Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
1x1 yuri. c:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

b-chizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx--the princess says...

r e c r u i t i n g f o r . .

yuri role players.

hello guise. c:
i am seeking roleplayers as a collective for continuing role play with my own character, bulla [bra] briefs.

i'm seeking literate role players [1x1 & groups]. i can write anywhere from a couple of paragraphs to several. i prefer to write about two to five paragraphs per reply. i do expect the same, since i love detail & descriptions. i do not do one-liners.

original characters are also very welcome.

genres that i role play in include action / adventure, slice of life, spar / fighting, & romance.

i also role play via Skype; if there's something you're uncomfortable with asking here, contact me through there. PMs are also welcome for any inquiries.

please add my profile for more specific role plays that i'm looking for !~ i have them listed there as well as a detailed bio on my version of Bulla [coming soon], & specific pairings i'm craving at the moment.

thanks for your time.~

xx--currently questing. . .

sweet pink date

unicorn march

heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 am
b-chizzle

xx--the princess says...

r e c r u i t i n g f o r . .

yuri role players.

hello guise. c:
i am seeking roleplayers as a collective for continuing role play with my own character, bulla [bra] briefs.

i'm seeking literate role players [1x1 & groups]. i can write anywhere from a couple of paragraphs to several. i prefer to write about two to five paragraphs per reply. i do expect the same, since i love detail & descriptions. i do not do one-liners.

original characters are also very welcome.

genres that i role play in include action / adventure, slice of life, spar / fighting, & romance.

i also role play via Skype; if there's something you're uncomfortable with asking here, contact me through there. PMs are also welcome for any inquiries.

please add my profile for more specific role plays that i'm looking for !~ i have them listed there as well as a detailed bio on my version of Bulla [coming soon], & specific pairings i'm craving at the moment.

thanks for your time.~

xx--currently questing. . .

sweet pink date

unicorn march

heart

I will role play with you, but I mostly write the way I see novelist write. Sometime they leave - ( ) ; , and stuff instead of new lines. Message me back, fiction is fiction.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

b-chizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:26 pm
Dawn Landers

c: That's fine--I have no qualms about a novelist perspective. If you're still up for it, let's discuss a potential story!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:17 pm
Let me see.

IV

In the future 2060, America and Japan emerged into one. Japan became the popular culture except class on Saturday, and three years of high school. Welcome to the all girls school called IV on Niagara falls. Each girl was selected for their battle talents as the elite of their dwelling. The girls sent to IV when the previous group graduated, they are called IV unit. The girls are equipped with the finest grades and great understanding of the world to assist them in battle. IV squad, they are the reason why area 51 referring to aliens are nearly fables, the girls wipe clean civilian minds of aliens and safeguard the world from evil.

Aaron Yoshino, he is a boy who gained shape shifting powers from a previous IV squad ten years ago. Aaron's mind was never wiped clean so he recalled aliens and more. During the ten year time skip to the current IV squad, Aaron had become a deadly assassin hunting down terrorist and terrorist organizations. Eventually IV heard about Aaron and sent him in because of his shape shifting powers. In truth, Aaron wasn’t that wow about the IV besides the beautiful women around him. Being mentally agender, Aaron had no problem staying in female form as a school girl, to him powers was just power. Though some of the girls later fell in love for either Aaron.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:36 pm
Female Aaron

User Image

Female Aaron is lesbian while male Aaron is straight.

Male Aaron

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:31 pm
b-chizzle
Dawn Landers

c: That's fine--I have no qualms about a novelist perspective. If you're still up for it, let's discuss a potential story!

what do you think?  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am
b-chizzle
Dawn Landers

I don't know what your doing but can you respond to my opinion for the rp please?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games