Ok First keep in mind these are not my ideas a friend of mine who quit gaia not too long ago sent me these and now I want to see what others think about them. soo here they are...

Twenty years ago humans who had magic lived alongside nekos who could control the very elements. Then things changed a new being born from both human and neko was born. Fearing the new child's power humans and nekos attacked the family to kill them all. The child however got away. Eighteen years later the child came back seeking his revenge. As feared the adult was to strong and no one was his equal and now he controls the world. Lately there has been rumors of a couple one human and one neko that fight as one they may be the last chance this world has.

The date unknown time unknown. This is my request and I leave this note and child behind in hopes someone will find them and raise them without telling him who he is. I am a time lord who fell in love with a human before we took over. We had a child and we know the child is the key to returning your world back to the way it was but I can not raise him as others plot to kill us both. Please help him.
Years later the child has grown up and will soon know his fate but will bring both love and sadness or will it end in just sadness?