Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:07 pm
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Alright peeps, I decided to get a few of these bundles to use up some bitcoin i had in an old wallet.

i picked up a bunch of the level basic level bundles and bow im giving them away to people who want one, so, who's interested?

reply to this thread and i'll send a pm to you with the humble gift link.

Only available while my supply lasts razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:26 pm
i don't understand what you're offering, i used to have rpg maker vx ace. what is dis?  

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:13 am
It's a redeemable code for the rpg maker, the first dlc, and a few games that others made using it, so basically, ask for a code and ill give you one for it sinc ei have some extras right now. the company is giving them away practically for charity atm and thats partly why i bought a few to give away to others for free.
Twitchylessthanthree
i don't understand what you're offering, i used to have rpg maker vx ace. what is dis?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:10 am
Merixx
It's a redeemable code for the rpg maker, the first dlc, and a few games that others made using it, so basically, ask for a code and ill give you one for it sinc ei have some extras right now. the company is giving them away practically for charity atm and thats partly why i bought a few to give away to others for free.
Twitchylessthanthree

then i suppose i wouldn't mind it, haven't had it on the computer for quite some time now lol  

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:25 pm
sent  
OOC