Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Harlow Rowan - Mist Hunter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:32 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Harlow Rowan
Link to their journal: Bloop Link
Ask my character questions about: Ask her all of the things!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:25 am
1. Is it ever tempting to eschew makeup on a busy day on the Island, especially when it's hot or you've got a lot to do?
2. How much makeup did you bring with you? (If I had to decide what makeup to bring with me to Deus it would be the biggest drama while I cried over the fact that I own six fuchsia lipsticks but they are ALL IMPORTANT DAMMIT)
3. What's with the keychains?

* w*  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:57 am
Rejam
1. Is it ever tempting to eschew makeup on a busy day on the Island, especially when it's hot or you've got a lot to do?
2. How much makeup did you bring with you? (If I had to decide what makeup to bring with me to Deus it would be the biggest drama while I cried over the fact that I own six fuchsia lipsticks but they are ALL IMPORTANT DAMMIT)
3. What's with the keychains?

* w*

I am honored! *O*

1. Only before breakfast! Mornings are the worst and everyone else also looks like death anyway!
2. Probably more than I should have! You're right that they are all important! I have a few of the same color things only because I didn't know if I would be able to get more when I came back!
3. Well, they actually started as a joke from one of my friends because I was always losing my keys! I needed something that would be easy to find and over time I just collected more and more of the most interesting/cute/odd keychains that I could find!

(Also I love her design so, so much! I was so excited I won her! I hope I'm doing her justice <3)
Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:54 pm
Your top bun is amazing. Is that all your hair, or do you use a bun/sock thing to give it volume? Also, how long does it take?  

Akina Tokuwa

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:36 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Harlow: You accidentally assisted in brutally murdering hundreds of lives. Do you turn yourself in and accept your death, or escape and live with the guilt?

Yin-bug

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:59 pm
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Harlow: You accidentally assisted in brutally murdering hundreds of lives. Do you turn yourself in and accept your death, or escape and live with the guilt?

Harlow: :Oh! Well then... I honestly think I would have to turn myself in. I am hate feeling guilty and honestly if I killed so many people I couldn't bring myself to go on with out some kind of punishment. Who knows maybe I could get away with just some time for turning myself in?

Akina Tokuwa
Your top bun is amazing. Is that all your hair, or do you use a bun/sock thing to give it volume? Also, how long does it take?

Harlow: emotion_kirakira That is all of my hair! I just can't bring myself to cut it, so I just pull it up in a bun. And it depends on how I want to do it! Some times I just do a sloppy bun and it takes a few seconds. When I really put my time into drying and straightening and working on the perfect bun it takes about 15-20.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:54 am
Describe the first time you put on make-up.
What about that experience or following experiences made it such an integral part of your daily routine even now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 pm
Yin-bug

Harlow - If you could turn into any animal at will, which animal would you be and why?  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:01 pm
lizbot
Describe the first time you put on make-up.
What about that experience or following experiences made it such an integral part of your daily routine even now?

Harlow: The first time I put on make-up was actually for my 13th birthday. My dad said I could start wearing make-up then. The problem was my mother wasn't alive to teach me how. So instead he took me to one of those fancy make-up stores and he let me get whatever he wanted and then signed me up for some of their classes. He didn't know how to do make up but he wanted to make sure I at least knew it right! I guess that doesn't count as the first time that -I- put it on but it was the first time I had it done! I loved what it could do I thought it was amazing! I'm perfectly comfortable without make up but I just love how I look with it, and I enjoy the process of putting it on. It is just a nice thing to do in the morning at this point, it allows me to get myself together and have some thinking time.

kuroopu

Harlow - If you could turn into any animal at will, which animal would you be and why?

I would honestly love to be a wolf. I would occasionally see them in my home town and I thought that they were some of the coolest creatures that I have ever seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:45 pm
1. You may miss the cold Alaska weather, but is there anything else you miss about your home state? Or are you glad to be gone?
2. What kinds of people do you look for in relationships - friendships or otherwise?
3. Do you like your room neat and orderly, or do you throw things here and there without a care?
4. Now that you've been at Deus for a short while, how do you feel about it? Do you think you made the right choice in enlisting, or are you worried you're in too deep?
5. Do you ever struggle between your girly material needs and your inward tomboy?  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:04 pm
DarkHeartedSorrow
1. You may miss the cold Alaska weather, but is there anything else you miss about your home state? Or are you glad to be gone?
2. What kinds of people do you look for in relationships - friendships or otherwise?
3. Do you like your room neat and orderly, or do you throw things here and there without a care?
4. Now that you've been at Deus for a short while, how do you feel about it? Do you think you made the right choice in enlisting, or are you worried you're in too deep?
5. Do you ever struggle between your girly material needs and your inward tomboy?

1. The weather is super important to me! It makes me so happy. But I also miss the general outdoorsyness of it. I miss the creatures and the open spaces, Alaska is big and here... not so much.
2. I look for anyone who can generally handle honesty. I'm brutally honest, and some people just don't like or can't handle it.
3. When I'm in a rush it gets messy, but I try to keep it as neat as possible. Most of the time it's neat and orderly but cluttered on places like my desk.
4. I'm still not too sure how I feel about it. I don't really have anywhere else to go so I'm not too worried. I'm here for the long run.
5. YES all of the time! It's hard to goof around and chase people and keep your make up and hair on point.

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games