Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Hamika & Bradley Evans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:15 am
ASK ME ANYTHING!

User Image

Name of character: Hamika
Link to their journal:[ Here ]
Ask my character questions about: Anything, anything at all. Especially if she's awake or asleep.

User Image

Name of character: Bradley Evans
Link to their journal: [ Here ]
Ask my character questions about: Anything goes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 am
hi cat!

hamika- what challenges your character? what kind of things weigh heavily on them and make them insecure? how do they overcome those things?

bradley - is it okay to cry? when was the last time your character cried? why was that?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:56 pm
chimarii
hi cat!

hamika- what challenges your character? what kind of things weigh heavily on them and make them insecure? how do they overcome those things?

bradley - is it okay to cry? when was the last time your character cried? why was that?

Hamika: At the moment? She has a hard time trying to determine if she's actually awake or not. The whole Wonderland fiasco has really thrown a wrench in her gears, considering some of it she has not memories or written recollection of. To combat this, she's trying to log every single encounter she comes across in her journal. If it's in her journal, she must be awake, surely.

Bradley: Before he was ever a hunter or in a pod, when he was told his cousins were dead (as far as his family knew) he cried for a very long time. He was really really close to Eva and Wilson, and he'd already lost an older cousin some years prior. That was one of the last times he actively cried though. He doesn't much cry now, though being reunited with them did have a bit of crying. He's perfectly fine with crying; he just doesn't do it very often anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:55 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Hamika: The world is ending. Halloween does not exist anymore. You have to make a choice: join the Horsemen, intent on destroying only the Humans, or join the Humans intent on destroying only the Horsemen. Which one do you pick?

the_scowling_cat

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Hamika: The world is ending. Halloween does not exist anymore. You have to make a choice: join the Horsemen, intent on destroying only the Humans, or join the Humans intent on destroying only the Horsemen. Which one do you pick?

Hamika: Well... it depends on who ended the world. -she fiddles with her notebook- I may even be taken out with the destruction of Halloween! I also don't know enough about either side to really make an educated choice. As of right now... I'd probably join the Humans. Horsemen scare me, to be quiet honest, and I'd rather survive somehow. Horsemen tend to have no concept on the lives of others and simply want to mow down whoever get in their way. Surviving is important to me.

Even if I don't necessarily do a good job of showing it. -she glances off to the side-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:16 am
the_scowling_cat

@ Hamika

What do you want to do after you graduate Amityville? What is your dream scenario for post-graduation?  

Lucyal
Crew

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 pm
Lucyal

@ Hamika

What do you want to do after you graduate Amityville? What is your dream scenario for post-graduation?

Hamika - Oh that's easy! I'd love to be a journalist for a paper in Halloween! Writing stories and bringing the news right to your front entrance. Failing that, probably be an activist for equal representation and rights to zombies to try to destroy the stereotype that we're all braindead and shuffling!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:29 pm
HI CAT O VO

/tocuhes Bradley

How do you like Deus so far Bradley?

Can I call you Brad?

Have you met the other Card like hunters?

What's your weapons name?

What's your favorite food?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:25 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
HI CAT O VO

/tocuhes Bradley

How do you like Deus so far Bradley?

Can I call you Brad?

Have you met the other Card like hunters?

What's your weapons name?

What's your favorite food?

Bradley: Uh its... I hate sand. I don't understand why we keep going to place with SAND BUT THIS NEEDS TO STOP. Otherwise it's cool. I get to swing this giant scythe around and do stuff.

You can totally call me Brad. Most people don't actually, its really weird.

I think I've met... Nora? I think she's one of the Ace hunters.

Her name is Short-stack and -large wince- Her name is Yzalin.

I really like pudding. Like if I could live off of pudding it would be spectacular and I would never wish for anything else again. Pudding is great.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:53 pm
the_scowling_cat

Would you say that you don't like heat well then? Or just sandy places?

Have you met any of the leads yet? Do you have a favorite person the island?

Are you a good cook?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:58 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
the_scowling_cat

Would you say that you don't like heat well then? Or just sandy places?

Have you met any of the leads yet? Do you have a favorite person the island?

Are you a good cook?

Bradley: Heat's fine. I can take heat. Hell, beaches are probably fine too. But sandy deserts with giant teethed mouths in them and giant towers of doom are no-nos.

I haven't met the leads yet. And my cousins Wilson and Eva are my favorite people. -coughsNora'snicetooocough-

I guess? I can make food to eat but I don't think it's award winning, persay.

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games