Submit

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:32 pm
"The only opinion I have of myself is that while I'm plenty strong, I'm not strong enough." Storm looked back to her and noticed her boredom of him. If it wasn't for his growing boredom of her, he might actually be offended. "I'm sure you have reasons to as well, beyond food."

Feral Storm watched the doe chew into the guts of the creature with a shrinking level of interest. One could feel the mutual distaste these two had for each other.

Amorpheous
ok sounds good to me.
and now this 6th prompt works perfect for Storm

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 pm
When she was finished with the entrails she pulled up and gave a slow, lazy blink. Her gaze slid away, fluid and easy, like he was just part of the scenery before she yawned silently, revealing her bloodstained mouth and teeth. She shook her head then, "Think what you will."

She shrugged, looking down at the carcass and giving it a careless nudge of. She tossed her head nonchalantly before taking a long look at the tower. Without a word, she rolled her shoulders, set her destination and began running towards the tower, her steps easy and loping, carrying her over the rocks with ease.

The buck could fight his beasts and monsters if she wanted. She was far more interested in the tower that rose up in the distance.

Sarano_Krem
Through Your Eyes will probably reach the tower much earlier since she's just speeding off towards it, so she'll probably be gone by the time Storm is there.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:22 pm
Feral Storm stood there, silently watching as the doe rose up, finished with him and her meal, and sped off, most likely towards the dark stone pillar in the distance. He ignored her parting words and hastily left towards a clearing in the opposite direction, in the hopes of finding a meal of his own.

Amorpheous
I know you said you were gonna leave the rest of her mea for him, but I don't think he'd bother with her leftovers
and I think this is pretty much fin, right?

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff