Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Harland, Amarus, Van.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:15 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!

User Image User Image User Image

Name of character: Harland // Van // Amarus
Link to their journal: Harland // Van // Amarus
Ask my character questions about: Anything is fine.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:51 am
hi facey!!

harland - where does your character fall on the dnd alignment (neutral, chaotic, good, etc. more here if needed). where would they say they fall? why is that?

cervantes - does your character enjoy formal settings, or more informal settings? do they mind dressing up? do they want to live in a mansion or are they completely content in a treehouse?

amarus - what is your character passionate about? what traits does your character value and speak up for?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:53 pm
chimarii

HI CHI O uOb

Harland and I would both wholeheartedly agree he's Lawful Good; he's pretty interested in rules, structure, order, compassion, and he will occasionally experience the sense of being pulled in two directions when his own internal compass for good points in a different direction from established rules.

Van: Officially, he's a lot more comfortable in informal situations; he's not very well-acquainted with many of the finer points, but if he had someone to guide him he'd happily be a dinner parties and mansions kind of kid. So long as there was a very clear line between playtime and fancy time, so he could still go bounding off.

Amarus: She absolutely loves caring for avian minipets, especially Phoenix Hatchlings, and she's pretty passionate about complete physical, mental and spiritual strength. Assertive and strong are definitely her favourite traits.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:05 am
Hullo!

What's Harland's favorite comfort food?  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:04 am
Amarus's profile says something about her putting her essence into food. Can you expound on that? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:10 am
Rejam
Amarus's profile says something about her putting her essence into food. Can you expound on that? biggrin

Why yes, yes I can-- since Y2, Amarus has been able to cut into her spectral flesh so to speak and extract a kind of pink-purple glow-y liquid that she can cork in a glass vial and it creates a very concentrated dose of her essence. When she first met Mot, she was worried he couldn't sleep, but not good at expressing herself, so she found a way in Y2 to put the essence into drinks at first, and then Xiu had her bake cupcakes and she found out she really likes baking so she started to put her essence into baked goods as well. Basically she makes drug foods. It's useful for students who have nightmares or anxiety problems or can't sleep etc xD; But she doesn't do it very often any more. It does have a shelf life, particularly if she bakes it into things, and she was still working on the proper dosages when she stopped. Sorry for the long answer! I even gave you the short version e ue; Thank you for the question, I loved it! And expound, what a good word heart

Grymoire

HMM! I've never thought of it before o_o I think we'll go with mutton stew!  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 am
What would Amarus prefer to wear for a hiking trip?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm
She'd probably wear the exact same thing she does all the time. She's not really a wears-many-outfits kind of ghost, especially since for practicality's sake she can just turn mostly intangible if she feels like it anyway. Oh, also she never touches the ground when she walks, so forget footwear lmao  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:21 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Amarus: You can save one person from dying from a disease they did not even know they have but they will be weaponized. Who do you save?

Face your demons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:41 am
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Amarus: You can save one person from dying from a disease they did not even know they have but they will be weaponized. Who do you save?

That is no form of salvation, it is a condemnation. I would subject no one to such a fate; a lifetime of servitude in the hands of one's own murderer is not something I would wish upon anyone, friend or foe.

I would find another way.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas