Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Sorry~ No Can Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 pm
She shrugged. "You scared of a girls room?" It was closest. He needed to sit. Nothing weird about that. And no one would want to brag about being in Kailee's room. Sure she was pretty and what not. But her name also carried a stigma with it. At least she thought it did. And it was close.

She made note that he didn't seem to need much help. But she decided it was just a bit of manly pride.

She shrugged and dug in her night stand pushing things around to find the package of bandaids. "You never know...." She pulled one out and moved in to look at his side more closely. She wasnt a doctor but she would be the first on to say it looked painful. No blood. Good! But wait... did that mean he was playing it up on her? Making her worry for nothing. She opened the bandaid that had frolicing pokemon on it and gently she plastered it to his side. "All better... " She smiled and moved back tossing the wrappers into the trash.

So she was fostering a drama queen? She raised a brow. "So did the doctors let you out of the infirmary or did you walk out?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:23 pm
"Scared? No, I've seen my share of the inside of girls room." He retorted with a implication in his voice and a light smirk.
"just usually a little harder to get into is all." He finished with a light tease and a snort.

"Ow!" He started when she suddenly put a bandaid... and a rather girly one at that on his side out of no where "Hey I don't want that! What- what did you just put on me?" He asked, trying to look down gingerly at what was now sticking to him.

Still frowning and reaching down to try and carefully pick at the sticky bandage now clinging to his sore flesh, glancing over at her as she asked another question.
"I was discharged." He told her "we had a bunch of us stuck in the infirmary, for a while, so they were watching us like hawks."

Kyle was about to look back down at the band aid, when the picture in her room caught his eye, the grunt paused to give it a look over for a couple of seconds before he nodded at the picture.
"Classy Corvette, it she yours?? Of that other guy in the picture?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:13 am
She laughed, contemplating being offended and then subsequently deciding it wasn't worth her effort. "Maybe all you needed to do was play the sick and dying card more... Making a girl think that you need her help is definitely one way to go about it." She beamed up at him. And then she laughed softly. It was his punishment for getting her all worked up.

"It can only help... And its a band aid... With playing pokemon... See now people will look at it and smile..." And smiles were contagious... so it was a win win. Maybe he would smile too. She nodded. "Well at least we know that you wont fall apart very readily. " She raised an eyebrow. And then she frowned as he started picking at the bandaid. "Leave it alone or it is gonna peel on you and it could get stuck to your shirt and then it would hurt... " She nodded.

And then she had to look and see what he was talking about. "Oh! thats my daddy's baby." No she wasnt talking about her. And She knew next to nothing about cars aside from her father had a ton of them. She liked riding in them though. "Do you like cars too?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:32 pm
Kyle squinted one yellow eye at Kailee at her suggestion, willing it over for a couple of seconds before he gave a light bob of his head. "I'll admit, I think you might be onto something with that one." He concluded with an impressed look. "I'll give it a go sometime... you know, when I'm serious about it."

While she might have believed in the band aid, Kyle certainly didn't look like he did in the least bit, and the fact that they were playing dancing pokemon wasn't any better. "I'm just going to have Varian take it off, I can't reach it- don't do that again, what are you nuts?"
Great, he had a happy little pokemon band aid.

Glancing once more at the picture of who she confirmed to be her father, though it was the question about cars that got a nod from the Grunt.
"You could say that, I like having them and driving them. right now my baby is a Corvette Z06 Stingray, Like the younger and tighter daughter of that classic lady there."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:37 am
She laughed softly. "You do do you?" She rolled her eyes a moment and shook her head. But then again she was just dealing with him for now... She would send him on his merry way when he was feeling better. Although she had to admit he was kind of amusing if you could get past the gruff edge to his talking voice.

She believed bandaids were a fix to everything... She tended to get small cuts alot so she had them just in case. So sharing was completely the sweetest thing she could think to do. She frowned. "Now why would you do that... Bandaids cant work that fast." She rolled her eyes again and was just joking. She frowned. "Last time i checked.... no i m not... Then again... If i meet another person who growls at me i may commit myself..." Kyle was what... the third person out of 4 that would rather growl then smile.

Smiles were the best cure for anything and everything. So she plastered one on her face every morning. She laughed softly. "Ah... i see.." She knew Corvette... it was a fast and sporty car... thats about as far as that went though. "Id love to talk cars with you... but i fear it wont be a long conversation. My father has a few... that corvette there... A Charger... and ummm..." She thought about it... she could picture the car. He had just bought it. "I dont know something he just bought... its low to the ground and the doors open up... instead of out... and its black" She shrugged. "Reminds me of the bat mobile." Crap... girly girls werent supposed to know superheros.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:29 am
"No- I don't" His reply was rather bluntly still trying to pick at the band aid on his side, but finding that he wasn't comfortable enough to lean over and look at it with how sore his entire side was from it.

Glancing up at her as she spoke about band aids to give her an exasperated and not too pleased look before reaching to his belt, where Two pokeballs sat, and one Premier ball.
plucking up the white pokeball and pressing the button to trigger the release inside.

"Varian, get this thing off of me." Kyle sighed, as the light from the release broke away, and a large white and blue Sylveon stood with wide pink eyes up at his trainer.
The pokemon seemed to glisten under whatever light was provided in the room, and he spared a moment to glance around, first at Kailee, then back at Kyle who was pointing to a cute little band aid on his side.
The Sylveon grinned a little at the sticker, his ribbons flowing a little in his amusement.
"Don't you start too."

As the shiny fairy type weaved his ribbons forward to try and help Kyle gently peel the band-aid off of the sore skin. Kyle glanced back at Kailee with a more intrigued look
"So then your pop must be loaded or something."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:44 pm
She blinked. Not yet used to the bluntness of people around here. She didnt reply. She smiled as the Fairy type came out. Kailee Waved. "Oh... Isnt he so wonderful.." She had never seen a real shiny before. But now she knew what the lab techs meant when they said that cloned shines weren't the same...

She frowned as they worked to get the bandaid off and she sighed. Well they were undoing all her hard work... Too bad. She moved and sat at the head of her bed. His intrigued look won him a wary one from Kailee. But it was no secret. The Fishers had money. They were well known in the Sinnoh region for their unique looking pokemon. She nodded. "Yes... Something like that... "

Maybe she should invest in a code name... Although her parents had told her once that to protect their fortune if she was taken for ransom they werent paying anything over 2 mill... She thought they were joking... she was making sure she wasnt taken so she wouldnt have to find out.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff