Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] America Jones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:19 pm
Akina Tokuwa
1. What is the best relationship you have ever had? The worst?

2. If you could eradicate the world of one horrific illness (like AIDS, a specific type of cancer, Alzheimer's, etc.) but it would mean a random person that you love would die, would you do it?

3. If you were an alcoholic beverage, what would you be and why?

4. What Hunter do you respect the most?

5. Kill, ********, Marry -- Evan, Konstantin, Taym?

1. konstantin is the best ive always been a bit afraid of someone changing me but being with him has shown me parts of myself i never really sought out or understood before and i learned with the right person change is about growth not becoming a different person
the worst was an older man i met when i was fifteen and he strung me along so sweetly on his hook waited until i was 16 before we did anything and by that point i was pretty lost to him in more than a few ways but he was manipulative and he had little ways of making me feel like s**t while sweet talking me all reasonable like. i ended it when i couldnt stand who i saw in the mirror anymore and that was just unacceptable because if i couldnt love myself then who else would?

2. naw other peoples illnesses are other peoples problems and the people that i love are mine

3. something fruity and spicy with fun colors and ******** umbrellas and sparklers in it with a bit from the top shelf and a bit from the low
i dont even know if thats a legit drink but thats fine because im one of a ******** kind anyway

4. bit of a draw between kon and allan and edith all of them have their strong points that i respect and think "what would ____ do" when i find myself in a spot

marry kon (******** taym (done)
kill evan which would be a damn shame because hes a hottie with a body who scruffs up all nice and manly but tayms more important than a guy who all i really know of is the fact that he could get it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:20 pm
and be blue
America: What would you wish for if you found a genie bottle?

id wish i could have healthy kids like a normal woman  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:24 pm
How much Bro America?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:25 pm
Beejoux
Kon, Taym, Peyton.

/super villain finger steeple.

thats ******** awful and i hope youre ashamed to ask but okay
this is a hard ******** question even though the answers easy having to say it isnt at all

marry ******** pey
kill taym
because peys trying to build something here she has family and people she gathers and tries to care for and protect and shes in it to live and be happy and taym well
sometimes im not sure if he wants to be alive at all and im pretty sure hed rather not be here let alone set down roots and make a real life for himself and hes getting better and things are changing and maybe if you ask next year that answer wont be so easy after all but right now whatever changes hes making are still too ******** new and uncertain to depend on
plus he has this stupid ******** self sacrificing streak so hed probably be happy to die so pey could live im so mad at this question for even making me think about this  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:27 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
How much Bro America?

america: enough to be an awesome ******** wingman should the need arise and to kick your a** up a notch when it gets all saggy with emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:14 am
America: Do you really think that one day the Island can be a place where a person can "settle down"? What's your timeline for that kind of a future, and what/when are the milestones for making that happen?  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:07 am
Rejam
America: Do you really think that one day the Island can be a place where a person can "settle down"? What's your timeline for that kind of a future, and what/when are the milestones for making that happen?

course i do putting in effort to a lost cause well i cant say ive never done that but those have always been along the lines of people rather than something like this

-in 2 months i intend for my section of neighborhood to be cleared and with basic repairs
-3 months i intend for the house i picked out to be fully livable, if not pretty (timeline on pretty is about 4-6 months after that time and resources allowing)
-after that i intend to for each neighborhood to get and overhaul within 3 months period until the entire town has been cleaned and is basically liveable again (routine checks up will have to be a thing and i hope we can get either basic varmint shields or big attack shields in place to help with that i plan on petitioning for those so at least be buyable or for that one pig lady to show us how is possible)
-i give it about a year and a half for most of the town to be livable, and at that point it'll take a lot of campaigning and promotion to get people to get out and live there i plan to start the bigger campaign out with trying to get people to put their skills and businesses in those store fronts the red bull is gonna be a pretty vital example and hopefully there will be a natural trickle in to the houses that follow that but i also plan to make sure at least two neighborhoods are pristine and ******** enviable and the first of those will be my own

that doesnt necessarily make it a home just yet but i think if you give people the chance to have something for themselves and even just have the ability to go to the neighborhood shops and communal places to eat that arent a cafeteria and places to live that arent dorm rooms well
i think itll give people the chance to feel like people again
and that itll give people a place to live instead of just a place to wait
and if we keep it safe enough for long enough a place that can reach out to younger folks so that when they see things and the question is "am I special or crazy" the answer is special because of course you are  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:23 am
lizbot

America: What are three things you want to be sure to get done before you die?

What's something you feel guilty about?  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:09 pm
America: How do you feel about the idea that Redheads are supposed to go extinct?

What is your favorite pie flavor?

Do you use salt and pepper on your food?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:21 pm
Prolixity
lizbot

America: What are three things you want to be sure to get done before you die?

What's something you feel guilty about?

America: im not really one for bucket lists of that sort but id like to get done the biggest would be making the town and actual town where people live and id like to rank up to full hunter and get a strong specialization and i want to make sure myself and my friends are living the lives wed like to

i feel guilty about leaving my pa like i did and that really pisses me off gotta say because its not something i feel like i should feel guilty about

sometimes i feel guilty for not ever asking kon to coming running with me but it makes me so uneasy just to think of it  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:24 pm
Yin-Bug
America: How do you feel about the idea that Redheads are supposed to go extinct?

What is your favorite pie flavor?

Do you use salt and pepper on your food?

America: i feel that more people should go out and bang a redhead to fix that s**t

toss up between apple and cherry

a little bit when its handy but if i dont its no worry
when im cooking i like to add bits of this spice and bits of that cause its fun to see what happens (but not always as tasty as i think itll be)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:35 pm
lizbot

Miss America:

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

C : <3  

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 pm
Lucyal

Miss America:

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

C : <3

America: why dont you come over here and check for injuries wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 pm
I am returning your god question and all associated subquestions.  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:14 pm
Rejam
I am returning your god question and all associated subquestions.

ooc:

GODDESS OF FREEDOM!!!! CAW CAW!

She'd like to think that, or maybe hearth and home with all that she's working for. But really she'd be the goddess of renewal through fire. The burning or waste and debris to be rid of it, to make room for new life and help coax it into being. In the forest lands she clears its floors, playfully popping pinecones to release the forest to come. In the farmlands she works the fields, removing the old crops and weeds to prepare for the years planting. In the cities she is a tragedy. In war she is a long reaching devastation no matter what good may follow in her wake.

She is best invited early, for when you wait too long, she may invite herself in anger.

The rituals are varied depending on region and context, from collecting pine cones to create small mounds, to burning small pieces of food to keep her from growing hungry. There is a day during the hottest part of summer, and on that day people argue and fight and air every grievance that has built up over the year, it's a day of painful truths all spoken in her name. Her temples are small and simple and wooden; every year they are burnt to the ground and rebuilt elsewhere because for whatever good she brings, to allow her a true home is to court disaster.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff