User Image

W R E N C H " C . L . "OE E R I C A

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find."

User Image

"Dragons. How fun." She commented sarcastically at his remark on the purple dragon that flew by. He responded to her question, only to call her honey suckle at the end. Wrench grunted. "Really...Honey suckle?" She muttered under her breath. Continuing to go up step by step. She wanted to whine, but knew it would irritate Zhao even more, including herself. With no idea on what to do, she looked down the middle, seeing the spiral staircase that went up. Wrench yawned tiredly. Looking up, she saw that just a few more steps, they would've been at the top. Wrench jumped excitedly. "We're almost there!" She said abruptly, removing her hand from Zhao's, she quickly rushed up to the top. Seeing the gears that moved inside the clocktower, her eyes glistened as she changed moods once again.

User Image

"Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told..."

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Overbearing-Presence..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His eyes trailed the steps until her hand let go of his and she rushed up. His mouth frowned while his eyes closed. He didn't like her being by herself in an unknown place, but as he stepped to the top his body stood in the open way as he put his hands in his pockets.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN
Sorry for the sucky post, writers block

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench took five more steps until she was finally at the top. Long and large windows on three sides and the large round clock face. Wrench clasped her hands together with an excited smile. "Ooh! It's so much better than I thought!" She remarked. Not even waiting for Zhao to come up, she went to admire the large steel gear. Walking over to it, it wasn't currently moving due to it only making actions when the hand turns. Wrench unclasped her hands and ran one hand across the cold steel. Hearing Zhao catch up, her head turned over to him. His hands in his pockets. Wrench smiled a very cat like smile. "Well, what do you think? She's a beauty in my opinion."

User Image

{OutOfChat: Ish fine, you are forgiven~ -w-}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:21 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His eyes looked around, all the gears turning, all the hands ticking on the otherside of the great stain glass, his interest became peaked as he began to survey the area. With that, he looked to a smaller set of gears and put his hand on it, feeling the smooth steel move against his finger while he closed his eyes and replied to her, "It's like a pallet, everyone doing it's part to keep things running. Each gear turning and aging. And with each turn, it creates something, seen as beautiful through hard work. And all people can do is admire it. Admire this giant contraption of time." He said looking to Wrench before saying, "Your excitement is well warranted. "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:47 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench's cheeks flushed red as he looked at her with the blank gaze and finished off his sentence. Honestly, his formal way of talking made her feel just a bit awkward at times. Wrench smiled sheepishly. Closing one eye lazily, she placed her finger over her lips, gesturing that he stay quiet. "Wait...Shh. Do you hear that?" She asked. Walking towards him slowly. Each step echoing throughout the inside of the Clocktower. Moving her finger away from her lips, once she was close enough to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her closed eye opened up, she smiled. "Oh wait. It was just the wind." She paused a bit, before going on. "Or just you talking too formally again." She joked. Unwrapping one arm off his neck to brush of the stray pieces of hair back from his eyes.

User Image

{OutOfChat: Ish fine, you are forgiven~ -w-}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:51 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He slowly took the bandages off of his face as he looked at her blush from the comment, and he looked off to see the other things around him. She then shushed him and asked him to listen. His ears were perked and listening to every tick of the hand, and step she took before she wrapped her arms around his neck. He chuckled lightly and looked to her. "Oh, formally eh~ Or just Poetically. " He said as he put his hands on her hips and began to nuzzle her cheek with his nose lightly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:24 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench, with a pout, raised an eyebrow as he replied to her joke. "Ah, so that's the word I was looking for..." She said quietly. The corners of her lips curling up as he nuzzled her cheek lightly. She giggled. "Hey~ Stop that, it tickles..." She said, wrapping her arm around his neck once again. Her smile dropped slowly, though her eyes maintained the thoughtful look. She rested her forehead on his chest. "Hey...? Zhao. Do you think we can still slip by around without the Aggregation noticing us?"

User Image

{OutOfChat: }

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His let his face retract to look at hers as she laid against his chest. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment. He then nodded as he lifted her up, her legs on his hip while he looked up and said, "I could use those, fancy feet of mine to get us here and there quietly. Where do you wanna go, point the way." He told her as he began to walk, purposefully bouncing her.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:30 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench's eyes widened just ever so slightly as he lifted her up. Squirming as he began to walk, Wrench flailed her arms. "Heeey! It was just a question, It wasn't like I wanted to go anywhere." She said, as she began to pout and cross her arms childishly. "And put me down too! I'm not a stuffed toy you should carry around and lift up recklessly!"

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He looked to her as she pouted about him picking her up and he looked to her poked out look as her lips out. "I'm so wreckless with precious cargo." He chuckled as he looked off to the side then back to her. He looked to the ground then her, as if he was making a hard decsion. But then set her down and pecking her lips lightly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:19 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

"Yes you are reckless! I'm fragile cargo over here!" She said, while squirming, attempting to get out of his grip. He had finally set her down, giving a small kiss on her lips after. Her cheeks tinted red as her eyes looked away from him. Crossing her arms over her chest, she continued pouting childishly. "Gosh, I don't know how I ended up loving you in the first place..." She said, and a small smile started to play on her lips as she looked back at him. "But I don't regret my decision. Cause in the end, you know I love you~"

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He chuckled as she spoke against his carelessness. And her bashfulness at his gesture made his mouth turn into a smile while he said, "You admitted it." His teasing, yet genuine manner was complimented by a soft stare as he leaned in, pecking her lips once more. Softly, as he let his fingers slide down her cheek as well.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:28 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

"Of course I did..." Admitting once again. Hell, he hasn't failed yet to make her stop dying of the blushing. He kissed her once again. Her top lid starting to move down, her eyes just about halfway open. "Well...What now...?"

User Image

{OutOfChat: Sorry for short post. I'll make it longer next time. Promise!}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:50 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He looked to her as her lips went slightly lower. His mouth crooked into a smile as he blinked lightly. "We could have round 2." He told as he put his hand to her hip and pecked her lightly, rubbing up her slowly while he smiled lightly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash