weren't adapted for Western audiences!

The good ole' days...Austin St. John as Jason (red ranger), David Yost as Billy (blue ranger), Jason Frank as Tommy (green ranger), Kimberly was Pink, Zack was Black, and there was one more chick who was the yellow ranger also.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:26 am
empress dee
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

MMPR
Zeo
Turbo
In Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
SPD
Mystic Force
Operation Overdrive
Jungle Fury
Samurai/Super Samurai
Dino Charge.

The good ole' days...Austin St. John as Jason (red ranger), David Yost as Billy (blue ranger), Jason Frank as Tommy (green ranger), Kimberly was Pink, Zack was Black, and there was one more chick who was the yellow ranger also.

The original Yellow Ranger was Trini, played by Thuy Trang.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:29 am
vader-lifer14
empress dee
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

MMPR
Zeo
Turbo
In Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
SPD
Mystic Force
Operation Overdrive
Jungle Fury
Samurai/Super Samurai
Dino Charge.

Remembered that at last second. But, thanks! So, in the sequel to the original who played what?

I do recall that Jason Frank returned as the white ranger, but I cannot remember who else was in that one.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:34 am
empress dee
vader-lifer14
empress dee
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

Remembered that at last second. But, thanks! So, in the sequel to the original who played what?

I do recall that Jason Frank returned as the white ranger, but I cannot remember who else was in that one.

Well, Steve Cardenas played Rocky, who replaced Jason, Johnny Yong Bosch played Adam, who replaced Zack, and I forget the name of the girl who played Aisha, the one who replaced Trini.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:40 am
vader-lifer14
empress dee
vader-lifer14
empress dee
vader-lifer14
Ryu_Bogard

Well, Steve Cardenas played Rocky, who replaced Jason, Johnny Yong Bosch played Adam, who replaced Zack, and I forget the name of the girl who played Aisha, the one who replaced Trini.

So, Rocky was the new red ranger, Adam was the new black ranger, and Aisha was the yellow. Then everyone else Billy as blue ranger, Kimberly as Pink, and Tommy as White were basically returns.

In the third, who played what ranger? Go by character name and color if you don't remember the actor/actress.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:01 am
empress dee
vader-lifer14
empress dee
vader-lifer14
empress dee

So, Rocky was the new red ranger, Adam was the new black ranger, and Aisha was the yellow. Then everyone else Billy as blue ranger, Kimberly as Pink, and Tommy as White were basically returns.

In the third, who played what ranger? Go by character name and color if you don't remember the actor/actress.

Well, I know at one point in MMPR, Kimberly left, and was replaced by a girl named Kat.

When Zeo came around, the team was:

Tommy (Red)

Rocky (Blue)

Aisha (Yellow)

Kat (Pink)

Adam (Green)

and Jason, taking on the sixth spot as the Gold Ranger  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:15 am
vader-lifer14
empress dee
vader-lifer14
empress dee
vader-lifer14
empress dee

Well, I know at one point in MMPR, Kimberly left, and was replaced by a girl named Kat.

When Zeo came around, the team was:

Tommy (Red)

Rocky (Blue)

Aisha (Yellow)

Kat (Pink)

Adam (Green)

and Jason, taking on the sixth spot as the Gold Ranger

I remember that part as well, but glad to know. So, then in Turbo, who was who there?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas