[PRP] Fancy Facilities {Fin} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:19 pm
...Kid really liked versatile, hu? Aulus watched the partially competent Flamethrower toast the still sleeping Tortie with a slight wince.... And yeah, that certainly wasn't Thunderbolt. "Okaaaaaay." Aulus sighed slightly, trying to think of something to add to that.

"Pokebally training is... probably good to focus on." Right? "If you can't get your pokemon to return to you in a crisis you're fu- you're in big trouble," he stated, clearing his throat after the near cuss and then wondering why he'd bothered. This was Team Rocket, and he'd never really censored himself anyway so why now? Perhaps because the girl seemed like... well, a bit innocent and naive really. Oh well, whatever, it was done now.

"Anyway.... Do you know why Sissy doesn't like pokeballs?" Aulus glanced over at the pink pokemon in question. "I mean, is it just a rebellion thing or do you think she genuinely dislikes it?" Getting Discord into his pokeball had been hard work at first but he'd soon learned that not listening was more trouble than it was worth... but somehow he didn't think the technique he'd used to bring the smug grass snake into line would go down well with this pair, far too many threats of toasting and all that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:06 pm
It was more about the fact that currently she had two normal types. Sissy struck a pose at doing a pretty good flamethrower. Sissy didn't feel so bad for the absol... Not really... after all Aulus said any pokemon...

Kailee nodded. "Yeah... probably..." She blinked at him censoring himself. She smiled. "Yeah... pretty much ********.... Well... at least Sissy would be... I guess if it came down to it and she was fighting in a crisis the Rocket thing to do would be leave the pokemon and get a new one later...." People didn't have to censor around her... she was innocent in a way... but she knew not everyone was and if they wanted to swear then who was she to tell them not to. She even swore now and then. Not very often... but when the situation called for it. She was pondering that thought. Now naive... that was a good word... she very much was naive...

She glanced to her pokemon with that question. "No clue... I wish i did... I think its just lonely in there... I mean... how would you like to be sitting in a small ball...nothing to do.... all alone... just... waiting to be chosen?" She frowned and then looked to him. Then she flushed. "Sorry... I mean... Um... She probably just is being stubborn." She forgot the rocket motto there a moment... pokemon were tools... Sissy had listened and looked to Kailee as she spoke. Looking in awe that she was being understood. And then kailee changed and Sissy puffed up to use her last attack on Tortie... It would go down just about as well as everything else. Aulus made Kailee nervous... and because of that anything he said was taken instantly to heart and she would possibly try it.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 am
Aulus gave Kailee a very hard look for a few moments, one eyebrow lifting as she muttered her apologies. "Tortie's the same you know," he nodded at the Absol, who was just beginning to stir. "She'll go in but she doesn't like it, so I give her as much time out as possible. The important thing for pokemon who don't like their pokeballs is trust that they will be coming out again, and that it won't be too long. Don't apologize and backtrack just because you don't think I'll like the honest answer, it won't help anyone." Had he done something to make her not want to.... Oh, well, yeah; spiky git, got it. Maybe he'd struck the wrong balance but he just wasn't good at being nice. At least he gathered that he didn't need to avoid cussing in Kailee's presence, and he still felt a bit stupid for doing so in the first place not that he'd admit it.

"And maybe a lot of Rockets would just leave them," Aulus shrugged, "but as I never have any intention of leaving my team behind they need to listen to me. Given you've shown you care about your pokemon too you'll need to do the same, to keep them safe and to keep yourself safe. Plus if you go around losing pokemon all over the place you'll constantly have to train up new ones so there's a practical side to it too." Use pokemon for profit and all that jazz, not that it really seemed like it was Kailee's kind of tune... why had she joined? Whenever he met somebody who didn't fit into the usual 'stamp' of a Rocket he wondered that, wondered if their reasons were as awful and misguided as his own had been. Oh well.

"Anyway, what I did when I was training Tortie to accept her pokeball well was at first to just put her away and let her back out then offer her a reward," Aulus continued, eyes on the Absol herself as she picked herself up and shook herself muzzily. "Once we got that down I started leaving her in for increasing lengths of time, just a minute at first, and rewarding again when I let her out. Eventually she got calm about it and she'll stay put until she's called out, unless she thinks something's up."

Tortie gave herself another shake, taking stock of her bruises and scorched fur with a growl. she huffed at the normal type, Ow, that really smarted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 pm
She glanced up and then looked to the absol. "You would never know... she listens to you so well... " She frowned finding that very interesting. "I wish knew that i really like her... Even though she doesn't seem to like me much....I think she is a wonderful pokemon... And right now she is my best pokemon... so of course i wouldnt leave her in there..." She kinda gave a half smile but watched Sissy a moment more before her face flushed and She opened her mouth to apologize and then she shut it. "Well then stop being terrifying... Sir..." she flushed a bit brighter and glanced to Sissy to watch her attack.

She smiled to him and then nodded. "Im glad to hear im not the only one who doesnt want to just leave a team behind." She nodded. "practical... right... Gotta always think logically..." She would tell him if he wanted to know enough to ask. She came from a well off family who bought pokemon from branches that all traced back to here and the genetic labs. So when she wanted to work directly with genetic modification of pokemon she headed here and was pointed in this direction. So she tried to work in the labs as much as they would allow her to... but after about three broken pipettes and a few broken test tubes they usually sent her on errands... What she did, was good work though... it just came with broken glass...

She nodded. "That makes sense... We can do that right sissy?" Her wigglytuff looked to her then Aulus and then saw Tortie getting up and ignored the question to turn back. Kailee nodded. "That makes sense... But she still doesnt like it?" She asked the question softly looking to sissy. She watched as Sissy was gearing up to attack again and she frowned. "Sissy Enough!" Her voice was hard. The wigglytuff had shown off her attacks... anymore was just asking for trouble. Sissy turned and puffed up.

"No... No more... you should have done the attacks better if you dont think you showed off well enough..." She stared down her pokemon until Sissy deflated and just stood to glare at her. "And now we are back to square one.... Thank you Au-Agent... For talking me through all this... I will work hard to help sissy trust me... and then... perhaps sometime... We can show you what we have accomplished." She glanced over Sissy and then looked back to Aulus.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 am
Scorched and bruised Tortie padded over to Aulus, ignoring Sissy completely, and nipped him lightly on the hand. she huffed.

"Oi," Aulus snorted and swatted the Absol lightly on the head, "don't you huff at me, she needed somebody to practice on." He assumed the complaint had been something to do with being used as a punchbag but of course he couldn't know for sure.

It was, he had to admit, a bit nice to be terrifying... well it sort of was, it certainly worked well for his image and clearly Kaliee wasn't terrified enough to just clam up completely so it was probably the right sort of terrifying. Maybe. Aulus shrugged. "I don't have an off switch for the terrifying, you'll have to live with it. You're welcome though, I guess. I can let you know when I'm free sometime if you'd like to train again, so you can show me that improvement.

"She'll get there," he added after a momentary pause. "Tortie still doesn't like pokeballs but she trusts me to only use them when I need to, and to let her out again as soon as possible, so she tolerates them; I don't see any reason why you and Sissy shouldn't get to that stage too if you keep working at it."

At that point Aulus' 'dex bleeped, prompting him to fetch it out and read the message. On doing so the scarred Agent actually genuinely smiled. "I have to go," he informed Kailee as he tapped out a quick reply. "Look me up on the system and drop me an email if you want to meet up again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:14 am
Sissy huffed at the absol thinking that she would just win like nothing. Sissy could take her... At least... in sissy's mind... especially now that the absol was already hurt. Sissy turned to Kailee. She pointed at the absol. Kailee just blinked and pat the pokemon's head. "You did great... next time i think we pick a different pokemon to test our moves on... You should say your sorry..."Sissy stared and then looked to the absol only to look back and shake her head.

Kailee would object to that thought. Although in their line of work terrifying could be good in a sense. She laughed softly. Terrifying or no... he wasn't as bad as he would like to come across. Afterall he stayed and helped her. And he was willing to help her in the future. A terrifying person wouldnt do that would they? And terrifying people didnt say your welcome either. However he still kinda put her off. She nodded. "That would be great."

And then she smiled. That was a statement of faith if she had ever heard one. This big scary agent had just given kailee all she needed to like him. He believed in her... could see past the tragic klutz. Could see potential for being good. If even just to train Sissy to her pokeball.

She saw the smile and had a moment to wonder what it said that could make him smile like that. After he had been so tough the whole time... He smiled and she had to wonder at the man. She nodded. "I will... Thanks" She waved and glanced to sissy... "Are you ready for bed now? We can work tomorrow morning... Ill make sure i have your favorite treats...." Sissy gave her a wary look but then nodded and seemed to get excited over the thought of food.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:57 am
Aulus started calling his team - other than his Absol - back to their pokeballs and nodded to Kailee. "Well, see you then. C'mon Tortie." At least the Wigglytuff apparently being food motivated gave Kaliee a starting point to work from re: gaining trust etc etc.

Scruffling Tortie's mane Aulus turned away from Kailee and her pair of normal types, heading for the door and towards the promise of a Mario Kart battle royale.

As they departed Tortie glanced over her shoulder to smirk at Sissy's indignation but she didn't say anything more, feeling mildly satisfied with the outcome now despite her somewhat battered condition.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff