Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
SweetCicero's Never Ending Search Thread (U/C)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:21 pm
A bit about SweetCicero

ℋello, the name's Cicero. Or formally known as Rin. Either which way, I don't care what you call me. I am a stay at home schizophrenic, not mom. Now before you go freaking out over me being schizophrenic, I am not that bad with it. I am far better than I have ever been, and can function on my own. It's not a problem that'll ever be permanently patched over, but as of right now it is under control. I am typically laid back, and chill. I'm cool with making new friends as well as role plays. So never be shy to talk, I don't bite. My hobbies are writing, playing guitar, drawing, making music really, and video gaming. I come from England, but currently live in the U.S. I love cats, and dogs... Ferrets are fun too. Thought I am laid back, you may find I am random... Very, very, random....

Øn occasion I will be gone a day or two, but that's it. Other than that I am here hours a day, everyday. So the wait on a reply will typically never be that long. My favorite thing to do is write! I am quite good at it too, I'm told. On the average day, I can type up multiple, good sized, thought out paragraphs if I'm in a literate to advanced literate role play. With lazy literate role plays I type as little as one or two full sized paragraphs. Never do I ever send one liners though..... That's just distasteful.

Ąnyhow, I am here to say “Hello”, and hopefully snag some of you for a role play. I have loads of time, and not too much to do with it.. Just keep in mind that my partners need to understand that I do have health issues and can be gone a day or two, and that even though I am literate to advanced literate, the exact same is not expected from you. If that doesn't seem like an issue with you, then go ahead and read on. No need to waste anyone's time here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:32 pm
A Check List

(Please make sure to read this before requesting a role play with me)

I know, I know.. Check lists are a bit cliche, but it's to ensure I find a role player that I can happily work with.

First Must.) LITERACY

Now, even though the same level of high literacy is not expected from you, I still do expect to get something back. One or two full paragraphs will suffice just fine. One is good, but with two (maybe even more) I'll love you.

Second Must.) GRAMMAR AND TEXT TALK

No body is perfect, simple as that. However if I am having trouble reading your post it's because, A: Nothing is spelled right, or B: There is a lot of text talk. I don't ever like seeing either one of these. Miss-spelled words is understandable, but for everything to be wrong is cause for a headache.

Third Must.) ACTIVITY

Try to be active! I can post nearly everyday, multiple times a day. All I ask is you can post at least once a day, or every other day. Depends really. If your schedule isn't as open as mine, just talk with me. I am flexible.

Forth Must.) ROLE PLAY FORMAT

I role play in third person view, not first. So please do so too. If you could also type dialogue within “Parentheses”, then actions and description outside of it, that would be great! (:

Fifth Most Absolute MUST.) GOD MODDING -_-

Now this, this is the issue. The real, god awful, horrific, terrifying, issue. God modding. All role players are familiar with this term, because it's hated! I and only I will control my character's thoughts, actions, and dialogue. You do not. So don't try to control my characters. Then there's the problem of other things. Point is, no one is invincible, you are not god. The end.

Sixth.) POST LAY OUTS

If there is anything I love as much as literacy and active peeps, it's post lay outs! I use them all the time. However you don't have to. I do ask you have a picture, name, and color at least. I'm like a child reading a story book, okay? I love pictures and pretty colors! :c

Seventh.) I AM FLEXIBLE, KIND, AND EASY TO WORK WITH

I tend to be very lenient with certain things, and open minded! I am not that hard to please. If you feel like you no longer want to role play, just tell me. Although I am ditcher friendly, I still want to know you no longer want to role play. That way I'm no sitting there for days, wondering if you'll ever reply... This goes for letting me know when and if you'll be gone for awhile. I have no problems with you leaving awhile, just please let me know. I will do the same for you in return.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:41 pm
I know, I knnnnooooow; That there above this post was a mouth full... I wouldn't blame me though, or you could. Whatever you wants fine by me. Either way, I have ideas of my own that I'd like to try. Some have ideas for them, some don't. Ones that do have ideas do not have to be used, you and I can make something else of them. As said, I am flexible!

If you are a Yaoi fan, we can do Yaoi. If you are a Yuri fan, we can do Yuri. Just be warned my female will not be your typical girly chich and more boy like. Then if you are a fan of hetero, we can play out a hetero role play. Not everything must have romance, so if you are no fan of that, or not in the mood for a romance, then we can by all means toss romance out the window.

PLEASE do not steal my ideas. If you'd like to use one else where, please ask and try to put your own twist to it.
Same goes for any profiles of mine. Forgot to mention it above but, please be ready to offer samples of your writing, like a link to one of your role plays, or something you decided to write up off the top of your head for me. Either way. Also a thing that was forgotten, I only do GUILD FORUM role plays. Pm's get lost too easily when I have multiple role plays or PM's being sent in. Don't know why anyone finds PM's easier to track. Sorry. ><

Go ahead and PM for ideas.

Bolded words = Roles I want
☆ = This has a plot
☺ = I want to do this
♡ = You'll be my best friend if you do this with me

☺☆ The REAL Story Of “Little Red Riding Hood”☆ ☺
Little Red x The wolf
Little Red x The Big Bad Wolf

☺☆ ♡♡Stories Of Dragons and Their Riders♡♡☆☺
☺ ♡♡Dragon x Rider x Rider's friend♡♡☺
☺ ♡♡Dragon x Rider♡♡☺

Arranged Marriage
Princess x Prince
Princess x Princess
Prince x Prince
Prince x Civilian/Villain/Servant
Princess x Civilian/Villain/Servant

Forbidden Love
Princess x Prisoner
Princess x Pirate
Princess x Knight
Princess x Servant
Prince x Prisoner
Prince x Mermaid
Prince x Servant
Prince/Princess x Farm boy/girl
Whatever you can think of

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:51 pm
This thread is no open for questions, and the like. ^^
Feel free to quote this, or PM me.  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

jleal115

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:18 am
SweetCicero

Hello! I read through everything and found that I met 6/7 of the check list that you had. I would love to role play The Real Story of " Little Red Riding Hood" with you, with you being your desired role of course. The one requirement that I failed was pretty posting. The most I normally do is color, a picture, and alignment.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games