Premium Pup

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:41 am
Isabelle Lillian Powell " What is a home...? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the cliffs, Garmr's nose lead him to the market. He padded around the food vendors territory quietly; the blood spattered canine swiftly weaving between the vendors' stands. Though he knew his pelt would grab attention of some onlookers, he tried to keep a low profile and make quick with what little time he seemed to have.
He sniffed around for items no one would miss; old bread, rats, maybe even a bruised fruit or two... With his nose pressed to the ground, eager to find something for Isabelle. He grunting irritably. It wasn't like he was not happy to find food, he was just a bit boiled at the thought that he had to sneak away with it. Surely a demon of his stature shouldn't HAVE to cower around...He sighed, thinking of the last time he came up with some 'great idea' that included him storming into a different food sellers area, taking anything he wanted. Sad to say, it didn't work out as he had planned.
He sighed, letting his nose guide him to whatever he could. Getting to the market was easy, whether he could get it back to Isabelle safely or not, and without being noticed, would be a bit of a trick. Especially with the stares of onlooking human worms.
"Then again..." He mumbled "I guess if I get perused I could just do the old rabid dog act and shove off..." Garmr chuckled, as he plopped onto his haunches, tilting his head lightly as his hind leg motioned at the irritation at his ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garmr " A place where you are safe and happy. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After scratching for a while, Garmr stood up once more. At that point he noticed that there were more beings that just humans about. He surveyed the beings around him with increasing caution, "I must never take Isabelle here..." he thought. "This place is crawling with my kinship...I supposed Id better do my business and shove off as well..."
Garmr could deal with humans, but other demons... He growled under his breath...
He felt unnerved by other demons. With such experiences of his own kind taunting him of the bond between Isabelle and himself, one of which he had no power over, he felt rather uneasy. The fur on his back stood on end as he immediately began to walk in a more defensive stance. His tail rose to meet the same height of his body, but no higher. He raised his head to the same height give his body a sharp arrow like appearance. To other dogs this signified a warning, though to other beings the message wouldn't be as clear.

His glazed eyes darted around quickly, before going back and surveying the counters. The large, German Shepard like, canine with white eyes and a red splattered coat kept his weary figure well away from any other being like himself. He searched below the counters, ignoring the gawking stares of the human vendors. "Worms..." he grumbled lowly... as he quickly subdued a rat feeding on some rice.

Isabelle Lillian Powell " That must mean...YOU are my home! "

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: In the middle of the Marketplace, at the the water fountain.
With: Gerolt, some zombie/demon dog and other civilians
Thoughts: Interesting...
OutOfCake: Sorry I took so long, I was busy this weekend. And I felt the need to do that Thunder heheh :3

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
Breaking off a peice of bread, she stuffed the bit into her mouth, snarfing it down as if she hadn't eaten in days. With all this food in her lap, Chiyo really wasn't afraid to look like a pig, despite what others might think of her. Gerolt took a seat next to her on the bench and thanked her quickly for riding him of the pushy crowd from before. She shrugged and acted as if it were no big deal before gulping down the bread quickly, and simply saying, "No problem. Those guys were starting to get on nerves anyway." Chiyo glanced over at him, a calm expression on her face, when she noticed that it almost seemed like he was avoiding her questions. "Right." Chiyo mumbled, stuffing her face with another piece of bread again. She wasn't going to press about it anymore and, hinting from his edgy attitude, it didn't look Gerolt was willing to give away anymore than that. I highly doubt he just stumbles upon that gold of his but if he doesn't want to talk about it then I won't ask. It's none of my business anyway, she thought. Chiyo didn't seem to notice or care that Gerolt was eating his meat raw, and didn't show any signs of flinching. In fact, she wasn't even bothered by his eating habits at all as she also had eaten her meat that way before too.

Almost out of nowhere, though, did a strong gust of wind blew through the marketplace. Startled by the sudden change in weather, Chiyo gripped the loaded basket close to her chest, as if holding onto it for dear life, and inched slightly closer to Gerolt in a attempt to shield herself from the flurry. Specks of dust swirled around in the air and covered her eyes with her hand as it passed by the pair. Her short green hair flew around crazily in the wind and she cursed inwardly as it kept on getting in her face. Then, as if nothing had happened, the wind came to a stop. Shaking her head in frustration, Chiyo released her tight grip on their bounty of food. "What in the world was that? Some freak dust storm?" Chiyo growled, rubbing her cheek as tried to wipe off the sand and dirt that was probably on it due to the dust the storm kicked up. Her fussing only spread it further, making her look quite dirty as a result. Having no idea as to who she should blame for the mess, Chiyo simply shrugged it off after her anger resided.

Realizing that she was sitting fairly close to Gerolt, Chiyo felt heat spread to her pale cheeks and took on a noticeably flustered expression. This side of her hardly ever showed, so it was rare for her to act this way towards anyone. "Ah...s-sorry about that," she apologized immediately, shifting slightly so that there was a more comfortable space between Gerolt and her. Turning her head, she tried to hide the growing hue of pink that was coming across her face and did so by looking off in the other direction. Due to her heightened senses, Chiyo noticed something just beyond the water fountain, hiding itself amoung the shadows of the vendors. A strange-looking canine caught her attention and she watched curiously as it devoured a rat. While it was a disgusting sight for most people, Chiyo felt herself only feeling curious as she had never seen a dog like that before. Upon closer inspection, though, she realized that most of its hide was gone and showed decayed flesh along its side. What is that a zombie dog? she thought, obviously amused by the animal. Though, her senses told her that it wasn't something else and was definitely not a normal dog and perhaps a demon like herself.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel
If you love me let me go / If you love me let me go
‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart / And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

SecretThunder

xXx_Refracted Light_xXx

LotusCurtiss

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CrystalCanidae

Premium Pup

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Garmr grunted as he crushed the squealing rodent in his maw. His hackles raised and his fur standing on end, he quickly wolfed down the meal before sniffing around for another.
"Isabelle will be wondering where I am fairly soon..." He grunted, "Damn, this place is just... ugh..." His fur gave of a light wave from a chill that ran down his body.
He was tired from traveling so far. His paws ached from the rocky plains and cliffs of the mountains, and his back was sore from carrying Isabelle so long. Garmr wondered if she actually took his instructions to heart...whether she stayed put or not. He became worrisome.
'Delicate as a newborn faun...' He thought to himself in an amusing manner.
A light chuckle passed his lips. He wasn't sure if his fondness of her was for his survival or because they had both just stuck together.
' She is an alright human, I suppose... She usually doesnt talk much.'
Garmr felt an irritating bunt on his backside. He lifted his head and turned to see what caused the bump on his rump.
A human boy poked at him with a stick... He turned and growled, letting his maw foam up a bit for effect. The kid ran off, crying to his mother.
Garmr chuckled. 'Such insolent little worms..' he proclaimed in his mind.
Standing up, he pawed around in the spilled rice, picking up the vermin scent. This rice had not been the only one of its kind to be purged with rodents. Sneaking around the rice bags lined up behind a small table, Garmr happily relieved the seller of his pests. As he dug about around the rice sacks rats and mice, alike, scuttled away, desperately trying to escape the jaws that reminded them of their easily broken mortality.

Squee! squee!!

Crunch.

The small crack of bone and the flood of warm life fluid across his tongue only made Garmr hungrier. Though through his blood lust and joy of killing vermin, he was once again reminded of the delicacy of life... as well as Isabelle. After he had taken his fill of rodents, Garmr took a few moments to clean himself up.
Though the blood stains on his fur would never disappear fully, he tried to make himself presentable....well... as much as he could for a demon canine.

As he licked his chops free of rat juices, he caught the glance of a green haired being. Whether it was human or demon, he didnt care to find out.
His white eyes gazed at her for a moment before he snorted at her with an arrogant disposition. He kept his eye on her; though from afar it must have seemed that he was blind, and cautiously kept his distance.
He slunk behind a fruit stand, sniffing for old and bruised fruit. Though the seller wanted nothing to do with him, loudly proclaiming
" GAH!! Look at this... this DOG! ...Disgusting! Rotting carcass!! " The human male cried, Garmr immediately did not like this being. He was making too much noise.
"One quick bite and I could end your pathetic life..." Garmr sneered.

Now this human must not have been that bright: His brain could not comprehend a talking, rotting dog.
The fruit vendor collapsed on the spot, dramatically laying the back of his hand atop of his forehead as he sank to the ground. Garmr happily relieved him of his older looking fruit, a few apples and Isabelle's favorite; a peach.
Garmr looked around for a few more rats and maybe some bread. ' Bread and meat...That should keep her away from hunger for a while...' He thought as he pressed his nose to the ground once again, searching for scraps.

Mutual Friends

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:20 pm
Mutual Friends

xXx_Refracted Light_xXx

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit
" The forest is silent only because it wants you to feel calm..."
---------------------<>---------------------

Gerolt could not tell if Chiyo was really satisfied with the answer he provided to how he got the gold. Though seeing how Chiyo reacted to things she probably would not be too shocked by the actual way he got gold he still felt ashamed of it himself. Perhaps sometime he could be totally open. He was just glad she didn't pry too much. He really liked Chiyo's company, she was very respectful, understanding and kind. It was just Gerolt's luck he met up so conveniently with such a person.

Thinking about his sudden luck he smiled cheerfully as he went to bite down on the chunk of meat he possessed. But he was interrupted by a large gust of weird that seemingly came out of nowhere. It wasn't too startling but it did cause Gerolt to stop eating for a moment. He could feel Chiyo's presence closer to him but ignored it at the moment as he shielded his eyes from the flying dust in the air. Soon the little wind storm died down. Gerolt wondered what could have caused such an odd weather anomaly. But since it caused no harm he ignored his curiosity. It was now that he realised how close Chiyo was to him. Being so shy Gerolt too blushed lightly as Chiyo turned away. " It's uuuh... okay. I don't mind, it was nice... I mean uh..." he said in return being just as awkward with what happened as she was. He noticed her face had been a tad dirtied by the wind storm. He leaned over to his backpack and pulled out a cloth and a flask of water. He poured some water on the cloth and offered it to Chiyo so she could wipe off the dirt " You can use this" he said kindly. As he offered it he noticed she was looking at something off into the distance. He saw it as well, a almost rotten looking dog. Obviously this was abnormal but Gerolt had no idea what to think about it.

It bite into a mouse, even from a distance the smell of blood out in the open was potent to him. It was only animal blood though and it did not cause much of a Wendigo hunger. The dog looked hungry as it scavenged for food and caused a small ruckus. Gerolt heard the dog just barely speak in retaliation towards the disgusted shouts of a human. " Another abnormal creature?" Gerolt muttered to himself seeing it scavenge for food " He looks like he's hungry.... should we give him some of our food?" he asked Chiyo.

<>----------------------------------------<>
" The cold menacing danger will wait until you feel comfortable to strike"

SecretThunder

LotusCurtiss

Fashionable Powerhouse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:18 pm
User ImageJade Balfour“I am the only one with can mess with her!” User Image

Jade sets Lotus on top of the horse and ties the basket to the second mounts saddle, then ties his spear to the back of the one Lotus is sitting on. Jade mounts so he is easily holding Lotus. Turning about, they begin to ride towards the road leading to the mountain path.

He looks down upon feeling pressure on his chest. Lotus had fallen asleep. Smiling to himself, Jade strokes her hair as they trot out of town.

“I am searching for someone in my past.”Lotus Yuki-Ai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:12 am

Where: Near a fruit vendor in the Marketplace
With: Gerolt, some zombie/demon dog and other civilians
Thoughts: I wonder if he'll take it...
OutOfCake:

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
"It's uuuh... okay. I don't mind, it was nice... I mean uh..." Gerolt said nervously behind her but Chiyo made a point to pretend as if she did not hear him. Despite her ignorance to her true feelings, her face showed a lot more than she let on and was still noticeably flushed with a pink tint to it. As she was watching curiously at strange canine, it suddenly picked its head up and the two stared at eachother for a few moments, almost like they were seeing would be the first to turn away. The dog did not hold it's gaze for long and turned up its nose at her, grunting in a haughty way. She could only smirk in return and watch it return to its meal, though, it was still looking her way every now and then.

Chiyo's gaze drifted away from the strange canine as she heard Gerolt speak up again. When she turned towards him, she noticed the wet piece of cloth in his hand and realized he was giving it to her to wipe the dirt of her face. She smiled as thanks in return for his offering and took the fabric from him, quickly scrubbing her cheek of any of leftover filth that she didn't scrape off. Unsure if she had gotten all of it, Chiyo reached behind her and dipped the cloth into the cold fountain water and turned back to Gerolt. "Did I get all of it?" Chiyo asked, though, she didn't wait for an answer and dabbed at the sides of her face again.

The shouts of an aggravated human caught her attention and, once again, she turned her head to where the sound was coming from. The dog, or whatever it was, was nearby another stand and seemed to have upset one of the locals with it's rather 'unpleasant' appearance and the fact that he was speaking to them. She shook her head at the pitiful display of what was the human race, but she seemed to get a kick out of the human's dramatic show, watching in amusement as he sunk to ground. Gerolt suggested that they should give the creature some food and, seeing as how they had a full load already, she agreed. "We've got so much food anyway so I guess it wouldn't hurt to offer him some...Come on then." Chiyo said, getting up from her spot on the bench and holding the basket close at her side. She started to walk over to the canine, a calm expression on her face, and stopped a couple feet away from it. She didn't want to startle him or cause him to act hostile towards the pair so she made sure to face him directly and to not stare directly at it as it was feeding. Giving him an opportunity to escape if he wished, Chiyo slowly dropped to his level and took out a couple pieces of meat, allowing the dog to approach it if it wanted to. "You can have it. We have enough anyway." Chiyo said smiling with a closed mouth. She was curious to see how he would react to their offer, wondering if he would accept it or not.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

xXx_Refracted Light_xXx

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CrystalCanidae

Premium Pup

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 am

As Garmr began forging again, he noticed the green haired being approaching. He cursed himself for drawing her attention...His ears pricked up but that was the only movement he managed as she stepped closer.
'Hope for the best... prepare for the worst' He thought.
He stood, his paws at shoulder-length apart, head low, tail high in a display of defense and ill-trusting. He didnt want to show fear, whether it was human or not, and even though this female showed no signs of aggression, Garmr knew all too well that it could be a facade.

The creature offered meat.

Why would some random stranger offer meat to him? Perhaps poisoned?

His fur stood on end as he let out a low growl. His tail raised up a bit as he slowly and cautiously, all the while staring directly into the eyes of this green haired female. He craned his neck, sniffing at the meat cautiously, his dry nose taking in as much information about these hacks of protein.
'Doesnt smell funny...' He thought 'Isabelle could always wash it before we cook it... or we could feed it to a fox or something and see how it reacts...' He took a moment or two, just standing there, staring at her and processing the safest way to go about this...He knew there were poisons that gave off no smell or taste of difference.
'Isabelle is very hungry, and this would be great for her to have...'
The being offered two pieces, and he calculated in his mind what they would do.
'If we find that one is poisoned what are we going to do with the other? eh.. I guess we could always dump it for the opossum to eat.'
Garmr had come to a conclusion.

Pulling his canine lips back, be bore his yellowed teeth. His eyes widened as his hackles rose up, a sadistic snarl tearing from his maw. He lowered his head, his fur standing up, in a pose as if he were about to strike. As his mouth opened, his half rotted tongue was exposed, his defensive noise had begun to catch the eye of human strangers. They looked on in fear and disgust.

He gave a sharp bark as he snatched the meat from her grasp before darting away. He dashed as fast as his rotting legs could take him, leaping onto one sellers stand to get away faster, nearly knocking several people down. A woman cried in fear as the canine passed right by her.

All of this would be much easier if he could just remember how to revert into a human-like form...but, through this clouded memory of his, he didnt even know if he had that ability in the first place!

He growled in irritation.
His canine claws ripped into the dirt to propel him forward, passing by two riders on his way away from the market. He would have barked at their horse, if his mouth wernt full of food, just to scare the riders out of his way, but he was in too much of a hurry and laden with cargo that he must get back to his companion.

Two apples, a peach, and two pieces of possibly poisoned meat.
'Well... at least she will be happy about the peach..' He thought as his dark pelt dashed and disappeared down the mountain path, towards the cliffs.
The cries from the market eventually dying down with the exit of his presence.

MutualFriends

SecretThunder

LotusCurtiss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:26 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt noticed the pink tint to Chiyo's face. Gerolt found it adorable but made no comment and acted as he usually did. He smiled warmly back to her when she accepted the cloth. After Chiyo had wiped away the dirt she asked Gerolt if she got it all though she immediately scrubbed the rest away anyway not really looking for an answer. He wanted to make a comment about how pretty she looked but he was much too afraid of how she'd react to him saying that. He decided to keep that comment silent for now.

Gerolt was glad Chiyo agreed with his generous idea. He too got up and followed Chiyo but allowed her to offer the food. The corpse of a dog seemed so on edge. He was very skeptical about the food Chiyo had offered and in general was a bit defensive. The dog constantly was growling, baring it's teeth or growling at Chiyo and Gerolt. The dog eventually took the meat anyway despite his little fuss about it. Gerolt watched the dog scamper off in a hurry, Gerolt wondered what the dog could have been thinking about. Once the dog could no longer be seen Gerolt scratched his head " Well that was kind of rude... e-even for a dog. I hope he at least tries the meat eventually" he said with a kind of annoyed tone of voice. Chiyo was so kind to offer the food and all the dog could do was make menacing noises and then run away without any sign of a thank you. Even though Gerolt lived in the woods he still maintained his sense of being polite that his parents taught him.

After giving the rotten dog some food a few people around were giving odd looks to Chiyo and Gerolt. He was no stranger to them but it was a little unnerving. It was now that he was starting to feel the Wendigo's presence. The amount of people nearby and the scent of blood from that canine was enough to begin one of his cravings. He pulled a few dried herbs from his pant pocket and shoved them into his mouth chewing on them slowly. The herbs helped him relax. He took a deep breath in and out and acted like he was fine. He swallowed the herbs before speaking " What shall we do now Chiyo? I have no where to be and I'm enjoying this time with you... I don't even feel like going back to the woods" he said to her kind of confused where to go from here. His life was relatively tedious and boring he felt as though he was uninteresting company.

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Where: Near a fruit vendor in the Marketplace
With: Gerolt
Thoughts: It'd be best if we got out of here as soon as possible.
OutOfCake: There's not many places to go, but I thought you should choose since he suggested it. Just editing if I quoted you again.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
It wasn't long before the dog finally noticed her presence, a look of distrust lacing its clouded eyes. It didn't seem to react well to their offering of the meat and continued to growl unmercifully at both the meat and to the pair. Chiyo, unfazed by the defensive state of the canine, meet its gaze and gesturing her head towards the meat. He obviously thought something was wrong with it, no doubt from the baring of his jagged teeth, but she continued to hold her ground and also did not show any fear. "Go on, it's fine ju-" Chiyo started to say before the dog snarled at her and lunged for the food. Out of surprise, she fell back on her butt, once again dirtying her clothes. She grunted in an annoyed way, watching as the mutt ran off in the other direction, drawing as much attention and trouble as possible for itself.

Sighing, Chiyo pushed herself up and off the ground and dusted off her clothes again for what seemed like the fourth time today. Gerolt didn't seem too happy with the way things went and was noticeably bothered by the dogs attitude. She could not blame the canine, though, because if she had been in its place then she would have (probably) reacted the same way. She guessed it was kind of strange for them to randomly offer the dog, and without warning too, so she didn't take much offense to it as Gerolt did. "At least he took it though. That's gotta be a plus." Chiyo said half-heartedly, reaching down and picking up their basket once more.

Since the two were the cause of the dog's ruckus, people began to look their way, sending harsh glares in their direction. It didn't help that Chiyo had been laughing about the man who had passed out earlier and the fact that he was still laying there didn't help either. Almost on instinct, she noticed Gerolt looked fairly uncomfortable and he reached in his pocket to pull out an assortment of herbs and crammed them into his mouth. She didn't question his actions and only guessed that he was feeling nervous...either that or the hordes of blood that swirled around the peoples bodies were beginning to get to him. It would be dangerous if something happened and he couldn't control his other side so she began to think of their next course of action before Gerolt spoke up again, thinking the same as her. "Well, to be honest, I don't have anywhere to go either nor do I have any idea on where to go from here..." she admitted, shuffling her feet around uncertainly. "But, I'm enjoying it too. It's nice to have a companion for once in my lifetime." Chiyo said, smiling softly.

There had to be somewhere they could go. Somewhere quiet and was not inhabited by too many people. Gerolt already stated that he did not want to travel all the way back to the woods, so that was obviously out. She pondered on where to go, but was open to ideas if hers was not to his liking. Glancing up towards Gerolt finally, Chiyo said, "It's still pretty light out so we might have some daylight left before we actually need to find somewhere to sleep..." She was careful when she said the last part, the part about 'we', but she wasn't suggesting anything like actually sleeping together but was only stating that they would eventually need their rest. Then again, they could always try and staying in the Hawthorne Inn when night came, but she doubted Gerolt would agree to that. And, besides, the outdoors were more of Chiyo's forte. "You want to pick somewhere? I'm flat out of ideas..." Chiyo lied, brushing a lock of hair out of her face. Truthfully, she simply wanted to give Gerolt a chance at choosing their destination as she had been quite the ringleader for the past hour or so. She never had to make so many decisions when she was alone since she usually just went wherever the wind took her. But, she had to admit, it was fun traveling with someone else, especially with someone like Gerolt to whom she had grown accustomed to. Chiyo did have feelings for him, though, she would never openly admit it unless asked. It might have been due to the fact that she had been alone for so long..that she forgot what it was like to care for others.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt shrugged when Chiyo commented on the dog. It was true the dog took it and Gerolt was happy about it and he could understand the dog was probably warry of strangers giving him food but even a thank you or a polite nod would have been nice. Either way Gerolt didn't dwell on that sort of thing. When Chiyo spoke again it made Gerolt smile more like a goof. He felt so very proud that he could be good company it overjoyed him, especially since the compliment was coming from Chiyo.

Chiyo was right as in it was quite light out ubt it wouldn't be long before Gerolt would need rest anyway. He flinched a bit when she mentioned sleep. He didn't assume anything but even the thought of it in his mind made him pause. He seemed a bit dazed for awhile even after Chiyo had asked him a question. He snapped out of it after a small moment and looked around him "Uh... Well... Hm..." he said a bit confused. He was horrible at making decisions, in the forest he never needed to make decisions like these. " Well... my back is starting to hurt from hauling that heavy backpack all the time ... a-and today I did want to do something specific" he began to explain as he returned to the bench for a moment to get his backpack and sling it onto his shoulders again before returning to Chiyo "I was thinking... maybe we could go to these hot springs in the mountain. That is if you w-want to" he suggested. He visited the hot springs every three weeks at that one time was specifically today. He didn't really see anything wrong with Chiyo joining him there and the hot springs were not that far into the mountainous area so it wouldn't be much of a walk.

(exits)

((OOC: You're right there isn't much going on. I kinda want this cute little nervous romance they've got going on to develop. Edited just because I didn't really want to make another post for a simple exit))

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Where: Near a fruit vendor in the Marketplace and heading towards the mountains.
With: Gerolt
Thoughts: A hot spring huh?
OutOfCake: Me too! I really like the idea of them being together. They compliment each other so much seeing as though they get along so well. It almost seems like they've known each other for awhile haha! Do you mind posting first there?

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
Gerolt's silence after her comment about sleeping made her worried and she wondered if she had said the wrong thing. She nearly started to panic, almost ready to take back what she said, and explain what she had meant to say, but lapsed into silence instead. Chiyo crinkled her eyebrows together and made a strange face, saying nothing, and only added to the awkwardness between them.

He spoke up a few moments later, almost confused on what he was going to say, and she watched him with a calm expression. He made a point of showing that his back was beginning to irritate him and that he also wanted to do something in particular. Quirking a curious eyebrow at him, she asked, "And what might that be?" He was slow to answer her question but ended up coming out with the idea of heading to a hot spring.

A small smile came upon her face and she nodded her head eagerly at the idea. "I don't believe I've ever been to a hot spring before but it should be a fun way to spend the last bits of daylight we have today so sure, why not?" Chiyo remarked with a grin, hitching up the heavy basket and holding it in front of her. She remembered him saying that the hot springs were located in the mountain area and, since she was quite the navigator, started to make her way in the general direction of that area. It wouldn't be that long of a trek for Gerolt and her, she was sure that the two had ventured further places before, so she wasn't bothered by the distance that it would take to get there. Besides, going anywhere with a friend (and possibly more) at your side was good enough for her.

[Exits to Hot Springs]

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items