Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Update! Pics added Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felina75

Cheery Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:21 pm
Emm-Kaye
Felina75
Hang in there! You're always learning while you make mistakes and then you're less likely to make them again. emotion_bigheart
Thank you! I love to learn new things.

A long time ago, I worked with a gal who said "Once you learn something new, you get to go home." (Too bad she was joking.) wink

To this day, I still try to learn or do something new as early in the day as possible, because of the sense of accomplishment. It's kind of an "Ah Ha! Learned something! *smug* I could go home now, but I won't." moment.

Sometimes it's a simple thing, like how to make coffee in the fancy new coffee pot at work. Sometimes it's harder, like a new job or task assigned, a new craft or recipe to try, or the like. Regardless, I still try to learn something each day.
That's a great way to greet the day. You know that it is a new day and that there is always something new to learn.

What I love is gathering knowledge. It's kind of funny sometimes where you learn knew things. I mean I love watching one TV program and then while watching another obscure TV show you learn some other details that the first one didn't mention. It's so cool.

But I totally love learning new things. heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:25 pm
Instead of knitting this weekend, I wound up sleeping off a migraine, and dragging around the rest of the time.
Have to get to knitting tonight, and I hope to be able to have enough done to bother starting taking pictures by Friday. (4 rows really aren't very exciting wink .)  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:17 am
Have a semi-decent start on the baby blanket. I'll get some pictures uploaded today & posted tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 am
Wound up working really late last night - by the time I got home, I was too tired to do much.
Hopefully pics will be up tonight.  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:16 am
Plan for today is to work on the baby blanket - hopefully get it close to done, since the baby shower is in a couple of weeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:53 am
Emm-Kaye
Plan for today is to work on the baby blanket - hopefully get it close to done, since the baby shower is in a couple of weeks.

I hope we get to see it. smile  

VintageElla

Hopeful Bachelorette

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Marathon 300

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:49 am
It's now more than 1/4 but less than 1/3 done...I'm using 2 skeins of yarn, and the first skein is over half used.

I'll take a few more pics & try to remember to post them tonight.  
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff