Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[S]I'm in love with my best friend!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:58 am
♚→I'm in love with my best friend!←♚

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Character 1 and Character 2 have been friends for years, even before birth, their mothers knew each other and were close. Character 1 is a sole child, his mother was French and his father was Japanese. They died of an plane crash on their way back from Europe and left him alone with his aunt when he was only five, but thanks to his best friend he made through. Character 1 depended on his friend severely for past years: He protected him from threats, cooked for him at times, even done his home work if he had trouble with it. They were neighbours and it felt like they lived in one big house. whenever his aunt went away, character 2 would stay with until she comes back. One of those days he caught a cold and kept crying because of his nightmares, so Character 2 stayed the night with him and sang in hope his bad dreams would go away. He had a slight feminine features and usually was made fun of for it; character 2 had two twin sisters who took advantage of it sometimes, kidnapping and dressing him up like a doll to pretend they had a littler sister, and that's where character 2 would always step up and save him, sometimes, most of the times they would win and end up dressing them both. On each others' birthdays they would sneak outside to observe the night-sky and its stars, gathering whatever food they could carry and set up a feast. They had this little box hid in their tree house under a secret place that they used to write their discoveries and adventures in papers and put inside it; only they knew of its place. Although they both cared for the other, character 2 held something more than friendship, something more passionate, he kept it a secret from his friend because he knew he would get scared; the bitter taste of their friendship was a lot more sweet than the other slipping away from his hands. At the end of their middle school year, character 1 moved out due his aunt's occupation. Only then did character 2 understand his overwhelming love for his friend. Character 1 visited him whenever he had the chance to and their friendship never had been stronger. Littler by little they lost touch, and after four years character 2 became an editor and had a girlfriend, which he never loved, somehow he had to fill the void in his heart because he missed his best friend. His life turned dull and sad without him, everyday seem like another day with nothing special in it. Recently he was assigned to work for a bestseller author who turned his life into a living hell: he is dependable, childish, clumsy, always in need of care, can't do anything unless under pressure, and most importantly he is his best friend. He feels this attraction toward him, the same toward his friend, and couldn't explain why. He began feeling gulity for liking someone else other than him. Neither of them recognized the other, so I wonder what will happen when they do...

*I'll be roleplaying character 1

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

Name: Yukina Kisaragi
Height: 5' 7"
Orientation: straight (For now.)
Likes: Milk shakes, chocolate, painting (Though he isn't good at it), rain, snow, video games, writing, literature.
Dislikes: Snakes, rude people, vegetables, tarts, math.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:48 am
User Image

Name: Minoru Daichi

Height: 6' 0"

Orientation: Homosexual

> Reading
> Desserts (Sweettooth)

Dislikes:
> Arrogance
> Huge crowds
> Noisy People
> Things that taste bitter