Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 20. The Beyblade Movement - Beyblade stuff!
Sleeping Silence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 pm
We all know Michal and we all know the Bladebreakers but this story has taken a darker turn Michal slipped off in the middle of the night about ten years ago and never came back. Though they tried to find him no one ever could and the trail soon went cold. But now after all these years they've finally got a new lead. Will the Bladebreakers find Michal? What will happen if they do? Well, you'll have to RP to find that out for yourselves won't you? Have fun out there all OC's are welcome if you wish and you can also choose to take an actual character from the show or even from somewhere else out there in the Renaissance Galaxy.

Good Luck  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:47 pm
Kai couldn't believe his luck when it was he who had found the trail of his long lost friend. He had been farming, as usual, at Hiwatari Farms main branch when he discovered a piece of Michal's old beyblade. Liger had been found, the bit chip, the most important piece!

As soon as Kai picked it up, likely due to his connection to his own bit beast Dranzer, he felt Liger's pain. "Don't you worry, Liger," Kai had said to the chip, "I will find Michal."

He first decided to call up his crew, the ones who could analyze of where Michal was last seen. First he phoned up Tyson who saw a regular stream of customers every lunch hour.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:08 pm
empress dee
Michal had long since left behind what had remained of his beyblade that day. Now off on his own he was training with a new beast that had tainted him with it's power. "I Will Never loose again." He said to no one in particular as he continued his training off by himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:43 pm
(I await someone to play as Tyson. I am not doing all the roles save for one)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

20. The Beyblade Movement - Beyblade stuff!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games