Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:56 pm
"Top hole, and all that tosh, then, eh? We'll hafta make something of a common occurrence of our chinwags then, hm?" Clancy suggested, then properly beamed, happy to hear Zacharie expand the point.

"Abso-bloody-lutely! That's damned right the thing, you know? I mean, sure, it's a bit o' a pain in the arse and all that, but I know me stuff and I get it done well; 's not so much what I love, but I gotta say it's bloody satisfyin' to see a job done well, y'know? Now, janitorial and all that, that ain't all much my ruddy gig, but plumbing, and, y'know, bloody important to combine with such, 'leccy; them's my bloody bag. M'name bein' 'Eel', might give you a little bit of a clue int' my liking for water, so plumbing, pain in the bloody arse as it might be, happens to be what comes easy 'nuff to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:36 pm
Zacharie quietly rolled over what Clancy said in his mind, trying desperately to understand what the older man had just told him. Something to do with the red head being good at plumbing. Which the only thing he could think to say to that was, "I'm not particularly good with plumbing. Actually, I'm fairly certain that I'm not even allowed to touch a toilet or sink unless using it for its intended purpose."

Blowing up a bathroom with poisonous fumes tended to get that sort of reaction.

"Have you always had an interest in plumbing?" He asked curiously as he walked forward to grab himself something to eat. Just a few various pieces of fruit and a bottle of apple juice as per usual.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 pm
"Not allowed? Huh. I wish I could ban a few bloody people from that, but even usin' it as supposed to, sometimes, ends up wi' 'em breaking such for some reason or another."

Clancy shook his head.
"Now, eh, that's a bloody good question. Let me answer it wi' one of m' own; have you always had an interest in bein' smart? Or in botany?" He touched his chin, ponderously "I'd wager you can't remember the -exact- time, event, or date that you thought 'oh wow, neato! Bloody botany's f'r me!', eh? At least, 's how it's worked with me, f'r plumbing. I've an knack for it, but an interest in water 'tself, you see?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:01 pm
Zacharie could explain why, exactly, he wasn't allowed to go near the plumbing...but he figured he'd just leave the subject as it was. "Ah...well..." The teen furrowed his eyebrows as he thought back to when he had decided to take an interest in botany. "I don't think I ever decided to be smart...I just read a lot so I know a lot." He said thoughtfully. "As for my interest in botany, I took up the subject when I was six...I'd rather not talk about that though." He muttered, tugging anxiously on the hem of his shirt. Just thinking about when he was living back at home made him feel like his intestines were being twisted into a knot. "I understand what you're saying though. It's funny how one finds their own hobbies and interests."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:41 am
"'Fair 'nuff. We all got things we'd rather keep schtum and clammed right ruddy up about, eh? Still, the smart thing, and -at six-; Blimey! 'S what I was gettin' at. Y' just got smart. Didn't bloody decide on it. I got talent 'n plumbin'. Don't 'zactly remember how or what or when... 'S just me and water. We get along, see?" Clancy seemed happy enough to move from subject to subject, though with some quite animated body-language.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:22 pm
Zacharie nodded along as Clancy spoke, his gaze drifting from the older man's face to the way that he gestured and back again. "I never thought of water as something you'd get along with..." He said slowly before giving a slight shrug. "But I believe I understand what you are talking about." Before he could think of anything else to comment on, his RocketDex beeped from the safety of his pocket. "Experiment number R087 reminder. Experiment number R087 reminder." The teen blinked owlishly before hurriedly pulling the device from his uniform pocket. "I hear you, Virus. Go ahead and turn off the alarm." He said, pressing a few buttons until the alarm fell silent. "I've got to get back to the labs, I've got a time sensitive experiment that needs tending to." He smiled lightly as he held out his hand for the other to shake. "It was very nice talking to you. I hope we have the opportunity to talk again."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:00 am
"Ah! See, water! 'S like some gurt beast! May'ap it'll lettya get on up an' ride it, maybe it throws you off an' makes y' life mis-rable. Y'know. Like 'em wotsits. Ponydashers. 'Cept 't ain't some ruddy fire monstrosity." Clancy elaborated anyway, even as Zacharie was checking his 'dex.

His eyebrows rose and a grin spread across the red-haired man's face as he shook the scientist's hand.
"Y' go on back. Can't 'ave 'em experiments climbin' out 'f their bloody pots and terrorizin' the life outta 'f us all aft' all. Wouldn't make nowt a good day, that! Likewise, 'ope we get t' natter 'gain, lad!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff