Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:16 pm
Faleen's eyebrows arched lightly as she watched Aulus work his way through his words. She is certain he didn't mean it to be, but it was very clear that he wasn't entire comfortable with the situation, though he seemed to be attempting to be civil toward her, that might she could appreciate.

"I have." She replied with a light nod of her head. "I haven't used the pool in some time, I'm certain Sharpdeo would enjoy having the chance to practice in some water every once in a while."

She glanced from Aulus to Clancy as he introduced himself, bowing her head politely
She lifted a hand to her chest. "My name is Agent Faleen, Its nice to meet you Clancy, might I ask your rank?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:35 pm
Sharpedo! Like Mircalla would one day be. He really really did look forward to having a Sharpedo, though, at least, even his Carvanha was better than what he might have been stuck with, once.

"Now there's a bloody good pokémon!" Clancy grinned his approval of the species he was, at least, rather familiar with.
"Clancy, Agent Faleen, I'm a trainee; new blood!" He considered and then shrugged. "But I'll probably be going by my nom de guerre for a jolly good portion of the time, I guess you both might as well know, eh? You might call me 'Eel' if you like."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:07 am
Well she wasn't looking at him like he was the scum of the earth or anything, which was good, but she did look.... He wasn't sure what the raised eyebrows meant but they didn't put him at ease. Maybe talking about pokemon would be easier though, he liked talking about pokemon; his own team and other people's.

"Yea, we got it," Aulus affirmed with a nod. "It got knocked out by Yveltal along with nearly everything else in the area, so it was no trouble after that." Damned bacon bird, if only he could have got a sample! If he'd managed that he suspected that he might be having, or already have had, a rather different conversation with Faleen. Still, couldn't have everything right? "And yea," he nodded to the other Agent again, "I'm here to train my team in the water too. Never know when we might fall in, so they should be exposed every so often I figure."

As Clancy announced his codename Aulus raised his brows a little and nodded as he made assumptions about the man based upon it; water trainer? "I'd like to train a Sharpeado one day," he put in, now actually managing a little grin again. "Amazing things."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:02 pm
A pleased expression crossed Faleen's face at the comment about Sharpedo coming in a posetive note from both the other Rockets.
"I would certainly have to agree with both of you." She commented with a nod. "So far its proven a very useful species."

"Ah- so a trainee, that's good to hear. Welcome to Team Rocket then, Trainee Clancy."
She gave a light tilt of her head as Clancy continued speaking, not quite catching the meaning of some of his words, but gathering an assumption of the meanings by the end.
"Eel?" she asked "What is the significance of that name?" She wondered

The mention of Yveltal certainly helped in catching Faleen's notice, and she couldn't help but show a peak of interest to the conversation.
She had heard of the new legendary from the Kalos region when the team had returned from the mission, though what intrigued her most of all was that the massive bird was a dark type, she couldn't deny her desire to see the beast.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:53 am
"What the bloody hell is an 'Evil-Tal'?" The trainee piped up, unfamiliar with... quite a few legendaries that weren't from lands he'd already been to.

"Thanks! Eh... To put it modestly, I have a rather 'aquatic' history. Plus, Mircalla's currently my only pokémon; to put it bluntly, I ain't never had any other types but the old aquatic before now." Clancy confirmed Aulus suspicions, perhaps, as he explained his code name. "Bloody versatile things, but my personal preference has more to do with circumstance than desire."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:10 am
Humm, so his guess was right then. Was 'Eel' implying something more than simply being a water type trainer though? Certainly sounded a lot like it.

"Bloody big is what it is. Bloody big and bloody dangerous; dark and flying type legendary, absorbs life energy with a move dubbed Oblivion Wing," Aulus said with a vague gesture in the air. "That's what it did to us and Keldeo, which is the water pony by the way. I was hoping to get a DNA sample from it but," Aulus shook his head, "no dice unfortunately. Coming home with the real live Keldo and a sample from Yvetal would have been quite something." It had still been a success and he was proud of said success but he couldn't help wanting more all the same.

Thanatos meanwhile was trying to keep his head down and get on with the task at hand; the dark fish intimidated him terribly but he knew his trainer wouldn't like it if he just ran away. Bobbing his head quickly to the Carvanha he finished up with the filter he was working on and moved towards the next.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas