This is a private role-play between Darkforgoten fallen angel & Ninalemon ! No posty here unless there's an off chance we invite you.
Previously...
A long time ago, which seemed so long that only a fool would believe. There were tales of heroes; from the astonishing , to the uncanny, who fought bravely against the hoards of the evils of mankind and beyond. During this time there were many battles, enemies became allies and for some they became lovers. Among these heroes, a thief and southern belle were brought together in the world that hated them most. I learned later these two were my parents. I grew up in a world where it became beautiful, I remember while i heard these in between the soothing sound of music (usually jazz), I thought they were mearly myths meant to scare us young children. I couldn't be more wroung. I wished i had listened to my mother's warnings. Soon enough these fantasies became my relality, when I everything I knew was ripped apart like a nightmare, but i was awake. After waking up after Megan and Oli's bickering I saw my mother again.. If I knew that was the last time I would see her I would have told her I loved her and I'm sorry I didn't belive her stories.. Unfortrunetly that wasn't the only thing that changed my life... It wasn't long after my brother and father stopped talking and I became the telephone between two for years to come... In the years to follow I found out I had gone some training down in the Bayou. my nickname I went by became "Rogue" like my mother before me used long ago. In time my father and I met up my brother and his friends to defeat a new found evil the goddess by the name of Kalima. Sure enough peace was restored. We are the young and strong with some of the past by our side but its time of us, the kids our time is now to shine. It's what we do call us Genext.
Two days ago I cried, I screamed my lungs out...

Five day after Kalima's fall, Rebecca is turned to her mother's grave, her hood is covering her face.

Anna Marie Lebeau
Beloved; Mother, Sister, Aunt, daughter and wife.
"May she heal and rest easy with all her hardships...
1988-2005
R.I.P.

We defeated Kalima, the goddess of destruction.. I wish you were here, Dad and Oli are talking again. I decided, to stay at the instiute Dad said it was fine and it's what you would have wanted. How's heaven? Is it like uncle Kurt says? Rebecca thinks to herself. Letting out a sigh as she puts some flowers down and walks towards to the door of Institue leading in to the library

...Just remembering the way things were..