• Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:21 am
yum_tea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:02 pm
Isabelle Lillian Powell " What is a home...? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gaaarrrrrrmmmm" Isabelle whined lightly, "Its hot..." The youth perched on her companions back as he carried her towards a rocky cliff edge. Her blonde curls bounced lightly as he moved across the desolate area. She looked up to the blue skies...
"And Im hungry too..." She whimpered. "Im glad we made it over the mountains though... Do you think we are any closer to finding out what happened?" Her eyes sparkled with curiosity and hope. "Youve been walking for a long time.." She hopped off his back, stumbling a bit before finding her footing. She grinned at him and then walked around the cliff, looking for something that could help them; even if it was for just the night... sticks for fire, or leaves for a leaf blanket... She busied herself as Garmr sat panting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garmr " A place where you are safe and happy. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Youre not always this talkative. Whats gotten into you? Hm?" The demon grunted. "I dont know, but you know how I feel about finding out what happened; chances are slim. Hey, HEY!! Get away from there!" He growled lightly, trotting over and yanking her by the shirt away from the cliff edge. He huffed, irritated that she was so careless.
"How many times do I have to tell you? Be. Careful." He snorted lightly, sitting down. "I know youre hot, I'm hot too... but we will just have to deal with a little heat untill we can find somewhere safer..."
Hearing a light grumble from Isabelles stomach, he padded around the cliff, sniffing lightly. His canine instincts taking over as he searched for food.
"Stay. Put." He grunted over his shoulder as he snuck through a bush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabelle Lillian Powell " That must mean...YOU are my home! "

CrystalCanidae

Premium Pup

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
Mountain Region [Outside the City]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash