SecretThunder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:33 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit
" The forest is silent only because it wants you to feel calm..."
---------------------<>---------------------

It had been quite awhile since he went into town. The only times he ever went into more civilised areas was to gather resources he could not get on his own such as things made of metal, plastic and certain manufactured goods. His visits were not needed often and would usually be kept within a short period of time to limit his exposure to humans. But recently he has been feeling a bit more adventurous. He wanted to experience city living for once, after so much isolation he was curious what it would be like. Gerolt gave Chiyo a puzzled look as she quickly crunched her candy and ate it. Gerolt was raised to savour everything in life, he would never rush the taste of such a sugary substance.

" I would be fine uh... going in to town... it's not too bad. I need some other supplies anyway" he explained to Chiyo " I would need a bit of help navigating if you uh... don't mind leading the way around town" he said sounding a bit shy. He always disliked making decisions or asking things from people, he was always afraid to burden someone even if only a little. His hands pulled on the shoulder straps of Gerolt's travel backpack and adjusted it's position as if getting ready to go. He seemed both eager about going into town at the same time as being frightened by the concept.

((OOC: By the way I'm very sorry if my posts are a bit too slow for your likings. Real life keeps pilling tasks onto be, hehehe))
<>----------------------------------------<>
" The cold menacing danger will wait until you feel comfortable to strike"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:49 am
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

"I know my way around town so that should be easy enough," she stated, brushing some of the lollipop crumbs off the side of her cheek. Gesturing her hand towards Gerolt, she took the lead and stalked off through the swamp, heading the direction of the town. It wouldn't take any longer than about thirty minutes or so to reach the city, but she trudged through the muck at a quick pace. Every few seconds she'd glance behind her to make sure her rather nervous friend was keeping up with her and flashed a small smile before they both disappeared into the thick fog.

...For once she didn't mind having a companion.

[exit to Marketplace]

With: Gerolt xxx Location: Swamp outside of the city, heading to the city xxx Thoughts: In and out, that's it.xxx Feeling: Content OOC: Don't worry about it, your completely fine. Real life comes first. (Short post just because were exiting.) biggrin

User Image
Theme: Paradise
When she was just a girlxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe expected the world, but it flew away from her reach.xxxxxxxxxxxSo she ran away in her sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxDreamed of paradise every time she closed her eyes.xxxxxxxxxxxxSo lying underneath those stormy skiesxxxxxxxI know the sun must set to rise

General
"Talking"
'Thoughts, random whatever color.'

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:18 am
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit
" The forest is silent only because it wants you to feel calm..."
---------------------<>---------------------

" Great! Thanks. Hehehe" he said in reply with a cheery tone to his voice. He felt having company when going into town might make it easier for him to cope with crowds. Gerolt followed Chiyo making sure to keep pace with her. For someone who might not have been so familiar with this distasteful environment Chiyo could move very quickly through the muck, it surprised Gerolt. Both his hands holding the straps of his heavy backpack and with both worry and excitement mixing in his mind he left the solitude of the forest with Chiyo. This will be interesting.

(exits to marketplace)

<>----------------------------------------<>
" The cold menacing danger will wait until you feel comfortable to strike"

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out