Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Danny / Ami / Ying / Chel / Lock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:54 am
Chel:

How do you feel about Allan?

Any particular division lead you like/dislike?

Could you see yourself in another division?

Would you considering going back to wonderland if you could?

Whats the longest amount of time you have spent playing a video game, in one sitting?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:51 am
poke mattix
Chel:

How do you feel about Allan?

Any particular division lead you like/dislike?

Could you see yourself in another division?

Would you considering going back to wonderland if you could?

Whats the longest amount of time you have spent playing a video game, in one sitting?

1. Chel does not get all the ANIME! references, but she likes him a lot because he's so upbeat and cheery. She's determined that because everybody on Deus is such a bucket of sad, she's going to be the optimist, so seeing Allan happy makes her happy.

2. She doesn't really LIKE like any of them considering she's never really interacted with one/they don't seem to bother with her. She dislikes Caelius, just because she thinks he's a pompous a**, but she does recognize he's her superior. That, and she wouldn't want to go head to head with sir fluffybutt.

3. Chel could maybe go to moon- she's very fiercely protective, but the problem is that it's only when she works up the energy, and only when its someone she cares about. I can't see life or death, but maybe mist too, so she can still be a part of the action sometimes.

4. Absolutely, if it was temporary. She liked that world a lot more- everybody against a common enemy, rather than these factions that couldn't be friends. She misses Penumbra too. She wouldn't want to stay there forever though.

5. Too long.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:49 am
four more questions for chel

1. What's your favorite animal? This is very important choose wisely.

2. Ur very sexy what kind of diet r u on to maintain ur weight, scarlet? Clearly Deus requires top physical form to function. Does Chel like working out and training, or is a chore she'll whine through the whole time?

3. If Chel could personalize her room on the island more, what would she do? Would it be chaos?

4. Chel may not be a material girl, but is there anything she makes exceptions for? Does she have a favorite thing that she couldn't give up?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:00 am
DarkHeartedSorrow
four more questions for chel

1. What's your favorite animal? This is very important choose wisely.

2. Ur very sexy what kind of diet r u on to maintain ur weight, scarlet? Clearly Deus requires top physical form to function. Does Chel like working out and training, or is a chore she'll whine through the whole time?

3. If Chel could personalize her room on the island more, what would she do? Would it be chaos?

4. Chel may not be a material girl, but is there anything she makes exceptions for? Does she have a favorite thing that she couldn't give up?

1. leopard! way better than lions, thats for sure.

2. chel gains her physique via spars and fighting exercises. she hates like ... working out just for the point of working out. her physique is merely a bonus to her job, kind of?

3. i dont think it would change much at all. it would have a THOUSAND posters. but overall she doesn't need a lot of customization. maybe a comfier bed.

4. she cares way too much about her custom gameboy. waaay too much.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:13 pm
exclaim I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU exclaim

Chel and Jason go do some stuff? *w*

I HOPE I DID THAT RITE  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:38 pm
poke mattix
exclaim I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU exclaim

Chel and Jason go do some stuff? *w*

I HOPE I DID THAT RITE

yes of course poke <3 <3 <3  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:42 pm
chimarii

Chel:

1) If you could change your weapon for a different one, would you?

2) Have you ever actually been in love, or just in lust?

3) If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be, and why?

4) Did you have any pets, pre-deus?

5) If given the opportunity to kill somebody you considered to be your most hated enemy, without any chance of anybody finding out about it ever, would you do it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:19 pm
Seussi
chimarii

Chel:

1) If you could change your weapon for a different one, would you?

2) Have you ever actually been in love, or just in lust?

3) If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be, and why?

4) Did you have any pets, pre-deus?

5) If given the opportunity to kill somebody you considered to be your most hated enemy, without any chance of anybody finding out about it ever, would you do it?

1. nope! chel adores tenebrae. every part of his weird, quirky, off kilter self. plus hes both melee and ranged- what more does she need?

2. maybe. if she was, she wouldn't know it though. shes very dishonest with her feelings.

3. some sort of bubblegum flavor. nobody really likes it, but everyone enjoys how fun it looks.

4. she didn't. she was in a college dorm so no pets, but back at home they had a dog! she loved her doggy 8(

5. absolutely. chel doesnt have morals and if she hates them enough for them to be "most hated enemy"? they probably deserve it. have you ever really known chel to hate someone?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas