Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Cami Ryland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 pm
@Cami --

- If you could enter the consciousness of one person on the Island for 24 hours -- know their memories, control their body -- who would it be and what would you do?

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?

- Would you go back into the pod for 2 years if it prevented Otto from being paralyzed and blinded for life in a horrific accident?

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 pm
Akina Tokuwa
@Cami --
- If you could enter the consciousness of one person on the Island for 24 hours -- know their memories, control their body -- who would it be and what would you do?
- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?
- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?
- Would you go back into the pod for 2 years if it prevented Otto from being paralyzed and blinded for life in a horrific accident?
- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- That's incredibly tough for me. On a personal level I think I'd want to control Mimsy because I want to understand what makes her strong and capable. I think I could also have a fun time watching everyone react to my personality instead of hers. On a more serious level? I think I would probably pick one of the leads. Caelius seems likely. Death is the information division which makes Caelius the master of it all. I could learn and absorb so much from that one day that I think it would be worth it.

- I...I really don't like these questions. They're horribly subjective because it depends on the friend. Some of my friends might take losing an arm in stride, could find a way to make it work, would not have their lives debilitated much by losing an arm. Hanna, I think, could handle it. Mimsy. Jasper. Otto? Maebe? No. I don't think I could have them lose an arm. Shu Lei as well because I do not think she should ever be hurt. She's too sweet.

- Somewhat. At this point in my life I don't think it bothers me as much as it will in ten years.
OOC: Cami, convinced that no one could possibly want to settle down with her permanently, hasn't even bothered to think about children. While she believes there's nothing wrong with being a single parent it is not something she would want to do. She herself was a single parent's child and she did not gain a favorable impression of the experience.

- Without hesitation. You don't really notice how long you're in a pod and I'd like to think that when I came out Otto would still be there for me. We might not be roommates because I understand that lives change but best friends? I think so.

- Wiggle by Jason Derulo ft. Snoop Dogg. What, you didn't want my bedroom soundtrack? Battle Cry by Angel Haze ft. Sia. It inspires me every day to keep going.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:25 pm
What would the perfect father have been like to you? What about the perfect family?

If you could have had the option to grow up with Mimsy, would you have wanted to?

Now that you have already visited Disney World, do you have other destinations that you hope to visit on leave?

What was your favorite way to unwind pre-Deus? What is your favorite way to unwind now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:01 pm
Nothing Yet
What would the perfect father have been like to you? What about the perfect family?
If you could have had the option to grow up with Mimsy, would you have wanted to?
Now that you have already visited Disney World, do you have other destinations that you hope to visit on leave?
What was your favorite way to unwind pre-Deus? What is your favorite way to unwind now?

- The perfect father probably would have been totally unsuited to being married to my mother. I wanted a dad, or a parent really, that would do things with me. Mom would take me on vacations but they were the kind where she had to go meet one of her boyfriends and I had someone to watch me. I always wondered why she didn't just hire me a nanny but...s**t. I'm digressing aren't I? A perfect father would be one who took me to the beach on weekends, who cooked me pancakes on Sundays, who told me that it's okay to cry if you scrape your knee.

He would have been there at my dance recitals so maybe I would've stuck with them longer. We'd have done some jogging together as I got older. Maybe I wouldn't even be afraid of the dark because I know when I had nightmares he'd prove to me that there was nothing to fear instead of telling me to just get over it. To just be stronger. The perfect family would have just been all of this. I would have loved a sister, or a brother, someone to spend time with. Someone to play with when we went on our trips.

I just would have liked someone to love instead of someone to fear and respect.

- I think I would have liked to have grown up with Mimsy! I wonder what we would be like if we were raised by the same people. Would I be more like her? Would she be more like me? I like asking myself these questions but that doesn't mean I want to change Mimsy! I just think it's an interesting hypothetical.

- I really really want to go somewhere in Asia. Mom had us in Europe a bit because of her boyfriends and I grew up in the tropics so it's not all that special to me to visit there. Asia, though, we never went there! It looks like a great place to go shopping and try a whole bunch of new foods that I've never had before. I wouldn't mind going back to Europe either though. Greece is so beautiful.

- Sweetheart those methods are the exact same. I like unwinding through having lots and lots of A+ sex. If you want to know what I do to unwind other than that, I am actually a big fan of jogging and swimming. Swimming is something that I did a lot back home because, well, island? Otto's been nice enough to sneak me into the Hunter pool and I like to lay on the bottom and just let myself go.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:37 pm
3. Were you bummed about the hair loss? If you were, are you still?

4. Have you ever been rejected for casual sex in a way that stung?

5. Based on what you know about Deus so far, if you could make ONE BIG change to the organization, what would it be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:40 pm
Rejam
3. Were you bummed about the hair loss? If you were, are you still?
4. Have you ever been rejected for casual sex in a way that stung?
5. Based on what you know about Deus so far, if you could make ONE BIG change to the organization, what would it be?

- I was at first before it got all cleaned up and I got used to it. I've had long hair for as long as I can remember, my mom always freaked out if I took more than three inches off at a time. I didn't even know it had some curl to it! So no, I'm not upset about it anymore. I really like it!

- Lord yes. I mean, I'm not your traditionally attractive girl so it's bound to happen. You get guys that are immature and they are expecting every girl to be something out of a Cosmo or VS magazine and that's just not realistic. So they're putting the moves on you mostly because there isn't anyone better at the moment and then they ditch as soon as something conventional comes along. That's always the ones that make me angry more than someone just not being interested, you know? If you're not interested don't waste my ******** time. Literal ******** time.

- Other than making sure the basement was habitable? I know America is working hard towards it but that place is still sorta nightmareish if you get into the wrong rooms. Blood, torture devices, I mean...it's just creepy. I really wish there was more drive/incentive to work as a group. Sun and Moon tend to get along pretty well, from what I've seen, but there's a huge divide between the 'physical' divisions of Sun and Moon and the 'mental' divisions of Life and Death. Mist...I've never even met a Mist hunter but I bet they probably identify with one or another.

Harmony can only benefit us as a whole instead of the stupid backbiting and bickering everyone seems to do.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:44 pm
nesshime
I CHOOSE U for one IOU post-meta RP

so taym and cami can put their heads together @ edumacation